Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,321 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Revolution-Designes

[REL|SA|WIP] Left 4 Theft San Andreas

MichaelKnight1

I Thinks You Will Have Award for Left 4 Theft San Andreas

Th3MaN1

Good job on the vehicle!!

Revolution-Designes

Some additional screens:

user posted image

user posted image

SideStunt

This mod is epic!I love movies , TV series or whatever that contains zombies , I'm gonna try this mod out Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif you deserve cookie.gif x1000 for it turn.gif

And like M.Knight said , you seriously deserve an award for this awesome mod : )

Revolution-Designes

This mod is epic!I love movies , TV series or whatever that contains zombies , I'm gonna try this mod out  Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif you deserve  cookie.gif x1000 for it  turn.gif

And like M.Knight said , you seriously deserve an award for this awesome mod : )

Thanks biggrin.gif I have to warn you though, the first beta version still contains a lot of bugs and crashes. I hope to fix most of them for the next release.

Here are some screens from the second modified vehicle:

user posted image

user posted image

If anyone knows how to properly prelight, I would really appreciate it if you would help me. The new parts just look too bright.

Th3MaN1

Hey Revolution-Designes,will you modify every car in-game?Because this one looks pretty good.

Oh and I found a bug,at the safe camp near Ocean Docks:I tried shooting one of the army ped,to steal his M4,and game suddenly crashed.I tried it again with another ped on the same camp:This time it didn't crash,but I got killed,because I thought it will.You might want to check out if every army ped can be killed.

Edited by Th3MaN1

Revolution-Designes
Hmm maybe this will help?

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=230700

It's about prelighting vertexes.

I use 3ds max so that won't do it for me.

@Th3MaN1: I'll have a look at it, thanks for reporting it.

Th3MaN1

I have some questions:

1)Will you do the L4D1 and 2 weapons?I see that you did the Guitar and pipe bomb.

2)In the next beta,will you include more LS missions,or will you put mission in SF?

3)After you released the next beta,will we have to start a new game,or can we continue a game saved at another version?

Revolution-Designes
I have some questions:

1)Will you do the L4D1 and 2 weapons?I see that you did the Guitar and pipe bomb.

2)In the next beta,will you include more LS missions,or will you put mission in SF?

3)After you released the next beta,will we have to start a new game,or can we continue a game saved at another version?

1) No, only the guitar and pipebomb. But if you want you can download some L4D weapon mods yourself. They will work with Left 4 Theft.

2) I probably won't add any other missions to LS anymore, maybe one but probably not. All new missions will take place in San Fierro.

3) Unfortunately you will have to start a new game for each new version that will be released.

Th3MaN1

OK,thanks for the answers!

ItsAllAboutGTA

This mod is really amazing,you should be given award for this biggrin.gif

Revolution-Designes
This mod is really amazing,you should be given award for this biggrin.gif

Thanks, you're too kind ^^

Update: Improved the zombie spawning in the free mode, should fix some bugs and crashes. Also made two new camps in SF, a bandit and an army one. Here are some screens from the army camp:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Th3MaN1

Good work!Will the SF weapon traders have better weapons to buy?

Revolution-Designes
Good work!Will the SF weapon traders have better weapons to buy?

Not really, I know he should but I'll probably keep that for LV.

Revolution-Designes

Quick update, I've finally decided what to do with Las Venturas. It won't be anything like LS or SF, read the article below.

(originaly posted on Moddb)

In Left 4 Theft I want to make every city even more unique with different and unique situations. Los Santos has bandit and army camps scattered around the city and San Fierro is split up in North and South because of it's perfect shape. These two situations are very alike but still a bit different. For Las Venturas I wanted to do something special, I got some suggestions but I wasn't quite sure about it. Ofcourse I have my limits, I can't script everything I or anyone else comes up with.

I don't want to spoil anything but I'll have to tell you a small detail from the army missions to explain this. At the end of the last army mission in San Fierro the player is asked to go Las Venturas or stay in the 'living' world. The landmass with Los Santos and San Fierro is considered as the living world. Bone County and Las Venturas are seen as the dead world. Let me explain why. Los Santos and San Fierro are controlled by the army and bandits and are also being roamed by infected. Same for the little country villages but instead of army or bandits they are home for scavengers and survivors. Las Venturas is on a whole different level. Just a week after the breakout it got completely overwhelmed by infected and all safe camps were destroyed/cleared. The factions didn't stand a chance. The only things still walking the streets of Las Venturas are zombies now. Same goes for the little county villages west of LV. All of this will make Las Venturas and the county a much more dangerous place as there are no safe places and zombies are all around you, this will also give new possibilities for the gameplay.

Instead of unlocking safe camps where you can stay safe and save your game you'll have to take care of your own safe camp. This is my idea of Las Venturas: When the player enters Las Venturas for the first time a specific number of icons will pop up on the map. These icons will represent heavy infected zones. These zones are a bit different than the regular ones. In the heavy infected zones the player will encounter more zombies and they'll keep respawning when you kill them all. These zones will be in or around abandoned safe camps. As soon as you enter the camp you'll have to protect yourself for like 5 or 6 minutes. When you survive the waves of zombies, the heavily infected zone will be turned into a safe zone. The camp will be turned into a regular safe camp and will be populated by members of the faction you belong to. This way you can get control over the entire city and there won't be any hostile factions.

This is sort of my plan for Las Venturas. I think it's going to work out pretty well and I hope to start working on it very fast. Thanks for reading.

slavsya
Quick update, I've finally decided what to do with Las Venturas. It won't be anything like LS or SF, read the article below.

(originaly posted on Moddb)

In Left 4 Theft I want to make every city even more unique with different and unique situations. Los Santos has bandit and army camps scattered around the city and San Fierro is split up in North and South because of it's perfect shape. These two situations are very alike but still a bit different. For Las Venturas I wanted to do something special, I got some suggestions but I wasn't quite sure about it. Ofcourse I have my limits, I can't script everything I or anyone else comes up with.

I don't want to spoil anything but I'll have to tell you a small detail from the army missions to explain this. At the end of the last army mission in San Fierro the player is asked to go Las Venturas or stay in the 'living' world. The landmass with Los Santos and San Fierro is considered as the living world. Bone County and Las Venturas are seen as the dead world. Let me explain why. Los Santos and San Fierro are controlled by the army and bandits and are also being roamed by infected. Same for the little country villages but instead of army or bandits they are home for scavengers and survivors. Las Venturas is on a whole different level. Just a week after the breakout it got completely overwhelmed by infected and all safe camps were destroyed/cleared. The factions didn't stand a chance. The only things still walking the streets of Las Venturas are zombies now. Same goes for the little county villages west of LV. All of this will make Las Venturas and the county a much more dangerous place as there are no safe places and zombies are all around you, this will also give new possibilities for the gameplay.

Instead of unlocking safe camps where you can stay safe and save your game you'll have to take care of your own safe camp. This is my idea of Las Venturas: When the player enters Las Venturas for the first time a specific number of icons will pop up on the map. These icons will represent heavy infected zones. These zones are a bit different than the regular ones. In the heavy infected zones the player will encounter more zombies and they'll keep respawning when you kill them all. These zones will be in or around abandoned safe camps. As soon as you enter the camp you'll have to protect yourself for like 5 or 6 minutes. When you survive the waves of zombies, the heavily infected zone will be turned into a safe zone. The camp will be turned into a regular safe camp and will be populated by members of the faction you belong to. This way you can get control over the entire city and there won't be any hostile factions.

This is sort of my plan for Las Venturas. I think it's going to work out pretty well and I hope to start working on it very fast. Thanks for reading.

Any updates about the campaign mode? :)

Revolution-Designes

I hate to say it, but I actually put the campaign mode on a stop for a while. I first want to focus on the free mode and finish it before I continue with any other modes for the mod.

Edited by Revolution-Designes

TheKryptonite

Can you run out of gas when you're in a vehicle?

Th3MaN1
Can you run out of gas when you're in a vehicle?

Nope,the cars work the same way they do in the default game.

Revolution-Designes

Cultists anyone?

user posted image

user posted image

TheKryptonite

It's crashing, but I guess I'll have to wait until the next "beta" coming out.

Revolution-Designes
It's crashing, but I guess I'll have to wait until the next "beta" coming out.

You're not the only one, first version crashes a lot. I'm trying to make the new version as stable as possible. Also, next version will be probably be final release.

Revolution-Designes

I've got some updates:

• Survivor mission in San Fierro is now finished (you'll be able to call in the second survivor).
  • Finished the mission for the survivor camp in Angel Pine.
  • Safe camps are now directly unlocked in the beginning of the game, but to use them as save point you'll have to do the required mission.
  • Second bandit mission in SF is done.
  • Made the installation completely automatic, so hopefully people can play the mod without installation problems the next release.

Right now I want to make a second cultist camp and the third bandit San Fierro mission. I also want to make a start with Las Venturas.

Some screens:

Survivor mission San Fierro:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

San Fierro bandit mission:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

As you can see in the last screen, the enemy army camp has changed to a friendly bandit camp. This happens in more missions, including an army faction mission.

Btw, anyone interested in collecting coordinates for weapons and testing the next version?

Revolution-Designes

Another small update: the player is now able to take over other safe camps when he's a member of the bandits. I also started working on the Las Venturas safe camps. The code for LV camps is complete, now it only needs to get mapped.

user posted image

Maybe I'll expand this feature, not sure yet.

TheD94

This is going to be the best SA script mod I've ever seen there on net smile.gif

Nice feature! Keep up the great work. icon14.gif

Th3MaN1

I'd help,but the thing i'm good at is weapon.dat modding.But good work man!Also good to hear that installation will be automatic.

Triple Penetration

Judging from the last screens, I can only think that this is S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of San Andreas, not Left 4 Theft. Zombies and factions/fanatics like these are in S.T.A.L.K.E.R., so it makes more sense for me that way.

Not that I don't like it. icon14.gif

Revolution-Designes

Judging from the last screens, I can only think that this is S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of San Andreas, not Left 4 Theft. Zombies and factions/fanatics like these are in S.T.A.L.K.E.R., so it makes more sense for me that way.

Not that I don't like it. icon14.gif

Yeah, I've heard that before, I've never played S.T.A.L.K.E.R. though. I'd rather stay with this name, guess I have to add some Left 4 Dead elements to it. tounge.gif

@Th3MaN1: Thanks for the offer but the weapons.dat has already been editted by Oksa. But if you really want to help you could collect coördinates if you'd like, just send me a PM if you're interested.

@TheD94: Thanks for the compliment, it means a lot to me. smile.gif

Th3MaN1

I didn't offer my help,I know Oksa8 already did it(hell,I learned weapon.dat modding from him),plus I can't collect coordinates.Anyways,good work dude(I forgot to say that).