Rockstar employee may be among us

M4RK

Hi, I`m a rockstar employee and all i can say is that gta v will be set in los santos, will feature 172 cars 13 helicopters 26 planes 12 motorcycles and three bicycles.

OOOPS WASN`T MEANT TO TELL YOU THAT!

I only can hope that will happen in the next week or so...

Hey, what about our inside man who says it will be the BIGGEST game EVA!??! And take place in Texas? I thought RDR did, to be honest.

I'm confused. I said it was the reported "Biggest game eva" but I didn't say it, I said Biggest GTA yet, which is logically something one can assume given the time frame to make the damn thing

SAID EARLIER;

I love how moronic some of you guys are, it's like you sit and wait desperately hoping for the chance to crush someone's dreams by stringing together a misinformed, unfounded, and poorly spelt tirade of abuse and/or negativity. Every topic is the same. Biggest bunch of assholes on the internet. I only mention it because it's just so amazing to me. All those theories about 13 old boys in their mothers' basements suffering from low esteem and penis envy... are true! I'm ashamed of this 'community', you are proof of those generalisations. It's a shame that Rockstar read these forums, but they do read them. (not directed at OP btw, but any of you who have debunked his claim on the basis of ...err... your arrogance)

I am for not one stupid kid or someone that spend their most of their life in a basement trying to escape the real world on the contrary. Also i live a normal life and not in a basement, and all i'm trying say that R* needs to at least give us more hints towards GTA V, because we have been waiting nearly 4 years and still nothing which is frustrating and any longer of a 2013 release wouldn't make me any happier just the opposite.

^^^

Looks like some 13 year old living in their mom's basement got their butt hurt! hahaha What life could you lead outside the GTAF with such bad grammar??

Edited by Slamman

Hey, what about our inside man who says it will be the BIGGEST game EVA!??! And take place in Texas? I thought RDR did, to be honest.

I'm confused. I said it was the reported "Biggest game eva" but I didn't say it, I said Biggest GTA yet, which is logically something one can assume given the time frame to make the damn thing

SAID EARLIER;

I love how moronic some of you guys are, it's like you sit and wait desperately hoping for the chance to crush someone's dreams by stringing together a misinformed, unfounded, and poorly spelt tirade of abuse and/or negativity. Every topic is the same. Biggest bunch of assholes on the internet. I only mention it because it's just so amazing to me. All those theories about 13 old boys in their mothers' basements suffering from low esteem and penis envy... are true! I'm ashamed of this 'community', you are proof of those generalisations. It's a shame that Rockstar read these forums, but they do read them. (not directed at OP btw, but any of you who have debunked his claim on the basis of ...err... your arrogance)

I am for not one stupid kid or someone that spend their most of their life in a basement trying to escape the real world on the contrary. Also i live a normal life and not in a basement, and all i'm trying say that R* needs to at least give us more hints towards GTA V, because we have been waiting nearly 4 years and still nothing which is frustrating and any longer of a 2013 release wouldn't make me any happier just the opposite.

^^^

Looks like some 13 year old living in their mom's basement got their butt hurt! hahaha What life could you lead outside the GTAF with such bad grammar??and

i`m a normal person that doesn`t live in my moms basement, and that comment was for comedic purposes only and you have overreacted....

chill out

i`m not trying to misinform anyone

i don`t want to crush anyones dreams

i have a normal sized penis

r* is just trying to piss us off probably

and my grammar is bad coz i`m foreign and i don`t really think that it matters much on some gta forum...

Hi, I`m a rockstar employee and all i can say is that gta v will be set in los santos, will feature 172 cars 13 helicopters 26 planes 12 motorcycles and three bicycles.

And what if I say GTA V will take place in Vice city? Are you joking with innocent GTA FANS?

And what if I say GTA V will take place in Vice city? Are you joking with innocent GTA FANS?

My cover has been blown...

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

My good buddy Mike is hoping, but it's already pretty much a given something in the vain of GTA Stories will also resurface, and there we could see SA or Vice, or ....? It's still a guess, but they can reboot or revamp earlier stuff they've done still, but a PS2 game or XBOX original would be something unique, take that old engine and fire it up again!

^^ I was referring to Hendo's post where he was assuring us he didn't live his life in a basement, that's too funny

Edited by Slamman