Custom Player Clothes loading wrong texture.

bull.04

So I need some help. I decided out of complete boredom to make some stuff for a new Ghost Rider player model I was doing for fun. The problem is is that I had all the right textures applied to the model and everything was checked fine but when I replace leather.dff and did some texture replacement in leather.txd, I load it in game and the model is using the wrong textures for some reason.

Here is a picture:

user posted image

Anyone know what's going on? How can I fix this?

make sure the alphamask in the leather.txd file is totally white...

Edited by indra p

@bull.04

Well, if you problem is the textures are in wrong place you must be shure they are correctly applied to the model. In 3DMAX press "M" and you'll see a box witch some gray balls, applied every texture to the model by there (Just select the model>mesh>element, roll down until u see a box wich you can select some parts of the body. The selected part will be red, them add the texture in that zone, and so).

The next step is where i think is your problem, the .TXD. make shure the alpha is NOT able, and make shure THE NAME OF THE TEXTURES that you applied to your model have the SAME NAME in your .TXD file.

If you do that, i think your problem will be eliminated.

regards

make shure the alpha is NOT able, and make shure THE NAME OF THE TEXTURES that you applied to your model have the SAME NAME in your .TXD file.

that is not needed for player model...you can name the texture in txd file with any name you want...

anyway i think bull has solved his problem http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=486043

Yeah I fixed it and forgot to post here. I just removed the separate metal texture for the spikes and just sorta collabed them into one texture. But thanks for the tips everyone! All help was appreciated.