Glitch on Patch 4

radioman

I think I found a possible glitch with Patch 4-Where when you load the game from the Auto Save slot(or the game auto loads from there at start up), the in-game phone WILL NOT work(as when you press the Tab key(that is the key it is on my game) to bring up the phone it does not work), yet it does on all the other save slots. I just installed patch 4 not long ago. I have the Retail(DVD) version-NO Mods/trainers. The ONLY thing I use is the Xliveless tool. I wonder if it is because Patch 4 moves the save location?-as when I had no patches(original game), all saves were in the APPData folder(even with Xliveless), but after patch 4, they are now in the User Files Folder in Documents(I had to copy/paste them from Appdata folder to the Documents folder.) I got a 15-20fps boost with Patch 4, so that is a plus..but since my current save is in the Auto save slot, this is a problem...Most of the regulars here know my specs, as I have posted them enough times-lol tounge2.giflol.gif but anyway they are: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Intel Core I5 Quad(4 CPU's)-thanks to the Hyperthreading feature @2.53GHZ and up to 2.93GHZ w/ turbo boost

6GB DDR3 RAM

ATI Radeon HD 5470 AND Intel GMA HD W/ 512MB dedicated and up to 3223MB total vram

640GB HD

I think this is all the required info, if not let me know, please...

Edited by radioman

there are lots of glitches in patch 4, thats why we are up to patch 6 - 7

lol just being a smartass

Edited by SlaveZer0

there are lots of glitches in patch 4, thats why we are up to patch 6 - 7

lol just being a smartass

I wouldn't doubt there are glitches in Patch 4..I would have used Patch 7, but from what I have read on here Patch 7 pretty much kills performance on lower end PC's?-which as you can see I have a moderate PC, but definitely not anything high end...

Just curious, What are some of the glitches Patch 4 had/has?