Glitches And Hidden Content

Gtalcs1010

One of the first main glitches in GTA: LCS is the wall that takes you to the unfinished underground tunnel.

First, go to the hospital parking lot with the SUV, chopper, trashmaster, and the pony. (This works with any car)

Second, Go into the construction part of the hospital, hit the pole in the way of the entrance.

Third, Go around the objects in the way of the big dirt pile then get speed and go on the dirt pile.

Fourth, When you hit the dirt pile you will get do a little jump. then try to land on the little platform.

Fifth, Then drive straight onto the roof of the hospital, once on drive to your right (where the glass looking wall is) when you hit that wall your car will fall through the wall after a couple seconds

Sixth, you will fall for a bit, then you will glitch spawn in the unfinished tunnel.

Hidden content.

If you are in a boat, dive out towards the lighthouse. But go past it and keep going out into the sea, after about 5 minutes you will glitch spawn into the lighthouse and then if you go to a certain spot in the light house it will fling you up into space and you will fall back down.

Hope you had fun trying these! tounge2.gifturn.gif

IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE GLITCHES OR HIDDEN CONTENT PLEASE DO TELL!!!

Edited by Gtalcs1010

• 2 weeks later...

Old glitches, bugs and hidden stuff but i also found out a new one but old that yardie somehow riding forelli exsess(i think game loading might screwed up i have the vid but i'm still searching for USB Cable)

G1T

One of the first main glitches in GTA: LCS is the wall that takes you to the unfinished underground tunnel.

Attention this glitch only works in the PSP version of the game, the PS2 version has this glitch fixed as I've tried it countless times.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

• 2 weeks later...

Nice finds! It may be old, but it's very interesting. Gotta try them out... Will be waiting for more!

Ah, I only wish the Tunnel glitch worked on PS2...

• 3 weeks later...
One of the first main glitches in GTA: LCS is the wall that takes you to the unfinished  underground tunnel.

Attention this glitch only works in the PSP version of the game, the PS2 version has this glitch fixed as I've tried it countless times.

Thanks i only have the psp version never tried the ps2 version