Steve JObs resigns as Apple CEO, becomes chairman

allhailkingryan

More for the TECH PC section, but he's obviously dealing with health issues for years now, and like Bill Gates, he'll retire soon, I'm sure. He just loves being the man Behind Apple, outside of Steve Wozniak that is!

Shayan Shaffey

That sucks, now Microsoft is gonna go bankrupt because they can't steal apple stuff anymore.

user posted image

That sucks, now Microsoft is gonna go bankrupt because they can't steal apple stuff anymore.

Did you have anything substantial to say? A good reason to bump the topic? I think not.

Shayan Shaffey

Did you have anything substantial to say? A good reason to bump the topic? I think not.

I bumped it because a topic about one of the greatest men in history was going to die.

user posted image

I bumped it because a topic about one of the greatest men in history was going to die.

One of the greatest men in history.

Oh god, that's f*cking golden. lol.gif

SlickSpencer8

LMFAOO biggrin.gif