3d modeling problem

darker then black

darker then black

hey all today i was making the titanic but i made it into a 3d model this happened i think i did something wrong can some one help here's pic user posted image]

i uploaded it into zmodeler 2.4.4 so u can see better i did it with zmodeler 170b

darker then black

mad.gif Be Paitent.

Did you rig it with SA bones and the .col?

Ni because this happens when i even make the top last time i was making a lambor but when i try to make the top 3d it looks like the titanic look here is the video i followed

plz if u see any errors in that vid tell me sad.gif and also if you how to do this can u give me a tutorial thx Edited by darker then black

• 2 weeks later...

Not really a case of the forum not helping. More like a case of people not knowing. And honestly, unless you have a problem that someone recognizes, most modelers are NOT going to take the time to do a step by step rebuild of something to find out what someone did wrong unless you catch us in a really good mood. As for me, I ONLY use 3ds max. I don't know enough about zmodeler to tell you what you, or the tut you watched, may have done wrong. But I can tell you that from my experience, comments like your last one tend to make some of the modders here start looking the other way. Just so you know.

-Fox

darker then black

k ill try figure out this prob out my self but if u know the prob plz tell

Edited by darker then black

• 3 weeks later...

Please explain us better what is the problem with the model because i personally dont see anything wrong in that picture

darker then black

amm cant u see their like mountains it so post to be exactly like the model and not like mountains last time i made a Lamborghini when i made the roof it was like spikes and not strait how can u not understand

Edited by darker then black