New flags

Paulie The Stud

Paulie The Stud

We should have 3 new flags that represent each of the consoles everyone plays on like the Xbox logo, the PSN, logo and like an Apple or Windows logo flag.

gamesguru is sexy

;)

Flags are supposed to represent were we're from our our ethnicities, not what OS or console we support.

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

We should have 3 new flags that represent each of the consoles everyone plays on like the Xbox logo, the PSN, logo and like an Apple or Windows logo flag.

I use Windows, Debian, Arch, xubuntu, slackware, crunchbang and Fedora. That's 7 flags.

tRSmCi4.gif

Paulie The Stud

@blitz, this is a form of representation of what you play on. So you are representing just with a flag not just an xbox symbol under your signature.

@.Lycosa, I have never heard if those I meant like the main ones people use like Apple/Mac or Windows.

@Everyone, I know it will probably not get done but worth a shot. I think it might say which one we favor more might get more activity with the members on the forum.

Edited by Paulie The Stud

gamesguru is sexy

;)

Flags are supposed to represent were we're from our our ethnicities, not what OS or console we support.

It's amazing how many pirates have internet access.

Suction Testicle Man
I have never heard if those I meant like the main ones people use like Apple/Mac or Windows.

Doesn't having the ones only you've heard of slightly defeat the point? Despite that, if the "main ones" would like to send us a big fat cheque, perhaps we'll consider splattering their branding all over the place.

If at first you don't succeed, you fail, and the test will be terminated.

I have never heard if those I meant like the main ones people use like Apple/Mac or Windows.

Doesn't having the ones only you've heard of slightly defeat the point? Despite that, if the "main ones" would like to send us a big fat cheque, perhaps we'll consider splattering their branding all over the place.

OK, well there's something to agree on. suicidal.gif

Paulie The Stud

But its just to represent what systems we play on not to advertise someones product. Instead of an apple or an windows logo like how about a PC symbol. Just I think it might be a neat idea to do this its just to show what we play on, prefer, represent, and just well.... why does it look like such a hassle to add a couple new flags in just for people who represent how they like an xbox, ps3, or a pc.

gamesguru is sexy

;)

So if I play on Xbox 360, PS2 and Windows 7 which flag would I use?

It's amazing how many pirates have internet access.

Isn't that how most of them download the stuff in the first place? And then copy it to disc.

Edited by GTA 360