Looking for comfortable headphones.

xI Jakk Ix

The headphones I currently use right now have good quality, but somehow manage to hurt my ears and I have to move them about a bit far too often. Can anyone who uses headphones recommend a pair that are comfortable? I would prefer wireless but I've heard using wireless headphones with a TV can be a bit confusing, so wired is just as good.

Steelseries Siberia V2. Look no further. Best headphones I've ever used.

user posted image

They also come in black.

Seriously not everything needs to be lumped in general chat, this type of discussion is more for Tech / PC Chat.

In ear or out-of-ear?

My personal favourites are Shure SE315 in-ear jobbies, but if you want over-ear types you can't go far wrong with a set of Shure SRH840 Pros. Neither are cheap, but you get what you pay for with headphones.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

The headphones I currently use right now have good quality, but somehow manage to hurt my ears and I have to move them about a bit far too often.

Annoying as f*ck eh?

I've got Trust GXT 10 which are high quality with good bass, but they hurt after more than 2 hours or so confused.gif

It was cheap though, only €15. Or is that expensive for headphones which hurt? turn.gif

Finn 7 five 11

http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/shop_o...ort_3/index.jsp

They are Bose headphone they do not go over your ear, they sit on them, they are extreme;ly comfortable do not move around you dont even notice them) and have fantastic noise cancelling and sound, and they use rechargable lithium ion batteries. they are my personal favourites, i think they sound better than beats. If you know of a bose store or a retailer that sells them go try them on, you will fall in love.

I went to the extra effort to find the american page for you as well smile.gif.

-

Edited by Marwin

L71cGcK.png

Fozzy Fozborne

My headphones of choice are the V-Moda Crossfade LPs.

They are incredibly comfortable even for several-hour long sessions. Their sound quality blows anything else I've ever heard out of the water. The only quibble I have with them is they have a bit too much bass. Reducing bass a notch or two on an EQ evens them out and they sound phenomenal.

If you want in-ears, these Sonys have been very good to me. I've used them every day, even at work, for more than two years and are still functioning perfectly. They are comfortable, as well.

If you have a medium or larger head, I'd steer clear of the Sennheiser 202's. I used to have them and they were extremely tight even after using them for a month. I gave up and returned them.