The Battle of Liberty City (PSN)

Vega LVI

user posted image

Credit to Narcis_speed6 for the event's graphics.

user posted image

The Battle of Liberty City brings the famous Team Deathmatch back to life, with a brand new twist. First off, we'll start with the basics of TDM. The goal of any TDM is to kill opposing team members until a money limit or time limit. Each kill will grant you will $100, but that can be lost if you die by not being shot by an enemy. Every deceased player will drop a small sum of money, which anyone can collect. The Battle of Liberty City is basically an entire season of Team Deathmatch, where four teams (listed below) fight for dominance of Liberty City. Each team will have four members (one serving as a leader figure), a base (a designated starting point for each match) and borough to represent (listed below). Two teams play at a time and each team will play every team once. The two teams with the best record at the end of their three matches will go into a finale match. At the start of every match, each team must head to their assigned base. Once member as at their base, the match will officially begin and end when one team wins $2500. The settings for this event are posted below:

•Money Limit ($2500)

•Auto Aim (disallowed)

•Area (location closest to teams' bases)

•Weapons (All)

•Weather and Time Of Day (Varied)

•Blips (All)

•Respawn Time (5 seconds)

•Respawn Distance (Medium)

user posted image

North Holland Hustlers

The North Holland Hustlers' base is Playboy X's loft which is located on Xenotime Street in Algonquin, the borough they represent. Standing anywhere on the stoop of the loft or in the loft is acceptable for the match to start.

North Holland Hustlers
Username
PSN ID
Rank
Madmonk420 Madmonk420 10
ZDANZ96 Z_Danz1996 5

Spanish Lords

The Spanish Lords' team color is orange and they represent the borough of Bohan. Their base is The Triangle Club which is located on Bronco Street in Bohan. Standing anywhere inside of the club is acceptable for the match to start.

Spanish Lords
Username
PSN ID
Rank

Russian Bratva

The Russian Bratva's designated borough is Broker and their base is Mikhail Faustin's mansion which is located on Shinneoock Avenue in Beachgate. The Russian Bratva's team color is red. Standing by the Faustin mansion or garage is acceptable for the match to start.

Russian Bratva
Username
PSN ID
Rank
AndyGanteks AndyGanteks 6

Irish-American Killers

The Irish-American Killers represent the borough of Dukes and their team color is green. Their base is the McReary household which is located on Savannah Avenue in Dukes. Standing anywhere around the McReary's house will be acceptable for the match to start.

Irish-American Killers
Username
PSN ID
Rank
ajbns87ajbns8710StoneHead37vinvega565

user posted image

Match results will be record soon after the end of zed match. Standings will also be recorded here as well.

user posted image

Username
PSN ID
Rank
AndyGanteks AndyGanteks 6
ajbns87 ajbns87 10
Madmonk420 Madmonk420 10
StoneHead37 vinvega56 5
ZDANZ96 Z_danz1996 5

user posted image

If you would like to register for The Battle of Liberty City, please leave your PSN ID as well as your rank on GTA IV. The only requirements for registering is that you must own GTA IV in one way or another. Here is the code for filling out the registration form:

[tableb]

PSN ID

Rank

Answer hereAnswer here[/tableb]

user posted image

At the end of each season, the two teams with the best record will head into a finale match for the title of Liberty City. The finale does not require heading to your base, but you will be set up in a random location with a time limit of 30 minutes. Winning the finale will earn your entire team an championship title avatar as well as a championship title signature.

Edited by StoneHead37

Excellent job done here, Put my name down for this, I will try to support it.

I think the concept for taking the team death match game mode to different parts of Liberty City is a great idea. Places like the airport, colony and happiness just get way over played.

I got a few questions though. Before teams get to their turfs/bases is it a "no killing" policy? Also do you get to pick your team or is it random. I'd like to be on the Irish-American team if its possible biggrin.gif

7cg1vNw.png

PSN ID
Rank
Madmonk420 10

"Well since you put it that way.......IM IN"

Man I saw you already made an TDM based event which one was a 8 vs 8 TDM, named Harlem Shuflle, unfortunately it got locked because you said you were going out of the forum, maybe forever. I was sad because I liked the idea, but it didnt went well.

Now you made another fantastic event, its simple, but nobody made one like this before, and if made, isn't anymore running. Man, thumbs up to you! I will certanly be there. biggrin.gificon14.gif

PSN ID
Rank
Z_danz1996 5

I still dont know the team, but I will say it later.

I added you three. It is good to see the brothers expanding beyond the gang and into various events. Stick around and feel free to mingle with new that may join. And AJ, if you want to be on the Irish-American Killers team than be on it you shall. I'm going to organize the teams by rank.

I'm rank 6, and my PSN is AndyGanteks and i would like to sign up. If possible to choose a team, i'd go with the Russians! icon14.gif

And yeah, i remember Harlem Shuffle as well. It was such a good event, you should restart that when this event's finished!

You're all signed up Andy. As for The Harlem Shuffle, I was thinking about bringing it back to life, possibly after the first season of this. We shall see what happens in the future. Before I forget, Andy, you will be apart of the Russian Bratva if you wish. I am going to post the current teams soon. AJ, I never answered you questions. I will mix up the teams, but at the early stages if somebody requests to be on a team I will grant them that. Think of it as a perk for registering early. I will make the teams as fair as I can though. Before heading to the base, the no killing policy is in affect, until I say the match is a go.

Edited by StoneHead37

• 2 weeks later...

This event definitely deserves more attention, I'm still down for this and I think you got a good idea here. Its ashame not more have joined.

7cg1vNw.png

I know what you mean, AJ. I guess TDM does not cut it anymore. Well, time shall tell if this will head completely down under.