4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

SANAN7

BETA San Andreas FINDS

CoolMods
Posted (edited)

lol thanks for linking my modpack, but this is not the modding forum. SO STOP ALREADY!

Edited by CoolMods

Emperix

d3eltcm.jpg

I found beta lsv3 i never saw it before or in any beta mods but i saw it in CoolMods mod and i never saw it in beta screeshots or videos so i think its possible beta version of lsv3 or im blind or beta lsv3 exists?

d3eltcm.jpg

I found beta lsv3 i never saw it before or in any beta mods but i saw it in CoolMods mod and i never saw it in beta screeshots or videos so i think its possible beta version of lsv3 or im blind or beta lsv3 exists?

Its similliar to vla member

CoolMods

THAT isn't the beta lsv3. It's from TTDISA i added as an addon.

Emperix

THAT isn't the beta lsv3. It's from TTDISA i added as an addon.

oh ok

Hendrik498

I found these two images in the texture files for Berkley's RC Van (topfun.txd located withing gta3.img), one of them resembles the Ferry from GTA LCS. GTA SA did have a lot of cut features that were reincarnated in LCS so it wouldn't surprise me so much.

The other one looks like what might've been the beta version of the Hydra, it's hard to make out though.

zhvO7qN.png

N2TlUiW.png

Male01

Upon close inspection, the ship is an aircraft carrier. The resolution is too low but it appears that it may be called U.S.S. Liberty. A quickly noticeable thing on the texture is the fact that the Turismo is spelled as Tourismo.

KaonVengeful
Posted (edited)

While using Alci's SAAT Tool i found female paramedic audio files.What about you?What did you find?

Edited by KaonVengeful

Male01

Are you sure that it's a woman and not another man like the sheriff? On several voice lines, the sheriff does sound like a woman.

I found a train horn and a female scream that I never heard before. That scream is placed like if it were just another phrase for a pedestrian. I also heard the paramedics when they are supposed to fight and the cops when they are supposed to be scared.

Thinned Boy

For 2 years I'm wondering about that beta building which was located on the same place as Glen Park. I still have no idea how it would look like

B5zae0s.png

Lioshenka
6 hours ago, Thinned Boy said:

For 2 years I'm wondering about that beta building which was located on the same place as Glen Park. I still have no idea how it would look like

B5zae0s.png

Well spotted! I didn't know it wasn't there in the beta, despite me having made this map many years ago using all of the beta sources:

image.jpg

Thinned Boy
On Sun Jul 15 2018 at 7:23 PM, Lioshenka said:

Well spotted! I didn't know it wasn't there in the beta, despite me having made this map many years ago using all of the beta sources:

image.jpg

It seems that the road at Palomino Creek was unfinished, not missing. Because removing the road doesn't make any sense

Lioshenka
On 7/16/2018 at 2:42 PM, Thinned Boy said:

It seems that the road at Palomino Creek was unfinished, not missing. Because removing the road doesn't make any sense 

Which one?

markusizr
Posted (edited)
On 6/14/2018 at 1:13 PM, KaonVengeful said:

While using Alci's SAAT Tool i found female paramedic audio files.What about you?What did you find?

Share audio please if its possible. Thanks

Edited by markusizr

Thinned Boy
18 hours ago, Lioshenka said:

Which one?

Compare with final map, next to Fisher's Lagoon

Lioshenka
3 hours ago, Thinned Boy said:

Compare with final map, next to Fisher's Lagoon

Sorry, can't see it 😢 Do you mean the dirtroad along the tracks? It never looked missing to me, it sort of goes back down onto the tracks.

Thinned Boy
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Lioshenka said:

Sorry, can't see it 😢 Do you mean the dirtroad along the tracks? It never looked missing to me, it sort of goes back down onto the tracks.

There is a missing road on the beta. Look closely

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d34Au-p8utk

Edited by Thinned Boy

lowpolygangster
Posted (edited)

- La película cambió solo un poco

- Viejo Reece sin gafas, interesante.

- Preparémonos para Bumble en pizza apilada (he oscurecido un poco la imagen porque tiene mucho brillo)

i72iDLB.png

8jIdGeA.png

faAlthk.png

lbI96l1.png

Edited by lowpolygangster

GTAforum_Jacory-S.

Also, does anyone notice the picture frames behind the chair Carl is sitting on is a lot clearer than the Final Version, I supposed in the Beta the Models for the frames were either changed or replaced with low-quality frames.

CHARMANDER50

The so called Deleted Missions (BETA) for GTA SA DOBERMAN.

the Ballas new leader Lil Weasel  (Kilo Trays set )after the death of  Kane , is supposed to have regrouped the gang to continue it's  criminal activities and regain Glen Park turf from  the Grove Street Family.

In the deleted mission CJ was sent by CRASH  officer Tenpenny to bust Lil Weasel before the police got him.

He orders CJ to collect the evidences in the process.

Lil Weasel is in protective custody just as CJ was to bust his crack?

The Kilo Tray Ballas suffer a major loss during Doberman, when Glen Park is taken over by the Grove Street Families and important member Little Weasel is (presumed dead , canon says Lil Weasel is whisked into LSPD custody ALIVE) Who did CJ kill then ------ Poncho perhaps?

This loss is short-lived, however, as the Kilo Trays, along with other Ballas sets, perform a successful attack on the Grove Street Families at theMulholland Intersection, resulting in the betrayal of Big Smoke and Ryder, incarceration of Sweet, and -----------exile of CJ.  --------After this, Glen Park becomes Ballas turf again and crack dealer B Dup  moves to a crack palace in Glen Park from his apartment inGanton, hiring Kilo Tray Ballas as guards. The Kilo Trays, along with the other three sets, then work for Big Smoke's drug ring.

Poncho is bad about Officer Carver he wants a lay out on him .

In the ------absence of both Sweet and CJ,  Smoke and Ryder disband the Grove Street Families, leaving Ganton and all other Grove Street territory in the hands of the Ballas. 

Edited by CHARMANDER50

universetwisters

Congratulations I have no idea what this is.

CHARMANDER50
On 9/2/2018 at 10:53 PM, universetwisters said:

Congratulations I have no idea what this is.

All about the Benjamin's? 

U know what boy, the main issue here is the result of the mission  of 

the PONCHO switch to Lil Weasel .

Who the EFFIN'  did CJ dropped for good in Doberman the Lil Weasel is prepared as a new Ballas leader apart from Stretch.

In the story(canon) & or gameplay Lil Weasel survives the foolish attack committed by CJ on orders of  Officer Tenpenny.

Edited by CHARMANDER50

Wolf_Gamer

inside the default.ide there would be m60 in the game but unfortunately it was removed.

SLd6A9c.png

okofficer1111
On 9/7/2018 at 8:11 PM, Wolf_Gamer said:

inside the default.ide there would be m60 in the game but unfortunately it was removed.

SLd6A9c.png

old weapon models

no, those are VC leftover weapons and they're not betas.

Wolf_Gamer
15 hours ago, okofficer1111 said:

old weapon models

no, those are VC leftover weapons and they're not betas.

ah ok.

fasahat khan

secret myth in shady creeks and mount chiliad and back'o beyond i'am getting blowing your mind that bigfoot was old myh of game thats why we saw his foot prints so we rockstar games said there is no bigfoot it was in beta which is another thing that takes us to beta but they also said there is something in woods hiding in shady creeks

lil weasel
1 hour ago, fasahat khan said:

secret myth in shady creeks and mount chiliad and back'o beyond i'am getting blowing your mind that bigfoot was old myh of game thats why we saw his foot prints so we rockstar games said there is no bigfoot it was in beta which is another thing that takes us to beta but they also said there is something in woods hiding in shady creeks

Look, there is no bigfoot in the PS2 version of San Andreas. The you-tube videos are all fake, mostly done off of the PC version where it is easy to do all sorts of mods. The closest thing to bigfoot in GTA San Andreas for the PS2 is: If you look at the map north of Los Santos, and you squint your eyes right, there is a formation of rocks and other topographical features that kinda, sorta, looks like a "bigfoot" foot print. Got that? There is no big foot in the PS2 version of San Andreas. bigsmoke503 (Expert) - 8 years ago

fasahat khan

but what about wood creature we trying to find him soooooooo many years no findings no nothing also this game has nothing no more than wood creature only those ghost cars in country and desert and cj's mom i wish there was a mystery which comes to us and kill us in game but nothing is around and game is getting boring

Jacek_K

Hello, I was comparing the flash maps from Rockstar site to the San Andreas world to find as many differences I can,

Here are Mulholland area finds:

1. That mansion is differnt, especially the roof parts, some of the small trees are still in the same place.

XJ4oUBZ.png

2. The house is extended in the released version of the game.

vKbgDbV.png

3. That one has to be really early version of the safehouse, can't find any similarities

O0L9Tyi.png

4. Both houses replaced, beta tree left in the same place (the one on the right looks same as the one in the first comparision)

ZaBdsAf.png

5. The missing place from the beta. In the released version we can only see some leftovers there.

dEJDubh.png

6. House on the left was replaced, the one on the right is totally the same

xstqJmo.png

7. Missing billboard

aCMxCDt.png

8. Missing Xoomer Station and Car Wash signs (as seen in this screenshot https://www.gamerstemple.net/vg/games9/001178/001178s16.jpg)

gjDeuRr.png

More finds are coming, I'm documenting stuff.

And also if you have seen some of these places on beta screenshots or footage that matches the flash map, it would be nice proof.