Recommend Pc's

BHFromShields

BHFromShields

rampage_ani.gifPlease can you recommend Pc's that play gta iv good enough to install player selecter mod, Simple (Native) Trainer and the construct mod ? Thanks need before december 25th rampage_ani.gif

BHFromShields
Can you please tell us your budget? and maybe where you live?

I'm from the U.k and my budget is £350

Thanks for replying, here's a suggestion:

Motherboard | GIGABYTE GA-A75M-S2V AMD A Series

Processor | AMD Quad-Core A8-3850 2.9GHz Radeon HD 6550D APU | $230

Video Card | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 1GB GDDR5 PCI-Express 2.0 x16 DirectX 11 |$195

Power Supply | Cooler Master eXtreme Power Plus 500W | $45

Memory | 2xPatriot PC10600 2GB DDR3 1333MHz Unbuffered Non-ECC CL9 | $26

Hard Drive | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB 3.5" SATA 6Gbps 7200RPM 16MB | $40

Case | Apevia X-Trooper Jr Mid Tower Case ATX Micro ATX 1x 120mm Blue LED Fan, 1x 120mm Fan 2x USB 2.0 Ports | $40

Optical Drive | Sony Optiarc 24x DVD RW S-ATA Black Drive | $20

Total | ~$600 = £365

Notes |

*I used TigerDirect instead of newegg, since you are living in the UK.

*The motherboard and the APU are in a bundle.

*There is a total of $30 = £18 of rebate (not included in total), your choice really.

*I think it should be quite enough to play GTA @MAX Settings, with ENB too. icon14.gif

3lIXKDi.png

Notes |

*I think it should be quite enough to play GTA @MAX Settings, with ENB too. icon14.gif

If you keep the sliders below 40 I gues, you know AMD is a bit slower than Intel wink.gif

Notes |

If you keep the sliders below 40 I gues, you know AMD is a bit slower than Intel wink.gif

That's Llano is equivalent to a Phenom X4, with a little overclocking to 3.5GHz maybe it can be playable @MAX Settings.

But really, great gaming PC for ~£400, no? smile.gif

Edited by PrometheusX
3lIXKDi.png

BHFromShields

Video Card | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 1GB GDDR5 PCI-Express 2.0 x16 DirectX 11 |$195

Hard Drive | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB 3.5" SATA 6Gbps 7200RPM 16MB | $40

Case | Apevia X-Trooper Jr Mid Tower Case ATX Micro ATX 1x 120mm Blue LED Fan, 1x 120mm Fan 2x USB 2.0 Ports | $40

Total | ~$600 = £365

Notes |

*There is a total of $30 = £18 of rebate (not included in total), your choice really.

I'm not very good at building would this pc work https://www.arbico.co.uk/product_customize.php?pid=100289 use the upgrades if anything needs improving ??? smile.gif

OverTheBelow

The PC that Prometheus linked is definitely the best bang for buck PC you're going to get for such a small budget. I seriously recommend buying those parts and simply find someone in your area who will put it together for a minimal cost.

A carefully customised PC on your link turned out to be slower than the parts listed there and still costs over £200 more. TigerDirect also has the added benefit of no +20% VAT.

DU8afL0.jpg

Case | Apevia X-Trooper Jr Mid Tower Case  ATX Micro ATX 1x 120mm Blue LED Fan, 1x 120mm Fan 2x USB 2.0 Ports | $40

Total | ~$600 = £365

Notes |

I'm not very good at building would this pc work https://www.arbico.co.uk/product_customize.php?pid=100289 use the upgrades if anything needs improving ??? smile.gif

It was way out-of-budget.

However I think you can ask TigerDirect by contacting them to build the PC for you, that's better (not sure if free, but maybe at most £15), or do what OverTheBelow said, find someone in your area who will put it together at a minimal cost.

3lIXKDi.png

BHFromShields

Case | Apevia X-Trooper Jr Mid Tower Case  ATX Micro ATX 1x 120mm Blue LED Fan, 1x 120mm Fan 2x USB 2.0 Ports | $40

Total | ~$600 = £365

Notes |

It was way out-of-budget.

However I think you can ask TigerDirect by contacting them to build the PC for you, that's better (not sure if free, but maybe at most £15), or do what OverTheBelow said, find someone in your area who will put it together at a minimal cost.

ok thanks