New domain registered?

darrellmonks

darrellmonks

First of all im not entirely sure if this deserves its own topic or if infact its legit. But its about rumors that Take-2 have registered another domain. According to this website http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1016672/gta_s...what_is_it.html the website the domain is called citizen skywatch but they see no connection to GTA V. They also suggested it could be about Max Payne. I honestly have no idea about this, anyone have any ideas?

Edited by darrellmonks

Cool story Bro'

It's registered by Take Two, so it doesn't even have to be a Rockstar game. It sounds more like BioShock to me. Eitherway there is already a topic here in gaming chat to discuss it.

Original Light

"Citizen Skywatch currently comprises an empty website, YouTube channel and Twitter feed.

The domain was registered by Take-Two Games, and is reportedly hosted on the same servers as existing Rockstar websites - while not proof of Rockstar's involvement, the project could be some sort of ARG for another game title, or something else altogether.

The Citizen Skywatch twitter feed features a variation of the 'all-seeing-eye' for a profile shot while three test tweets from yesterday read: "TESTING.", "THIS IS A TEST OF THE CITIZEN SKYWATCH TELETYPE FEED.", and "TEST NOW COMPLETE."

We can't see any direct link to any existing GTA 5 rumours, but could it tie-up with other Rockstar properties such as Max Payne 3? Or is it something entirely different altogether? A Gamescom reveal perhaps?"

There is the article for people who can't open the link. I had trouble myself.

It sounds like something could be going on. We still don't know if it's GTA related. biggrin.gif

darrellmonks

Already a topic i think but i could be wrong icon14.gif .

According to the site this domain is new and the post was added today. I know about the domains registered by take-2 and rockstar but ive never heard of this one.

Edited by darrellmonks

Cool story Bro'

darrellmonks

So i was a few hours late. Suppose this should be locked but then again most people who read the GTA V forums dont read anything else. Up to ryan i guess, or mati.

Cool story Bro'

Already a topic i think but i could be wrong icon14.gif .

According to the site this domain is new and the post was added today. I know about the domains registered by take-2 and rockstar but ive heard of this one.

Theres a topic called "citizenskywatch" half way down the page.

Thompson.png

darrellmonks
Posted by ryan on citizenskywarch thread::

"we dont need 2 of these"

How about 3????

Anyway my bad for posting this, i should have searches first, but then again im still lying in bed.

Cool story Bro'

Citizen Skywatch points to Bioshock Infinite, as it takes place on a sky city or something along those lines. For that reason I don't think this is related to GTA V or Agent.

Bioshock Infinite Setting

U R B A N I T A S

Now tell me it has anything to do with Bioshock confused.gif

Registrant:

Administrator

[email protected]

622 Broadway

4th Floor

New York, NY 10012

US

Nameservers listed are two "Take Two" and one "Rockstar Games".

An example of another domain attached to the same Rockstar Games nameserver: http://who.is/nameserver/ns6.rockstargames.com/

2kgames.com

Just because it's on the same nameserver doesn't mean it belongs to Rockstar, because Take Two own them all.

Edit: I'm not saying it can't possibly be GTA V related, I'm just showing that we shouldn't jump to conclusions because Rockstar is in the name.

Edited by MissCloud

I don't think its bioshock infinite because this title already has an official website but it may be a new announced game.

darrellmonks
I don't think its bioshock infinite because this title already has an official website but it may be a new announced game.

anyone "skywatch. Could be a referance to police helicopters in a new gta or even better an airplane tour company, basically hinting at flyable planes.

Cool story Bro'

anyone "skywatch. Could be a referance to police helicopters in a new gta or even better an airplane tour company, basically hinting at flyable planes.
If you go to the Twitter account of Citizen Skywatch you can see the logo.

If you zoom into the logo you can see a satellite dish inside the eye.

user posted image

Edited by hi999

darrellmonks

Have no ideas. I wish Chevy Chase would post something already if it was actually him and not the admins scam.

Cool story Bro'

darrellmonks

The only thing i know of that TX is short for is texas and terminator x the rapper.

Cool story Bro'

This is highly likely XCom (from 2K) for the following reasons:

Look at the twitter account and note the "teletype" reference, https://twitter.com/#!/CitizenSkywatch

In an earlier released trailer for XCom, you can clearly see a teletypewriter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8otmMpaIdQ

kgrogfefji82

Well it definitely isn't Max Payne, they'd have no reason to use a code name for it as people already know Rockstar is working on it, and not only that, there have been screenshots and articles released on development for the title.

So it's either Agent or GTA.

CryptReaperDorian
So it's either Agent or GTA.

Honestly, I doubt it's a R* title. R* is obsessed with slapping their logo on everything that they are even somewhat involved with (no matter how little involvement there is). For starters, the first two Max Payne games and L.A. Noire weren't developed by R*.

FartyFartknockerJr
First of all im not entirely sure if this deserves its own topic or if infact its legit. But its about rumors that Take-2 have registered another domain. According to this website http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1016672/gta_s...what_is_it.html the website the domain is called citizen skywatch but they see no connection to GTA V. They also suggested it could be about Max Payne. I honestly have no idea about this, anyone have any ideas?

Old news, in the deeepthroat thread

user posted image

silentsharklol

I think It's Agent because look at the date on the page it's 1960 around the time Agent takes place.

user posted image

I think It's Agent because look at the date on the page it's 1960 around the time Agent takes place.

And they're talking about intelligence.

Definately some Agent type thing, well that's what I think anyway.