Bears eating me, Daughter told Mom over phone

danjodan

A DISTRAUGHT mother listened on a mobile phone as her teenage daughter was eaten alive by a brown bear and its three cubs.

Olga Moskalyova, 19, gave an horrific hour-long running commentary on her own death in three separate calls as the wild animals killed her.

She screamed: “Mum, the bear is eating me! Mum, it’s such agony. Mum, help!’”

Her mother Tatiana said that at first thought she was joking. “But then I heard the real horror and pain in Olga’s voice, and the sounds of a bear growling and chewing.”

She added: “I could have died then and there from shock.”

Unknown to Tatiana, the bear had already killed her husband Igor Tsyganenkov – Olga’s stepfather – by overpowering him, breaking his neck and smashing his skull. Olga, a trainee psychologist, saw the ­attack on her stepfather in tall grass and reeds by a river in Russia and fled for 70 yards before the mother bear grabbed her leg.

As the creature toyed with her, she managed to call Tatiana several times during the prolonged attack. Tatiana rang her husband – not knowing he was ­already dead – but got no answer.

ì

Mum, the bear is eating me! Mum, it’s such agony. Mum, help!

î

Olga

She alerted the police and relatives in the village of Termalniy, near Petropavlovsk Kamchatskiy, in the extreme east of Siberia.

She begged them to rush to the river where the pair had gone to retrieve a fishing rod that Igor had left.

In a second call, a weak Olga gasped: “Mum, the bears are back. She came back and brought her three babies. They’re... eating me”.

Finally, in her last call – almost an hour after the first – Olga sensed she was on the verge of death.

With the bears having apparently left her to die, she said: “Mum, it’s not hurting anymore. I don’t feel the pain. Forgive me for everything, I love you so much.”

The call cut off and that was the last Tatiana heard from her ­daughter. Half an hour later, Igor’s brother Andrei arrived with police to find the mother bear still devouring his body. Badly mauled Olga was also dead.

Six hunters were sent in by the emergency services to kill the mother bear and her three cubs.

The double killing is the latest in a spate of bear attacks across ­Russia, as the hungry animals seek food in areas where people have ­encroached and settled on their former habitat.

A weeping Tatiana said that Olga had everything to look forward to, and was happy with her life and boyfriend Stepan.

“My daughter was such fun. She was so cheerful, friendly, and warm,” said Tatiana.

“She had graduated from music school, and just days before the bear attack she got her driving ­licence.”

Her husband and daughter are due to be buried today.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/265455...ng-me-girl-told

Edited by danjodan

That had to be the most depressing article I have ever read. To receive such a phone call from a loved one and hear them cry out to you as they're being killed is just so horrible on so many levels, words just can't describe.

Im suprised the mother can remember so clearly what happend, I wouldnt even be able to think about what happend if it happend to me.

nightwalker83

Where did you get the article from? There is no link in the first post that I can see.

I have changed my mind about this, No one would be able to stay conscious while being eaten alive.The body would go into shock and she would not be able to talk or move alot, I doubt a grieving mother would tell this story to a tablooid either.

This is quite disturbing and messed up sad.gif

death is apparently can come at any time even days after an attach like this you are never certain

Lesson: When a bear is eating you, don't call your mother, call the police or at very least animal control.

TheBlackProject
Lesson: When a bear is eating you, don't call your mother, call the police or at very least animal control.

Lesson learned.

But really, what a depressing and f*cked up story.

tuff_luv_capo

I'm gonna be a dick and call bullsh*t. This is the same BS as the 9/11 stories where the husband turns before going to work and says for no reason "I love you, and no matter what happens today I will always love you. Tell our kids I will always remember them". I'm not saying she wasnt eaten alive, I'm sayin there was no paragraph f*ckin commentary on it, if anything it was a phone call and screams before unconsciousness.

What the f*ck, either the story is missing some details or it's completely non-sense.

Rather disturbing way to start my Monday. Are we sure this is even real? I'm saying this, because who in their right mind to go and report to a tabloid newspaper about something as awful as that happening to a immediate family member?

7FTgFLB.png

I'm with TLC. Besides that, is there any point to this sensationalist story other than to garner a negative reaction? 90% of the posts in this thread are "this is f*cked up and depressing" or something along those lines.

Come on man, if you bring a story to Off-Topic, please at least make it something we can have a useful discussion about.

WF the Hobgoblin

"Hi mum, it's Olga. Just calling to say I won't be home this evening, Yogi is having me over at his place for dinner."

Similar thing happened to this guy, Timothy Treadwell, who got attacked and killed by a grizzly bear. He had a video camera from which the audio was recovered.

Beware that It's a little disturbing

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/audio/play/903923/

You do know that is fake right? The audio is locked up by his ex girlfriend and the only people who have listened to it are the police and Werner Herzog in the documentry Grizzly Man.

And I agree this article is fake, she might of died neing eaten by bears and called her mum while she was dying but I doubt she was giving live commentary like that guy who gets shot in Austin Powers aka 'Ow you shot me, you shot me right in the arm' etc.

A DISTRAUGHT mother listened on a mobile phone as her teenage daughter was eaten alive by a brown bear and its three cubs.

Olga Moskalyova, 19, gave an horrific hour-long running commentary on her own death in three separate calls as the wild animals killed her.

She screamed: “Mum, the bear is eating me! Mum, it’s such agony. Mum, help!’”

Her mother Tatiana said that at first thought she was joking. “But then I heard the real horror and pain in Olga’s voice, and the sounds of a bear growling and chewing.”

She added: “I could have died then and there from shock.”

Unknown to Tatiana, the bear had already killed her husband Igor Tsyganenkov – Olga’s stepfather – by overpowering him, breaking his neck and smashing his skull. Olga, a trainee psychologist, saw the ­attack on her stepfather in tall grass and reeds by a river in Russia and fled for 70 yards before the mother bear grabbed her leg.

As the creature toyed with her, she managed to call Tatiana several times during the prolonged attack. Tatiana rang her husband – not knowing he was ­already dead – but got no answer.

ì

Mum, the bear is eating me! Mum, it’s such agony. Mum, help!

î

Olga

She alerted the police and relatives in the village of Termalniy, near Petropavlovsk Kamchatskiy, in the extreme east of Siberia.

She begged them to rush to the river where the pair had gone to retrieve a fishing rod that Igor had left.

In a second call, a weak Olga gasped: “Mum, the bears are back. She came back and brought her three babies. They’re... eating me”.

Finally, in her last call – almost an hour after the first – Olga sensed she was on the verge of death.

With the bears having apparently left her to die, she said: “Mum, it’s not hurting anymore. I don’t feel the pain. Forgive me for everything, I love you so much.”

The call cut off and that was the last Tatiana heard from her ­daughter. Half an hour later, Igor’s brother Andrei arrived with police to find the mother bear still devouring his body. Badly mauled Olga was also dead.

Six hunters were sent in by the emergency services to kill the mother bear and her three cubs.

The double killing is the latest in a spate of bear attacks across ­Russia, as the hungry animals seek food in areas where people have ­encroached and settled on their former habitat.

A weeping Tatiana said that Olga had everything to look forward to, and was happy with her life and boyfriend Stepan.

“My daughter was such fun. She was so cheerful, friendly, and warm,” said Tatiana.

“She had graduated from music school, and just days before the bear attack she got her driving ­licence.”

Her husband and daughter are due to be buried today.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/265455...ng-me-girl-told

First of all......

WHY WERE THEY THERE???

If they were bear hunting they mind aswell bought a rifle or a Pitchfork.

LongHairedFreakyGuy
I have changed my mind about this, No one would be able to stay conscious while being eaten alive.The body would go into shock and she would not be able to talk or move alot, I doubt a grieving mother would tell this story to a tablooid either.

This.

Surely the body would have just gone into total shock, rendering her completely speechless, and even if she had been vocal it would have just been her screaming or shouting aload of expletives. Think I can safely say I wouldn't just lay there and tell my mum everything that's going on if I was in same position. dontgetit.gif

...oh, and then to actually take this recording to a tabloid paper.

BS!

I've seen video of a guy talking while being burned at the stake, so I would say it's possible.

And I mean talking, not screaming in agony.

38773_s.gif

King Mystery
I've seen video of a guy talking while being burned at the stake, so I would say it's possible.

You sure it was real?

You sure it was real?

Absolutely sure.

38773_s.gif

You sure it was real?

Absolutely sure.

This better not be the Movies :l

You sure it was real?

Absolutely sure.

Is it one of those monks who can withstand the pain of self emmulation (not sure if thats the right term) like in Nam ?