Which seat can I take?

NeedForSpeedXP

NeedForSpeedXP

Hi all,

I'm just wondering, since I've got some money, what game should I get?

Call of Duty: Black Ops, or Guitar Hero III?

Serious answers only.

PS: It's only people's opinions, no Fanboys allowed!

Please visit my better GTA Forum!

Just click on "better GTA Forum!" and it will take you there.

NeedForSpeedXP
That's an odd question, 2 entirely different games, but for me GH over COD any day.

Thanks. Over here in Ireland, COD is €33.00 and GH3 is about €9.99. I'm going to think about it.

The only reason I'm asking is because I can't just make up my mind. I've asked my dad what he thinks, he says COD. but I think GH3.

LongHairedFreakyGuy

Why did you post this in the Gen Chat area, when you clearly know where the Gaming section is?

They are two completely different games, so it's entirely up to you what game you fancy playing. Topics like this just incite fanboyism, especially when it comes to CoD.

Edited by Butters 2011

Jimmy_Leppard

I agree with bammargera. What do you prefer more? We talk about war game and a music game here. Everyone will tell you what they like more cause you can't select a ''better game'' between those two cause they are not the same game genre. Every comment you get will just get you more confused cause some people will tell you a million cool things about COD, and some will tell you a million cool things about GH3.

If you're rich, buy both biggrin.gif

If you're smart, you'll ask your parents to buy you one game and your grandparents to buy you the second one biggrin.gif

NeedForSpeedXP

If you're smart, you'll ask your parents to buy you one game and your grandparents to buy you the second one biggrin.gif

I'm not rich, and my grandparents don't have any money sad.gif

Jimmy_Leppard

I'm not rich, and my grandparents don't have any money sad.gif

Then you've got a problem, dude.

Being a kid 101.

Get parents to get expensive game. In this case COD:Blops.

Then save up 10 dollars, not much you can scrounge up 10 dollars fast and buy GH3.

Now you have both!

I really can't telly which one is better though, way to different.

el1e0jer0qpyjd2fg.jpg

No man, his country has a problem. It doesn't give them enough money even to buy a 10bucks game. Can you imagine that, I'm in the same situation like him every day.

I know that feeling bro.

Black Ops is the most dissapointing Cod ever

L71cGcK.png

This icon14.gif

You should do what I do too: wait for Modern Warfare 3 and untill then play Modern Warfare 2 biggrin.gif

I don't even like the CoD series but I'd definitely recommend Black Ops over Guitar Hero.

Finn 7 five 11

Like said they are totally different genres, but if you are online, and you enjoy shooters, you will get many more hours out of black ops.

GH3 is pretty cheap anyway, it can't be too much of a struggle to save for it yourself as opposed to black ops.

Edited by finn4life

This icon14.gif

You should do what I do too: wait for Modern Warfare 3 and untill then play Modern Warfare 2 biggrin.gif

This icon14.gif

You should try picking up modern warfare 2, great deal of fun smile.gif still a sh*tload of players online

L71cGcK.png

This icon14.gif

You should try picking up modern warfare 2, great deal of fun smile.gif still a sh*tload of players online

I don't like either MW2 or BO really, but I'm curious as to how you CoD fans think that MW2 is better tha BO.

Same here, I personally thought MW2 was absolutely awful, to me BO is just dull apart from Zombies.

Out of those two I would go for Guitar Hero 3, it's cheaper, you'll probably have more fun (never played it but it must be more fun than 12 year olds raging at you lol.gif), and as you said yourself you're leaning towards that game anyway.

Buy Baldur's Gate collection, then you'll have atleast 4000 hours more gameplay then buying both of them/

Buy Baldur's Gate collection, then you'll have atleast 4000 hours more gameplay then buying both of them/

Do you have dyslexia, or something?

Yes, I do. It's really horrible. My teacher beats me because sometimes I use then instead of than on a forum. I get beaten for every typo and grammatical error I make.

It hurts sad.gif

Also, learn to use interpunction properly.

Guitar Hero 3.

f*ck Cocks on Duty: Black Orgy, may as well buy MW1 and have the exact same game.

90FHTZo.png

Yes, I do. It's really horrible. My teacher beats me because sometimes I use then instead of than on a forum. I get beaten for every typo and grammatical error I make.

It hurts sad.gif

Also, learn to use interpunction properly.

I don't think you should be telling me what to do if you can't tell the difference between Baldur's Gate and Guitar Hero/BlOps.

NeedForSpeedXP

I brought Black Ops yesterday and it is the best! When I get enough money, i'll get guitar hero 3.

LongHairedFreakyGuy
I brought Black Ops yesterday and it is the best! When I get enough money, i'll get guitar hero 3.

So this topic was kind of pointless since you're buying both anyway. dontgetit.gif