can anyone help with me?

finalesoul12

finalesoul12

which interior ID number can be good for a prison? so i can put some few things for my mission

ANSWERED BY SECRONOM

can somebody give me all the list of brakeable objects? that can be brake by guns and explosions

Edited by finalesoul12

General Scrotum

The Crack Palace (the place where we go and take out Big Smoke on the last mission) is a good place, especially in the corridor near the entrance door.

LSPD HQ, SFPD HQ, and LVPD HQ would be nice places too if you look at the cells area.

For the outside, I don't know. There are many possibilities like Area 69's court or Verdant Bluffs park, etc.

finalesoul12
The Crack Palace (the place where we go and take out Big Smoke on the last mission) is a good place, especially in the corridor near the entrance door.

LSPD HQ, SFPD HQ, and LVPD HQ would be nice places too if you look at the cells area.

For the outside, I don't know. There are many possibilities like Area 69's court or Verdant Bluffs park, etc.

Thanks for the help secronom i`ll try crack palace as the prison interior

General Scrotum

Breakable objects you say? The red barrels, the crates like the ones in KACC's outside interior, red doors I used in chapter two the Story of Samuel Garret, the wooden planks I used my first mission ever called The Last Stand, and many others I don't know about.

EDIT: Between, you should post your future questions in the Ask & Answer thread. It is the main place to find answers to your questions since not all users bother to check single question threads. Also, the thread is a 'hot' one.

Edited by Secronom President

finalesoul12
the Story of Samuel Garret

you say well i watched it on youtube and its cool

yes, the crack palace is the best so far, but I remember the huge warehouse interior is ripe for the taking. Good luck