1995 Chrysler New Yorker LHS

lazlow555

One question. Is model yours or convert? if this is convert, be warned, models from non-rockstar is not allowed here wink.gif

all my cars made from scratch by myself, i don't touch models stolen from other games. my latest released creation bmw 5 e28 on my blog

Well, models from somewhere else are allowed as long as its not from a commercial game and you give the original author his deserved credits. Or atleast say that its a free 3D model, nobody will rip your head off.

Anyway, that exactly the kind of car I would love to see more often in games. I love the Chrysler LH cars and the model looks great. I hope to see more progress on it soon, it could be a great mod. (If you dont have the model/texture/time/whatever to model an engine, undercarriage or interior just use those of some standart vehicle, saves time and often still looks better then something you made in a hurry).

deathproofdodgefan

Holy sh*t, New Youker in GTA)))) Great work man!!!

How about convert for sa/vc/3?

F*ck american cars. (looks evil at schaefft >_>)

I love your E28 looks perfect ingame, just need a Audi 80 B3 to match that one.^^

• 3 weeks later...

American cars, fk yea.

I would love to see an SA version.

Sorry mate, SA is so old, I don't even have it installed on my pc, so only GTA4 version, but maybe someone will wish to make it for SA

Anyway I made engine, but struggling to find textures, check my blog

http://lazlowcarjunkyard.blogspot.com/2011...engine-and.html

• 2 weeks later...
Looking good. What are you thinking of having it replace in IV? The Primo?

pmp600. It was made to look like chrysler 300c, but much uglier, I couldn't look at it in game and that's why I'm making this for replacement.

American cars, fk yea.

I would love to see an SA version.

Sorry mate, SA is so old, I don't even have it installed on my pc, so only GTA4 version, but maybe someone will wish to make it for SA

Anyway I made engine, but struggling to find textures, check my blog

http://lazlowcarjunkyard.blogspot.com/2011...engine-and.html

And please, if you like this car and want to see this mod, click on ad banners on my blog, support my work.

Ok, no problem.

May I convert it to SA, please?

I'll make sure it will look good in SA with the right materials setting.

I also am experienced with it.

Really nice model and the interior is nice! icon14.gif

G1T

Yea this is lookin nice, love those update interior pix colgate.gif

But say, why do the front and rear light's lenses look kind of *foggy* ? I hope also you make the tail lights light up red (not pink or white) and the front indicators amber.

Kind of hard to see in the pix, are the rotors for the brakes present ? can definitely see the brake calipers.. I am guessing the calipers are paintable ?

illegal_luggage* yeah! me too

Jacko427 * after release contact me if you want it

Costar* All that stuff you drscribed is fixed now, those pics too old, soon I'll publish new ones. Brake calipers, if you read my blog, left from pmp600, I replaced them already with small and rusty, lke normal car would have. I want this car looks casual. Later I'll make second version with gigantic rims, red calipers and all other kinds of crazy sh*t

This mod is about to be released soon and seriously guys, few clicks on ads in my blog, is that so hard?! I'm spending my time making mods and nobody want to support me.

O ok, but firstly if you want ppl to visit your blog why dont you make it part of your sig and display that and why dont you just do like chasez and use a "donate" paypal link or something instead of relying on click ads, if ppl want to support your work ?!

Many ppl shy away from ads because sometimes they contain malware or are very annoying.

friendly luggage

When this is released I can't wait to try it smile.gif There's something about old rwd American cars what I like.

Edited by illegal_luggage

When this is released I can't wait to try it smile.gif There's something about old rwd American cars what I like.

I think this model, like most of the later New Yorkers was a front wheel drive. But yeah I love the full-size american cars, and it is great to see someone doing "normal" vehicles for GTA.

Also Lazlow, i went clickety-click on some of your ads. Everyone else, do it too. Support great modding!

Found this too. Might help with making carcols lines. I also have an identical one for a 1994 LHS, and one thats similar for the entire 1992 range. The colors seem to be pretty consistent across all models and year in the early 1990s. Let me know if you want them too. I can post em up here or mail them.

user posted image

Edited by zyonig

O ok, but firstly if you want ppl to visit your blog why dont you make it part of your sig and display that and why dont you just do like chasez and use a "donate" paypal link or something instead of relying on click ads, if ppl want to support your work ?!

Many ppl shy away from ads because sometimes they contain malware or are very annoying.

Donate? Are you ready to give away your own money for mods? Probably no, but this scheme is good for everybody. Clicks doesn't cost you anything and you get new mods, I'm earning few bucks for making them, Google makes millions on those ads and everyones happy.

Anyway new pics

http://lazlowcarjunkyard.blogspot.com/2011...ar-is-done.html

I have some problems with converting in game, so no release untill I fix them.

Actually some ppl are ready to donate their monies IF they find it worth doing so. But ad clicking is not necessarily good for everyone either, otherwise, why would most services offer " *free* services that are ad-based" but then offer "NO MORE ADS - for a small fee" .. Its just a given that not everyone likes ads, it must not be that great if you were abit upset because ppl were not clicking on them ? I was just suggesting a straight-forward approach, in either case ppl can donate or not, ppl can click on ads or not .. but the pix look pretty good, altho I dont see your brake calipers now

illegal_luggage* yeah! me too

Jacko427 * after release contact me if you want it

Costar* All that stuff you drscribed is fixed now, those pics too old, soon I'll publish new ones. Brake calipers, if you read my blog, left from pmp600, I replaced them already with small and rusty, lke normal car would have. I want this car looks casual. Later I'll make second version with gigantic rims, red calipers and all other kinds of crazy sh*t

This mod is about to be released soon and seriously guys, few clicks on ads in my blog, is that so hard?! I'm spending my time making mods and nobody want to support me.

Sure, mate smile.gif

I'm looking forward to convert it to SA.

G1T

Thats some very nice work right there. What Interior/engine/undercarriage are you using for it? If the model previously didnt have any and you dont wanna create original parts yourself you could use GTA IVs models/texture for these as well.

Thats some very nice work right there. What Interior/engine/undercarriage are you using for it? If the model previously didnt have any and you dont wanna create original parts yourself you could use GTA IVs models/texture for these as well.

It's kinda hard to understand what you're sayin... I made Interior/engine/undercarriage read my blog! it\'s all there

I have a problem and hope maybe someone will help me with this

http://lazlowcarjunkyard.blogspot.com/2011...ve-problem.html

Actually some ppl are ready to donate their monies IF they find it worth doing so. But ad clicking is not necessarily good for everyone either, otherwise, why would most services offer " *free* services that are ad-based" but then offer "NO MORE ADS - for a small fee" .. Its just a given that not everyone likes ads, it must not be that great if you were abit upset because ppl were not clicking on them ? I was just suggesting a straight-forward approach, in either case ppl can donate or not, ppl can click on ads or not .. but the pix look pretty good, altho I dont see your brake calipers now

Ok, I got it! You hate online ads and don't want click on them, so please dont. Other people did and I appreciate it. Please continue do it!

Edited by lazlow555

If you want your mod to remain on these forums, you will not tell your visitors on here to click on your ads in order to make you money. Actually on second thoughts, post direct screenshots here do not just link to your blog.

If you want your mod to remain on these forums, you will not tell your visitors on here to click on your ads in order to make you money. Actually on second thoughts, post direct screenshots here do not just link to your blog.

This is not only forum I visit and it's easier for me just give url to my blog then upload pics and descriptions everywhere

And I don't see attachment button for files here, so how am I suppose to do it?

This is not only forum I visit and it's easier for me just give url to my blog then upload pics and descriptions everywhere

You can upload them on imagebam.com.

Create an account and they all will have their own gallery when uploading screenshots.

It's much easier and faster smile.gif

G1T

You can upload them on imagebam.com.

Create an account and they all will have their own gallery when uploading screenshots.

It's much easier and faster smile.gif

so basicly do the same what I did, make url to other site:D

Actually I don't care about this bullsh*t. What I care is fixing my problem with chrysler...