No players?

-Fuzz

I used to play GTA IV onlie on my XBox all of the time and there is always tons of people online, I recently got it on PC and barely anybody plays it online... Why not? I would have thought more people would play it online, especially since you can have more player on the FM. It does not bother me too much but I was just wondering.

I used to play GTA IV onlie on my XBox all of the time and there is always tons of people online, I recently got it on PC and barely anybody plays it online... Why not? I would have thought more people would play it online, especially since you can have more player on the FM. It does not bother me too much but I was just wondering.

Well not a lot of people play Gta 4 on PC anymore. I think that the most number of people play on ps3 but I could be wrong. But some people still play on PC and if you want a lot of people my advice to you is wait for a specific time of day or week. Usually more people would play in the afternoon rather than at 3 o clock in the morning.