GTX 460 for sale $100 bucks

LIVE_SlimSlugga713

LIVE_SlimSlugga713

Runs GTA IV Everything MAXED! View Distance up to 978 MB (Green) 1006 (Red). $100 bucks. oh and i forgot and thats with heavy mods like realizm IV , ICEhancer, Better City Textures and Real Traffic Spawner. so if you don't use those then you can get even more view distance! Post Pics in a few. user posted image

Edited by LIVE_SlimSlugga713

OverTheBelow

Cheap. tounge.gif

Why are you selling it? Has it ever been overclocked? Have the temperatures been well-maintained during your usage?

DU8afL0.jpg

LIVE_SlimSlugga713
Cheap. tounge.gif

Why are you selling it? Has it ever been overclocked? Have the temperatures been well-maintained during your usage?

i never over clocked it because i don't know about that and i heard if you do something wrong you can damage it so i don't mess with that and im going to buy the gtx 570 for Battlefield 3. PC is very ventilated so the card is in great shape.

Cheap. tounge.gif

i never over clocked it because i don't know about that and i heard if you do something wrong you can damage it so i don't mess with that and im going to buy the gtx 570 for Battlefield 3. PC is very ventilated so the card is in great shape.

Go all the way and get a 580. BF 3 gonna rape a single 570 yet alone a 580.

LIVE_SlimSlugga713
Cheap. tounge.gif

now that i doubt a gtx 460 will be minimum type ...... gtx 460 alpha battlefield 3.... on youtube a guy playing high settings on 460

Cheap. tounge.gif

now that i doubt a gtx 460 will be minimum type ...... gtx 460 alpha battlefield 3.... on youtube a guy playing high settings on 460

Alpha had low quality textures and no tessellation / any DX 11 features. You did not play it, what they show on youtube, does not mean anything.

If you look in the right places, DICE themselves said what it would take to run the game maxed.

Il spare the looking for you, it takes 2 580s.

LIVE_SlimSlugga713

Cheap. tounge.gif

Alpha had low quality textures and no tessellation / any DX 11 features. You did not play it, what they show on youtube, does not mean anything.

If you look in the right places, DICE themselves said what it would take to run the game maxed.

That is The Dumbest Crap i every heard sir. 2 580 will be overkill dude the game won't even use the second 580 it will sit there and circulate dust like a ventilation fan. lol where you get your info from? EA UK Forums? lololololololololol dude please don't ever say that agian. and Il spare the embarrassment for you.......... dont ever say ''daul 580'' untill Virtual Gaming hits selves. ( lol.gif walks away with obnoxious laugh)

Edited by LIVE_SlimSlugga713

@JigglyAss

Don't exaggerate so much wink.gif

DICE said that you're obviously save with dual GTX 580.

They didn't say it's needed to max it out, I gues a GTX 570 (or GTX 470) will also run it just fine smile.gif

I hope an HD 6950 2 GB (my rig) will run it confused.gif

LIVE_SlimSlugga713
@JigglyAss

Don't exaggerate so much wink.gif

DICE said that you're obviously save with dual GTX 580.

They didn't say it's needed to max it out, I gues a GTX 570 (or GTX 470) will also run it just fine smile.gif

I hope an HD 6950 2 GB (my rig) will run it confused.gif

the least 460. like i told him earlier. i bet he got that from EA fourms.

Minimum requirements for Battlefield 3

Processor: Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz

RAM: 2GB

Graphic card: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible Nvidia or AMD ATI card.

Graphics card memory: 512 MB

Hard drive: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version

OverTheBelow
Cheap. tounge.gif

That is The Dumbest Crap i every heard sir. 2 580 will be overkill dude the game won't even use the second 580 it will sit there and circulate dust like a ventilation fan. lol where you get your info from? EA UK Forums? lololololololololol dude please don't ever say that agian. and Il spare the embarrassment for you.......... dont ever say ''daul 580'' untill Virtual Gaming hits selves. ( lol.gif walks away with obnoxious laugh)

Eh? The producer himself said you'll definitely "be safe with" dual GTX 580s in this interview:

2:36

Seems like you are the only one about to be embarrassed.

DU8afL0.jpg

LIVE_SlimSlugga713
Cheap. tounge.gif

Eh? The producer himself said you'll definitely "be safe with" dual GTX 580s in this interview:

2:36

Seems like you are the only one about to be embarrassed.

up up up he said you will defiantly be safe with Dual 580 obviously. he did not say you will need dual 580. they don't actually know what the Minimum will be yet because the game is still in alpha status. its easy to predict the most of something. so no embarrassment here buddy. lets stick to up dates and less assumptions.

YankeesPwnMets

Dude, JigglyAss is being sarcastic and he is exaggerating as well.... hard to believe you haven't figured it out yet

Dude, JigglyAss is being sarcastic and he is exaggerating as well.... hard to believe you haven't figured it out yet

Nope, devs themselves said that 2 580 would run it fine.

Needless to say, this is GTA 4 discussion forum, not BF3.

I was suggesting, not being a smug butthole like OP about it.

Furthermore, this is not a marketplace section. Try Ebay.

Sorry, this isn't eBay.