Short Story Of LC

deadsliez1

Steve Sizzi glarred out into the window of his wrecked down apartment. He noticed all the people walking by. They were either rich successfull bussiness men, or bouncers. Steve was in between. The new life and the "American Dream" wasn't going so well since he left Sicily. He came here to seek a goal, for being some sort of a proffeser, or bussiness man. Like those people outside. But it was all over once he made one little mistake of surviving the big city. He quickly closed the curtains of his apartment, sat on his bed with his hand on his head, and started to think. Sicily wasn't the place for him. His father being a high class mob boss, and voilence wasn't his dream in life. But now, it's just all coming back to him. He needed money for school. He couldn't afford it with the $800 that the goverment gave him once he arrived in America. So he went to the last place where anybody in Liberty City would go to get money.... Russian lonesharks.

"They're coming for me!" he thought. "I should have listened to Francis! F*ck!" Then he started to cry. A minute when by and then he made a sudden decision. He wipped his face with his sleeve and got up. He crouched and then took out a suitcase under his bed. He opened it and went to his kitchen. He took out a bottle of vodka from his fridge, and tucked it inside his brief case. He was wearing collar shirt and tie. He scrunched up his sleeves, then took twenty bucks from his small dining table and put it in a pocket of his black cacky pants. As he walked toward his with his door suitcase, he put on a fadora and duster coat that was hanging on to his coat hanger, and proceded outside. His apartment was right in front of Comrad's bar, where those lonesharks usually hanged out at.

He whistled for a taxi that passed by him. It stopped, just in time. As Steve walked toward the taxi he noticed that three of the lonesharks came out of the bar. One had a baseball bat while the two others had knives. His eyes widend. He quickly went inside the taxi.

All Steve said as he entered the vehicle was, "Fishmarket south! Now!" The taxi driver looked a little confused while he starred at Steve. The lonesharks spotted Steve and was getting closer. Steve saw them running across the street. He turned to the taxi driver. "Let's GO! Hurry!" The taxi started to roll. Steve turned around and saw the Russians cursing and growling. And even one throwing his bat.

It was over....... For now.....

Edited by deadsliez1

Wow, I like this! Good work, grammar and spelling is a little off, and punctuation is a bit awkward, but it's really good. smile.gif

Wow, I like this! Good work, grammar and spelling is a little off, and punctuation is a bit awkward, but it's really good. smile.gif

Thx, if you can point out the grammer, that would be helpfull. But for the punctuation, I'm writing like Jerry Spinelli