How do you play GTA 4?

Linki

I'm genuinely interested to see how others play GTA 4, and if anyone can relate to each other in their play styles.

Examples of questions you could answer: Do you have the radar turned on? Do you have auto aim on? Do you kill randoms or do you play like Niko (how do you play as Niko, I wonder)? Do you use cheats? etc.

Also, WHAT do you do in GTA 4? Missions, roleplaying, stunts etc?

Edited by Linki

He means, "how do you like to play GTA4"

Personally, I like to play fairly normal but still pretty speedy. i try to keep Ped deaths to a minimum like Niko would.

sorry i cant really understand your question confused.gif

Pretty much what AceRay said. Do you rampage constantly or do you try to avoid deaths as much as possible.

An important part of my question I forgot was, "What do you do in GTA 4? Missions, roleplaying, stunts etc?".

AlexGTAGamer

I stick to completing the storyline first in a clean way (by that I mean keeping ped deaths and injuries to a nought) and then I focuss on side missions and then do some roleplaying when they are all finished.

I stick to completing the storyline first in a clean way (by that I mean keeping ped deaths and injuries to a nought) and then I focuss on side missions and then do some roleplaying when they are all finished.

What kind of roleplays do you do?

King Of Monra

I play on a pc, where there are no auto aim (that I know of)

So playing without that........... And got radar on but don't really use it while I'm on a mission.

AlexGTAGamer

All types, one day I can pretend to be a police officer, the next I can pretend that I'm a hired hitman. I can act out a scene from a movie (Die Hard, any disaster movie) or just act as a normal, everyday civilian.

I make the story mode as realistic as I possibly can, which means no auto-aim, no radar, no waypoints and certainly no cheats. I spend my money wisely on my health, body armor and weapons. Also, to make the game even more realistic, I obey traffic lights and such.

King Of Monra
, I obey traffic lights and such.

really? So you never completed the game then? Cause some of the mission is imposible to do if you obey the traffic lights.

really? So you never completed the game then? Cause some of the mission is imposible to do if you obey the traffic lights.

Where is your common sense? If the mission calls for a chase through the streets then I f*ck the lights and ram them.

King Of Monra

Where is your common sense? If the mission calls for a chase through the streets then I f*ck the lights and ram them.

So you lied then.

So you lied then.

To complete a mission, if I have to ram lights I will. All of the other times I will obey the traffic lights.

All types, one day I can pretend to be a police officer, the next I can pretend that I'm a hired hitman. I can act out a scene from a movie (Die Hard, any disaster movie) or just act as a normal, everyday civilian.

Nice. I usually play as a "terrorist". I plan my attack on a certain landmark, gather weapons, a getaway vehicle and clothes (ski mask). This planning takes a week in-game. It makes rampages all the more entertaining for me.

RedDragonsBOOM

I've just been replaying it for like the fourth time and now that I have all the interlinking storyline with the dlc it's so much more epic as a complete story. I really just get into the vibe of the protagonist and handle situations and life how I would see appropriate for them. For the first time I'm gonna toy around with the chronological order and finish TBoGT after IV before TLAD so I can finish lC on a very gritty grim note.

So basically a 50 hour interactive film, gotta love R*.

• 3 weeks later...

i like to role play on multiplayer by driving in a police car in a normal manner and if i see a crime taking place etc i go deal with it or if someone attempts to escape in a car i go on a pursuit

join me if you like on PS3 and it would be good to do tactics