What happened

Kjwarrior

What happened to the ground men I gta IV, before you couldn't go any where without. Ground man killing you. Now that Tbogt I out all the best ground men were compromised by the unlimited fake buzzard, before in normal gta 4 the bullets didn't come out as fast and they're was a reload delay. I'm currently the Leader of The ShadowxAssassins and I have to say trying to find a decent ground men is like picking out white needles out of a ocean full of gray ones. All I see are people sitting in buzzards the whole game they usually arent even good, it seems that if you want your clan to be successful you need your clan to have good pilots to ward off the other ones, I like going online with like 6 of my members and chill but I need at least one good pilot to ward off the other ones off. We have a total of 70 members, 30 members are excellent ground men 30 aren't the best but are being trained to be better ground men doing vigorous training and boot camp everyday and at least 5 team death at he's to test them on their new found skill. Then I have 5 f'n amazing pilots and 5 who are pretty good that are in training and all 10 of the pilots are training for ground warfare. But when it comes own to it their just enough good shooters out there like their used to be, which brings on a different topic GTA V I cant wait but now there's a possibility of new vehicles like planes o.O someone span killing you with a helicopter = call in a mother f*cking bombing run or kamikaze biggrin.gif and the possibility of the 32 player online wow.gif amazing right, clan match= 16vs16. But to get back on topic gta IV needs it's shooter back you know the ones that smack people out of their helicopters in seconds two shots to kill a person tdm (what I here)p90 BLAT BLAT then boop sound smile.gif

It's just a true shame, feel free to comment your ideas, suggestions and comments below

ScoobydooWRX

Ive just gone back to playing normal GTA4 after a year of playing TBoGT and what a great gaming experience it was!

No worrying constantly about retards in buzzards who can do nothing but spam rockets.

Its much more serious players, more skillfull and fair players, obviously not all but much more than in TBoGT, and the rooms are nearly always decently filled, I think most of the assholes and griefers have migrated to TBoGT now, where they can get a kill without really trying.

I agree too, the team deathmatches were just so much better which is why I can't wait for gtaV because of the possibility of planes, could you imagine how quickly active this forum is gonna get when gtaV comes out and all those noobs in buzzards will have to learn to fight off planes or jus run from them biggrin.gif can't wait all this new guns vehicles player/ car customization is giving me a gamgasm it will make or break the current clans and make so many more

Hey off- topic, is there a way to remove the circle cross hair while aiming, it makes me so inaccurate some timed

(xbl)

But I think the free mode, when it is full room , is almost the same with pilots killing you, with annihilators and more experienced than the buzzards pilots.

Im a pilot, but I only use my abilities on TDMs or DMs, unless someone piss me off in Free mode. If who is pissing me off is a pilot, ahh! They are already dead.

Hey off- topic, is there a way to remove the circle cross hair while aiming, it makes me so inaccurate some timed

(xbl)

You can only remove the opponents healh and armor meter from around the aiming redicule but you cannot remove the actual redicule or cross hair. die.giforly.gif

I just feel as though I could aim better without the circle getting in the way :\

I just feel as though I could aim better without the circle getting in the way :\

Never had a issue with the aimming redicule myself.

But come to think about it, it would be pretty cool to have the option to remove it completely.

That would be extreme disallow for sure. I would probably then also choose no redicule because it would require even more skill and offer a deeper personal challenge effect.

I like icon14.gif

NO REDICULE FTW lol

In order to remove the aim-circle, go to Start menu > Display > change Weapon Target to Basic

In order to remove the aim-circle, go to Start menu > Display > change Weapon Target to Basic

Hey Henning what up biggrin.gif

So you can completely remove the redicule?

Wow I'm even rusty-er then I thought lol

wow.gifNO RIDICULE FTW

Skill level before=90%

skill level now= 101%

What We should do is make a website for the ground men of gta like the one for pilots but for ground men, now that sh*t would be cool, great for recruitment and what not wink.gif

Edited by Kjwarrior

good point. most recently I met plenty of Buzzard pilots who actually couldn't fight for sh*t on the ground. two of these pilots were circling around me in shottler, i was under the train station, next to the sprunk-vendor-man, one of them flew low, I took him out with the assault smg. took his Buzzard and killed the other pilot.

I switched back to run the streets/take a car...no chance...these guys were like completely new to the game.

similar sh*t happens in Vanilla so I chose TLAD FREEMODE...no combat helis!

people still get into that maverick...but with that, they actually have to aim and shoot.

TLAD's FREEMODE takes it back to the streets!

Im thinking about taking my clan back to normal gta it's just so much better but it would be just such a hassle though

ScoobydooWRX
Im thinking about taking my clan back to normal gta it's just so much better but it would be just such a hassle though

The things I miss from TBoGT are the parachute and the sticky bombs, because my game is more tactical than all guns blazing with machine guns, but its nice being able to get on with my plans using just the normal granades and petrol bombs without constant buzzards. Its much harder to be killed by the normal anihilators but they do pose a decent threat without being to unfair

Yes they do and the reload factor isnway more realistic then a unlimited infinite shot buzzard bit I will mis the parachutes and buzzards and the mg saw,

But what I won't miss is the unrealistic shot gun that doesn't even shoot less then 25 yards away.