What was your first mission?

Mati

My first mission was "SWAT Missions", there were 3 parts, anyway I don't remember when uploaded 'em and where, sorry anyways lol.

PS: The missions was under another nickname at the DYOM database, you will not find it under my name.

It was still fun to make these missions, but I made a thread for my first missionpack which I cancelled. It was suppose to be a remake of San Andreas called "San Andreas Memories", and the first chapter was Los Santos memories. At this point, my story was like a "ripoff" of San Andreas Stories by LCJ except I did not want to name it that. biggrin.gif Very very bad and funny.

Here is the thread: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=440256

LMAO only 1 comment. Try those out, surprisingly they have a lot of downloads even to this day.

Later, when I was still a "noob" I also made another storyline I never finished called "Minimum Wage". I only made 3 parts out of 5 before I gave up.. never uploaded the 3rd.

Here are these if you want to check them out:

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=5046

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=5047

You would noticed even back when I was a "noob", they really are not that "horrible" in comparison with my skills now. I will let you guys decide biggrin.gif.

Those were the days tounge.gif. I might just play some of the first missions you guys made for the hell of it.

SevilleCheng

Mine is a remake of GTA3's last mission, The Exchange (not even submitted).

As for the first submitted one, Story of Woozie.(including 14 missions)

My first mission was for this storyline:

GTA SA 2

And by the time I completed the storyline I had a 40 mission experience biggrin.gif

I just practiced the DYOM functions in this storyline.

Edited by Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

Oh god no.

There is no way in the world I'll ever try to show that disaster, that plague, that wretched thing I used to call a mission.

God forbids if anyone manages to find this ugly excuse for a mission.

Otherwise, my second mission was more suitable. "Japanese Gang", it had a very complicated story even I had problems to follow.

One of my first missions was developed to teach English vocabulary about transport.

it had dialogue like

This is a bike, it has two wheels, it hasn't got an engine.

The kids loved it and would try to guess what type of transport came next

My first mission was Balla Beat Up. I Guess about as original as a first mission can be (/sercasm) grove street vs ballas. But considering it was my first mission I ever made and it started out as just a bit of practice to get the hang of things I'm not too discontent with it at all.

@Kratos: was this your first mission: To kill all maplers??

My first mission was Balla Beat Up. I Guess about as original as a first mission can be (/sercasm) grove street vs ballas. But considering it was my first mission I ever made and it started out as just a bit of practice to get the hang of things I'm not too discontent with it at all.

@Kratos: was this your first mission: censored?

OMG NOO DELETE DELETE DELETE DONT DARE NOO

OMG WHY'S THE DOWNLOAD COUNT THAT HIGH NONONOO DELETE

Edited by Kratos2000

@Kratos: was this your first mission: censored?

OMG NOO DELETE DELETE DELETE DONT DARE NOO

OMG WHY'S THE DOWNLOAD COUNT THAT HIGH NONONOO DELETE

Downloaded colgate.gif

Awesome mission Kratos, I mostly liked that the mission made absolutely no sense and made me go roflolmao.

Seriously, mine was much worse and should be damned to hell.

General Scrotum

Nice mission, Kratos2000... You should of have called it 'Maple Believers'! xD

Oh god just censor all of it. It was a period in which people used to bash the idiots who were playing that game, and I was bashing them too, with my awful grammar.

Mine was...Oh no..I wont show it..You can search,but you wont find...I uploaded it with my other nick..Muhaahhaaa...BTW:Nice first missions guys.And i tought my first one was good..Phhhhff...

Oh god just censor all of it. It was a period in which people used to bash the idiots who were playing that game, and I was bashing them too, with my awful grammar.

So wait a minute, you couldn't write and now you are making everbody else write perfect??

I don't understand?

So wait a minute, you couldn't write and now you are making everbody else write perfect??

I don't understand?

Oh god forbids.. is this kid googling my posts?

I don't understand?

Oh god forbids.. is this kid googling my posts?

Kid?!

You insult me, Kratos...

(No I don't google, but if I see your name, I click directly at that topic!)

• 2 weeks later...

Can we back to the topic ?

Ok, I know I'm a newbie in DYOM Support but I really care about the continuity of this topic

Back to topic :

My first mission in DYOM is "The End of GTA III Era" (if I remember it), but I didn't upload it, since I didn't know anything about this website or DYOM missions website

The first mission I upload (well, actually it's a missions pack) is S.A. Noire

I just uploaded that yesterday...

How's the experience when designing your first noobish mission? Nice one Kratos2000, liked it a lot.