Is he serious?

Blaze

CHECK OUT MAI NEW GAMING PC.

Core i7, no GPU, Single Channel RAM, mATX in ATX and 2.5 drive in 3.5 bay monocle.gif

tRSmCi4.gif

First of all, the specs you have in your sig are completely different then those of that computer. You don't have a Corsair TX750W PSU. You don't have an Asus motherboard, but rather a Gigabyte one. You don't have 8GB of RAM, only 4GB and it's running in single channel mode which sucks. You don't have a Thermaltake Frio CPU cooler, but rather the stock Intel cooler, and you don't have a GTX 560.

To be honest, as it stands right now, aside from CPU, that PC sucks in my opinion.

First of all, the specs you have in your sig are completely different then those of that computer. You don't have a Corsair TX750W PSU. You don't have an Asus motherboard, but rather a Gigabyte one. You don't have 8GB of RAM, only 4GB and it's running in single channel mode which sucks. You don't have a Thermaltake Frio CPU cooler, but rather the stock Intel cooler, and you don't have a GTX 560.

To be honest, as it stands right now, aside from CPU, that PC sucks in my opinion.

I don't think he was actually saying that the vid system was his, I think he was being sardonic.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

I don't think he was actually saying that the vid system was his, I think he was being sardonic.

Hadn't thought of it that way. Just assumed the posted video was his system. If that's the case I'm a noob. blush.gif

aha no thats not me! Just saw it while browsing and lol'd cookie.gif

tRSmCi4.gif

I buy miniATX for the fact it's $50, and most new ATX full size boards are $50 more on top of that. I'd been looking over a Found XPS Dell series, you can get their modeled ATX custom board and case supporting multi core, 4GB or more RAM and two PCI Express cards, They've come along way since 1984.

As far as mixing things up in a build, I went with the lowest price GOOD looking case I could manage, Shoe String budget via MicroCenter as my source, so the case is from MasterCooler, a respectable brand around here.

Board is still miniATX, two of them I bought are as such, but again, bargains under $50 USD. He can look at his system part choice as having a REAL gaming case he can use over again. You can certainly mount anything in the 2.5 or 3.5 slots, I put SATA laptop drives on my PCs, and they can fit in there easily enough, or you could opt for a readout gauge or memory card reader, etc.

Edited by Slamman

It's the fact he says it's a gaming PC when theres no Graphic Card.

And he pronounces Corsair as CROSSHAIR GAYMEN RAM

tRSmCi4.gif

What's so unusual about that? He's just another troll.

74cXSsx.png

Watch the second video. He added a nVidia GT240, other wise known the card that's slightly worse than a 9600GT.

Then later announces he's getting a macbook pro.

Why oh god why if you have a Core i7 Desktop just upgrade it instead of a MBP icon14.gif

tRSmCi4.gif

Cheap rig needs to be "awesome" with some stupid techno playing in the background.

True awesome rigs can express tons of emotions from viewers through the power of silence!

e.g. Showing a GTX 590 (without saying a single word)

viewers... *Drooolllieeeeee*

All 9600GTs have only 64sp, on the other hand they have more ROPs, wider memory bus and higher clocks. That's why 9600GT is overall faster than GT240.

74cXSsx.png

^ Alienware is probably intended for gaming, and there are gaming rigs, not the normal HP and Dell, but lesser known "customs"

Alienware is overpriced as hell though, plus rainbow LED's aren't for everyone wink.gif

tRSmCi4.gif

So are the ultimate rigs though, it's why I always go cheap, dude! You can score deals if you don't mind the wait

Alienwares are just overpriced consoles that can double function as PCs. I only use the term "gaming PC" seriously when more effort has been put into it than just shelling out one or two grand for a pre-built tower with fifty thousand LEDs on it.

Slosten.gif

nightwalker83

I know next to nothing about hardware but even I wouldn't make a video pretending I did. That video makes me think of Weird Al Yankovic's Its All About The Pentiums. lol.gif

I think it's all about the Pentiums! hahaha After all, It's only now that Intel is thinking of retiring the Pentium Chip name, It's had a damn good run!