Griefing

universetwisters

universetwisters

Are anybody here griefers? I always do it on my friend's xbox whenever i go to his place, and its really fun to see their reactions. Here's what I do:

Cops 'N Crooks-If I'm a cop, i simply drive away from the criminal. If im a criminal, i drive in circles at high speeds and stop when i see the cops (I'm always the driver for some reason!)

Races-I try to find a place where the racers go through (Tollbooths) and park my car behind one tollboth. When the racer sees me, they turn to avoid me, and thats when i back up/pull forward into their way

Hangman's NOOSE-I always get the chopper and pick everybody up. Halfway to the dropoff point, i bail out of the chopper.

Free Mode-I hang out on the control tower with my rifle trained at anybody who comes my way

If you're into griefing, feel free to post!

sTgL5iS.png

in airport games i will sometimes park next to the health at the corner where the two runways come together and try to destroy anything that comes near it (usually flaming cars).

I grief in freemode but dont do it in dm, people who just run away in freemode and never engage me piss me the f*ck off!!! devil.gif

user posted image

bane.jpg

universetwisters
What does "griefing" mean?

being a dick to others in an online game in the name of lulz

sTgL5iS.png

The guys who play on Happiness Island and swim off on you from the moment the game starts. 20 minutes of that is enough to do your head in.

The guys who play on Happiness Island and swim off on you from the moment the game starts. 20 minutes of that is enough to do your head in.

I do so, when I want to get choppers in algoquin's heliport. And if people try to escape I kill them without any minding.

Lucky Sevens

Race Drive the wrong way and smash other races. Know all the places for best results. I then hold triangle and respawn at the start of the race, and continue, usually attacking the leader. When traffic is set to high, road blocks can be implented nicely.

Sometime when hosting, set game to Southern Switch, 8 laps, trucks, traffic high, damage normal, weather drizzle to be an arse for the lulz.

GTA Race Basically try to block the road with as many vechiles as possible, then detonate them as the racers approach.

Deathmatch Normally don't grief DM but occasionaly I like to hide in the subway. Also, if your host set the game to $100000, Melee, Liberty City, Traffic Off, Pedestrians Low, Police On, All Blips Off, Respawn Distance Far, 30 Second Death.

Team Deathmatch Kill Allies. If friendly fire is off, follow em around and just punch, push and stab at 'em. Delibrately get killed. If set in a remote setting like Happiness or Colony Island, piss off to other side of the map to lag the game.

Hangmans NOOSE Kill Petrovic last minute. Kill allies last minute. Hijack Petrovic and go hide in the subway with him.

Free Mode Try to earn somebodys' trust then blowing them away. Just basic disruption of what are attempting to do in the game.

universetwisters

Deathmatch Normally don't grief DM but occasionaly I like to hide in the subway. Also, if your host set the game to $100000, Melee, Liberty City, Traffic Off, Pedestrians Low, Police On, All Blips Off, Respawn Distance Far, 30 Second Death.

*trollface removed due to "spam"*

Problem, players?

Edited by universetwisters

sTgL5iS.png

Can the spam, troll, or I'll release the hounds.

universetwisters

Sorry if i dont get it, but:

If you're reffering to the above post with trollface-What's wrong with stating that somebody has a good idea with humor? (trollface is an example of humor where I come from)

If you're reffering to this thread-there's many different ways to play multiplayer, my friend smile.gif

sTgL5iS.png

If you're reffering to the above post with trollface-What's wrong with stating that somebody has a good idea with humor? (trollface is an example of humor where I come from)

If you're reffering to this thread-there's many different ways to play multiplayer, my friend smile.gif

If you didnt get it, he is a moderator and has the job to prevent spam.

And the picture that you posted is totally out of context of the topic, it isn't funny and is considered spam. If you dont agree with rules, feel free to abandon the forums. icon13.gif

universetwisters

And the picture that you posted is totally out of context of the topic, it isn't funny and is considered spam. If you dont agree with rules, feel free to abandon the forums. icon13.gif

look man, i didn't get it. And sorry if i sound like a dick, but trollface can be interpreted two different ways. (More can be read here-http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/trollface-coolface-problem). The way i meant to represent it was as "Problem", stating that it's a "Problem", for other players if the respawn time was 30 seconds, distance far, weapons melee, etc.

I honestly don't see the problem in posting a picture to represent something. And if it's so illegal to post a picture, here, then why do people still do it? How is posting a picture in my own topic considered spam?

sTgL5iS.png

look man, i didn't get it. And sorry if i sound like a dick, but trollface can be interpreted two different ways. (More can be read here-http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/trollface-coolface-problem). The way i meant to represent it was as "Problem", stating that it's a "Problem", for other players if the respawn time was 30 seconds, distance far, weapons melee, etc.

I honestly don't see the problem in posting a picture to represent something. And if it's so illegal to post a picture, here, then why do people still do it? How is posting a picture in my own topic considered spam?

If it was your topic you could post goastse sx and nothing would happen. Do this here and you will be banned, its spam anyways and is against the forum rules. Stop complaining and obey it. It is not your forum, you are under the control of moderators and admins.

universetwisters
If it was your topic you could post goastse sx and nothing would happen. Do this here and you will be banned, its spam anyways and is against the forum rules. Stop complaining and obey it. It is not your forum, you are under the control of moderators and admins.

alright, i removed the picture if it makes you feel better

and it is my topic. can't you see? I started it. When did I say it was my forum?

sTgL5iS.png

Captain_Obvis456

Wow I'm surprised this hasn't been closed yet.

There used to be a giant griefer thread until gtaforums decided they didn't want to support griefers is any way.

It was a hilarious thread BTW.

I only grief if someone deserves it.

For example; Was playing a big TDM one day, at least 25 people and this guy on my team decides to run me over with a car.

I ignored him once cause everybody makes mistakes. The second time he did it, I stopped playing against the other team and just focused on him.

Any car he got in, I shot it til it caught fire, I burned him many times with molotovs. I hit him with RPGs, and anything else I could do to him. Even though team kill was off, I killed him a number of times. By the end he was trying to tell the rest of the team I was a team killer. lol

It's fun, but only when they deserve it.

universetwisters

There used to be a giant griefer thread until gtaforums decided they didn't want to support griefers is any way.

For example; Was playing a big TDM one day, at least 25 people and this guy on my team decides to run me over with a car.

I ignored him once cause everybody makes mistakes. The second time he did it, I stopped playing against the other team and just focused on him.

Any car he got in, I shot it til it caught fire, I burned him many times with molotovs. I hit him with RPGs, and anything else I could do to him. Even though team kill was off, I killed him a number of times. By the end he was trying to tell the rest of the team I was a team killer. lol

so, gtaforums frowns upon griefers? Thats funny, because it is a "sandbox" game, which means "Do anything", which more than likely includes multiplayer

as for who deserves griefing, I perfer those annoying 13-year-olds who scream through the mike. it's so funny killing them over and over again, and them voting to kick you 100 times in a row biggrin.gif

sTgL5iS.png

Rent>A<Line99

so, gtaforums frowns upon griefers? Thats funny, because it is a "sandbox" game, which means "Do anything", which more than likely includes multiplayer

as for who deserves griefing, I perfer those annoying 13-year-olds who scream through the mike. it's so funny killing them over and over again, and them voting to kick you 100 times in a row biggrin.gif

I was recently blessed with a wonderful symphony of "vote-kick beeps" from many people in the game. I'm surprised I didn't actually get kicked.

Sweet music to my ears. smile.gif

It may come as no surprise to our members here that GTAforums is a place for fans and supporters of the titles to gather and discuss their enjoyment of the game.

It may come as a surprise to griefers that their actions ruin the enjoyment of the game for other people.

Whilst we prefer not to intervene as moral police in an MP environment over which we have no jurisdiction, this thread has gone on long enough. GTAF will not be used as a place to discuss, share or promote the deliberate, persistent, premeditated and malicious ruining of other people's gaming experience in GTA.

Most people will have been a victim of a griefer at some point, myself included, so to all contributing griefers in this topic, may I cordially raise my middle finger, and invite you to go f*ck yourself.

May I also apologise to all those who have wanted to play within the spirit of the game, whether that be a serious ranked match, a cheat laden free play server, or a group of friends doing their own thing, only for their fun to be ruined by the actions of one of the special needs fruitloops that have contributed to this topic.

Topic closed.

Don't bother starting another one. I'll just ban you for it.

And if you find that a teensy bit annoying? Well now you know how it feels.