Pedestrian depth and diversity

Sinister Assassin

Sinister Assassin

Sorry if theres a post for this (Doesnt seem to be) But how in depth do you think pedestrians should be for V? By that i mean how creative should they be? In IV you might come across some differents ones every once in a while. Some that would cruise the alleyways or the occasional one that would steal your car if you were out of it.

But what about pedestrians in so in depth you would see them mug another pedestrian? Or even serial killer ones that would follow someone and kill them?

The amount of possible detail is immense but would require a ton of work. I think the pedestrians could be a little more intuitive then previous ones but over working on that is unnecessary. It could allow for a ton of unique moments and interesting things

Yea they should have occasional fights or muggings. I'd basically like to see other people doing criminal acts. You could also see a group of people that are walking to a place together. Maybe occasional lines about how the club or sports game is going to be awesome. I'd also like for people to walk into whatever stores there are and even if they just look aroung that's ok. Another idea is to have peds get into "their" car and drive off. I wouldn't want too much more out of peds. Since R* need to be focused on more content and quality.

Something i don't think i've seen yet is tourists!

Immagine central London, packed full with people you can barely walk, speaking different languages, taking photos in groups, photos with various attractions (clowns,...).

Sinister Assassin
Yea they should have occasional fights or muggings. I'd basically like to see other people doing criminal acts. You could also see a group of people that are walking to a place together. Maybe occasional lines about how the club or sports game is going to be awesome. I'd also like for people to walk into whatever stores there are and even if they just look aroung that's ok. Another idea is to have peds get into "their" car and drive off. I wouldn't want too much more out of peds. Since R* need to be focused on more content and quality.

Agreed. A couple crazy peds would be nice. Or if it has any rural maybe a couple insane rednecks haha wink.gif

I think they should adopt the random encounters\npc behaviors from RDR

Really enjoy watching people doing their thing.

Would be nice to see muggings, car chases, drag races, weddings\funerals at church, riots, street parades, fist fights, gang wars etc.

Also it would be fun to see a couple of jets flying in formation once in a while in which you could try to keep up with your own plane, or skydivers jumping in formation which

you can gun down or join mid-air.

AI are very important for me in gta since I play it like an RPG and don't enjoy the mayhem as much as actually trying to adapt to the city life and play

like i would in real life (if I where in the situation of my protag ofcourse)

That way it's so much more fun when it first kicks off.

Having fun with extreme weapons and finding eastereggs is only after 100% completion for me.

I didnt had problems with GTA IV peds , yea ofcourse much moor activity from them but other than that , i wana be abble to do mugging and stuff like that not they , make them just react to your character like it was in SA with different talking to you and stuff like that .