GTA IV & GTA EFLC PROBLEMS

Relooo

So I decide to buy both games from Frys electronics store (retail disk). When I get home to install them and try to play they don't work, I have patched them to the latest patch and nothing. When I try to run GTA IV I get this error: "SecuLauncher: failed to start application [2000]" When I try to run the game as admin I get this error: "GTA IV has stopped working" When I try to run GTA IV in compatibility mode with Windows XP Service pack 2 I get this error: "SecuLauncher: failed to start application [2000]" When I try to play GTA EFLC I get this error: "EFLC has stopped working" When I run EFLC has admin I get this error: "EFLC has stopped working" When I try to run the game in compatibility mode with Windows XP Service pack 2 I get this error: "SecuLauncher: failed to start application. [2001] -> 0x00000002". Please help me fix this problem.

System Specs are: Windows 7 home premium 64 bit, MSI GTX 560 TI Twin Frozr II OC Edition, 6 GB Ram, AMD Phenom II X4 840T 2.90 GHz.

If you have any disk imaging software, remove it. Always start the game with the launcher and make sure you have install the vc++ libraries from the game disk.

I have lightscribe, so that is the only disk imaging software I have, I will get rid of it right now. Where can I find vc++ at?

Ok Im assuming its called vcredist_x86. So I removed light scribe and I added vcredist_x86. Now what?

Yeah, that's the one. Anyway, now it should work. If not, then you're one of the luck securom users who can't get the game working normally without a third party loader solution.

YankeesPwnMets

So in your other topic you said you were using a crack....

yeah we can't help you here

Yes because I was told that the only way I would play is to use a 3rd party loader, I bought the games, there not downloaded or torrented.

With the 3rd party loader no, I can actually play! Thank you, I just want to play online. No I have never heard of that nor tired it, what does it do?

So the game starts now? Has GFWL prompted you for the product key? You should just create a GFWL profile, a RGSC profile, connect them and that should be that.

Yes I can play but Im using the Razor crack inorder to play. I dont remember. How would I do that?