GGMM Wheels too big

rastakilla

Ive noticed with especially particularly older custom cars that wheels come out way to big on the cars when I import them to GGMM.

How do I fix this?

darker then black

if you haven install the handling or ide or carmods of cores the wheels will be to big simple open ggmm fine the car like infernus.dff go to the car mod that your installing winrar file open word warp you'll see handling and the others gust copy them into the ggmm handling place and the others in their place biggrin.gif

if you haven install the handling or ide or carmods of cores the wheels will be to big simple open ggmm fine the car like infernus.dff go to the car mod that your installing winrar file open word warp you'll see handling and the others gust copy them into the ggmm handling place and the others in their place biggrin.gif

Did all that...still has huge messed up wheels

Just use the default.ide size that is in the mod's readme. IT IS NORMAL FOR CUSTOM WHEELS TO LOOK HUGE IN GGMM. They will not be oversized in-game.

pkmTc.gif

Just use the default.ide size that is in the mod's readme. IT IS NORMAL FOR CUSTOM WHEELS TO LOOK HUGE IN GGMM. They will not be oversized in-game.

I imported the car ingame and yes the wheels are still huge!

Change the default.ide entry, as I said before. Make the wheels smaller via that. GGMM is not the problem, neither is the car. PEBKAC.

pkmTc.gif