Youtube Audio Problems

4 Bagger

Hello, I'm looking for some help with a video upload on YouTube. Basically, I use Camtasia Studio 7 for my editing and also use it to add audio to the video. I haven't had problems with Camtasia itself and the audio works fine in the program, the problem arises when the video is uploaded as the sound seems to be missing. Do I need to save the video in another format other than MP4? This is the first time I've had trouble uploading MP4 files to YouTube so I can't see it being a format issue, but any help and advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

OverTheBelow

Are you completely sure the final output MP4 you render has audio before you upload it to Youtube?

You could probably try a different format I guess, but I've never had a problem with audio in my experience with using mp4 files for youtube.

DU8afL0.jpg

Are you completely sure the final output MP4 you render has audio before you upload it to Youtube?

You could probably try a different format I guess, but I've never had a problem with audio in my experience with using mp4 files for youtube.

Yeah I'm sure there were audio before uploading it. I must have tried at least 5 times. I'm going to try a different format for the time being. I'll let you know if it works.

OverTheBelow

It could be that your flash player is out of date or corrupted, in which case you'd probably be the only one not getting audio from the videos you upload.

DU8afL0.jpg

Turns out that it was due to copyright but all sorted now. Managed a way around it though. Thanks for your help anyway.

[Feel free to lock this topic now]