Andreas achievements

Node

This mod lets you have achievements on your PC version of GTA:SA, make sure to read the text properly when installing, dont get mistaken smile.gif

The screenshot uploaded (which can be found Here) only shows a text box, but theres also a custom sound (made by me) played when the text box is shown.

maybe its not as good as those of the xbox 360, but its the same concept. Complete missions, sub-missions, kill people etc

Your prizes for completing achievements vary from, cash, guns to cars.

I may make one for vice city too! smile.gif

Please contact me if you have any problem with the mod.

Too look at the achievements you can attempt just read "San andreas achievements list.txt" located in your cleo folder after install, it has all the information on the achievements.

Most people are put of by the fact that a mod has a .exe that installs it, but i honestly assure you this .exe is genuine and the fact i chose it is because it saves you the hassle of moving lots of .cs files etc, also its alot quicker you can install this mod in seconds. it also comes with an uninstall feature which removes all the files added by the setup smile.gif hope you enjoy!

Just incase GTAG isn't working you can grab the mod Here

After install just run your SA and start completing some achievements icon14.gif

Edited by The_Sorrow

I love the idea and I love how compact and simple it is. I haven't tried it yet, but I will when I have time to play some San.

Now here's an idea, you know like in VC, after you complete some amount of hidden packages, your main hotel room changes, it has some new stuff and sh*t; so you could do that, it's a lot of work to make it quality and stuff, but that would be f*cking badass.

I love the idea and I love how compact and simple it is. I haven't tried it yet, but I will when I have time to play some San.

Now here's an idea, you know like in VC, after you complete some amount of hidden packages, your main hotel room changes, it has some new stuff and sh*t; so you could do that, it's a lot of work to make it quality and stuff, but that would be f*cking badass.

Yeah thats a good idea, thanks for your reply rokas smile.gificon14.gif

Tested the mod out, nice icon14.gif, although, i'd like to see more achievements added xP

I was thinking about adding more, maybe ill release a second version sometime smile.gif

Sounds good. smile.gif

It would be great if the achivements looked like ps3/xbox360 achivements/trophies (or whatever achivements pc players get) using the draw_texture opcodes.