Serial Killer Open World Game.

gta_fan28

I know this will definitely cause a controversy and will attract attention. I been very interested of the most famous serial killers around the world like the infamous Jack The Ripper, The Zodiac killer and Ted Bundy. In fiction like Dexter a serial killer of Killers, Jason Voorhees, The cannibal Hannibal Lecter and Patrick Bateman. I don't know why this serial killers do this kind of things. For all I know they had their own reason or they're just really crazies. What if they make an open world game ala GTAIV style of gameplay but the protagonist was a serial killer?

Here's my Concept and Ideas

Gameplay

The gameplay will be similar on other games like GTAIV when exploring the city and driving a vehicles. And Heavy Rain on more interaction. Infamous game for good or bad reputation.

Player is a Serial Killer u have two choices of his personality

1. Vigilante Killer - Like Dexter you hunt on other serial killers and criminals.

2. Serial Killer - You can kill any NPC like common serial killers do. You can mark them, then stalk them, following them, study their daily routines and befriend to them.

-You can snatch and threat any NPC and command them. You can put NPC on trunk and duck tape his/her hands, feet and eyes. Or u can use a tranquilizer Gun, syringe or hanker chief like in hitman games.

-Methods of killings is similar on manhunt stealth kill. Any weapon u used has a cutscenes. Also there are three choices

1. Fast Killing - Just shooting on head or stab on heart

2. Sadistic Killing - Making the victim suffered like this one,

3.Gruesome Killing - Like chopping the body. Like this one..

-When killing your target or victim make sure your on a secluded area or in a place where there are no peds around. Your safehouse will be the best choice.

-You also have notoriety meter so be careful when it's on high level.

-You can dump the dead body's on the sea, buried it or burned it.

-You can use more disguises like, shade, cap, fake wig and beard or mustache. And Varieties of Clothes.

-Witness are hard to kill cause their very protected by the cops or FBI. You can kill him/her on stealth way or you can massacre them all.

-More weapons like knife, kitchen knife, machete, axe and chainsaw.

-Guns

Pistol - Glock pistol, 1911 .45, .38 revolver, .357 magnum (Glock and .45 pistol can attach a silencer)

SMG - Uzi, Mac10 and MP5.

Assault Rifle - M4A1 and AK47

Sniper Rifle - Hunting Rifle and Bolt action sniper rifle.

Grenade and molotov.

Hope u like it, share your thoughts and add some Ideas but be polite and friendly ok.

The media would have a field day with if this video game was ever produced.

It's an interesting thought, but I'd say it work better as a linear game, maybe something along the lines of L.A. Noire - the whole map is accessible but travelling elsewhere is for personal, non-story-centric reasons.

Also that "handkerchief" from hitman is covered with chloroform.

kzgN7qp.png

Yeah this would be highly controversial. Maybe even more than GTA or even manhunt considering it involves stalking of victims and the gruesome murders of Manhunt. Unless the murders were censored or the camera was positioned like the skinning animation on RDR i could see this getting an AO rating. But if it was released i could see myself checking it out just to see how it was done to achieve and M rating and to see how the whole system works.

Edited by gtamann123

Yeah this would be highly controversial. Maybe even more than GTA or even manhunt considering it involves stalking of victims and the gruesome murders of Manhunt. Unless the murders were censored or the camera was positioned like the skinning animation RDR i could see this getting an AO rating. But if it was released i could see myself checking it out just to see how it was done to achieve and M rating and to see how the whole system works.

if something like that ever gets made the politicians are going to treat it like a pinata. Taking whacks at it until its pulverized and candy lays on the floor...

I dont think such a game will ever be created for the above reason. Plus i can only imagine the spin Fox News would put on it. admittedly it would be funny to see the last part but no way in hell the government for any country will let a game like that be readily available to the public.

It would be fun as i have read up on the Zodiac and find his killings intriguing in a purely forensic nature.

Might be controversial if you were killing innocents but what if it was a serial killer game where you hunt down and kill a pedo-ring or some bad guys. Well, I suppose it's not really a serial killer game.

You see, there'd have to be a narrative. How do you define a serial killer? Wouldn't Niko be a serial killer? See what I mean. If the game is points based and the objective is to kill as many people as possible in the game without getting detected, well then I suppose it would be a game but I would see it being banned too.

Who would you be going after? Mainly women? Mainly men? What links the people you are killing together? If there's no link, then you can't really have a story.

I would like to see some sort of game like this. Maybe you play a series of character defining missions. Working your job as a truck driver going from town to town, city to city. You must drive perfectly (impossible) delivering goods. Then you crash. You loose your job and your license so then you go to murder your boss. You must stalk him by following him by car. You must drive carefully in order not to attract police attention as you have no licence. You can't leave any evidence. Witnesses etc.

Actually you could make this game. Ignore the first part of my post.

Anyway, you must aquire skills in certain tools and pay for certain tools throughout the game to help you ,murder people. As you leave traces of evidence, your notoriety goes up, forcing you to take more back routes, ride more at night time and wearing more disguises (hard to buy as they are in the city where there's loads of cops)

Ah. I could go on for ages with this. Could be a really spooky stealth game, with hundreds of creative ways of killing people, like making murders look like accidents etc.

Yeah, but the game Postal was also controversial but they still released the game right?

Yeah, but the game Postal was also controversial but they still released the game right?

But Postal 2 isnt a game about marking, stalking, planning and then executing a brutal murder. I would compare this game more to Manhunt than anything else and look at how much controversy that has generated. Its one of the most if not the most controversial game series ever. And i believe that this would be even higher on the controversy ladder than Manhunt. We would probobly even hear from a certain Florida lawyer again.........

Finn 7 five 11

But Postal 2 isnt a game about marking, stalking, planning and then executing a brutal murder. I would compare this game more to Manhunt than anything else and look at how much controversy that has generated. Its one of the most if not the most controversial game series ever. And i believe that this would be even higher on the controversy ladder than Manhunt. We would probobly even hear from a certain Florida lawyer again.........

I dont think there are that many politicians who would bother with it. Some would but not many...in australia at least. As for jack thompson he has been permanently disbarred from the florida courts so we wont be hearing from him directly. Unless if has a minion under his instruction

I dont think there are that many politicians who would bother with it. Some would but not many...in australia at least. As for jack thompson he has been permanently disbarred from the florida courts so we wont be hearing from him directly. Unless if has a minion under his instruction

He wouldn't be able to take legal action but he would make a huge deal of it all over the country and try to pursuade others to take action. I doubt many will listen to him though. The parents TV council will work with him but not many politicians will. There still would be some of them making a fuss though. The secretary of state to be specific..... sign-clinton.gif

Edited by gtamann123