lol232

I love the game!

I find it fun!

I did it 100%!

It is amazing,

Here,

Link!

I Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Erm, how did you complete it 100% when it's only a preview?

I mean, I completed the preview 100%...

Checklist:

Get In Car (50%)

Drive Roman's Home (50%)

Done!

Lol, I just find this game... Hilarius...

Oh, I did that too. Looks cool, but it's too little for me to form a full-fledged opinion. Lets see if he develops it any further.

spaceeinstein

I hate that kind of art style. It shows sloppiness and a lack of polish in the animation.

@ Space Einstein

Well, your style, is your style! I know animation is kinda bad, but... Oh Well! i think it ain't THAT bad!

@ Girish

Indeed, There are few top comments that say "Make a few version" he might make it...

Possibly...

But yeah, it wont have 3D graphics and all...

I don't know if it seems dumb for you,

But I actually hope it will develop furtherer.

It's kinda Cool.

Umm......is this a joke? I mean come on, how can you say it's just like the original game? And it's far from amazing.

Looks and sounds like a 10 year old made it.

I know, right, but I just laugh my ass off playing it!

10 year old didn't make it, I know because he made a it for fun randomly....

Well that was an extremely easy game. confused.gif

I know man, it's just very funny for me, especially when "Roman" says let's go to my place!'

that was horrible, why is this even being suggested as "amazing"? I hated the sh*t out of this.

Umm......is this a joke? I mean come on, how can you say it's just like the original game? And it's far from amazing.

Looks and sounds like a 10 year old made it.

That's the joke.

na89340qv0n34b09q340

Um, I don't know what I can say about it. It's like any sh*t-tier Newgrounds animation, but with the ability to use a Keyboard. Right now it seems like a rail-guided movie-game, but if the gunfights are at least half decent, than maybe I'll at least try to play through it. The animation is really distracting, maybe if the creator animated it more like that Portal Flash Game it would atleast look good.

i don't like it that Much Neither, it was actually meant to be a Joke, But, ehh, it ain't bad!

That was even better than the original! I like the way they captured the dark atmosphere from liberty city, and the likeness to Roman and Niko is uncanny. The detailing on the car is truly fascinating and the houses are extremely well rendered with lifelike appearances. I can see this game getting very popular very quickly. 10/10 from me.

That was even better than the original! I like the way they captured the dark atmosphere from liberty city, and the likeness to Roman and Niko is uncanny. The detailing on the car is truly fascinating and the houses are extremely well rendered with lifelike appearances. I can see this game getting very popular very quickly. 10/10 from me.

^

Me too, lol.

J/K XD....

• 2 months later...

That's what happens when you draw with a mouse and you're just NOT an artist! Should of had Narcis work on the graphic end! hahaha

I need a GTA IV lite Flash version for all the standard issue laptops, and no disc is required!