Anonymous will attack Facebook

PHCharls

This is the video.

I am not sure if this is true because they also predicted that Sony PSN hacked by Lulzsec.

This video was in April 2011

discuss

Well, good riddance.

jMNM8n3.gif

I'll laugh when facebook get's hacked. If I'm lucky, maybe they'll delete my profile too.

user posted image

I wouldn't much like for them to actually delete Facebook. I have a lot of international friends and Facebook is the #1 way I communicate with them.

I'll laugh when facebook get's hacked. If I'm lucky, maybe they'll delete my profile too.

...but what about your 2,000 Facebook friends? How will they ever be able to communicate with you?

clEsyRO.gif

Facebook has become an addictive stimulus for me.

Whenever I'm bored, I go to the site and read random comments.

I'm really thinking of deleting my profile. There's only one person that I'm really concerned about talking with on FB, but I'll just switch to Live Messenger for communicating instead.

FIOszpJ.gif

Juice By Kayla Marie

I stay connected to my friends which are far away and daily thru Facebook. That would be really gay if they f*cked it up. Although I think Facebook is being to big.. driving down the street I see signs that say we are now On Facebook! Like us! For businesses and what not its ridiculous and annoying. The new Facebook button phone is another thing...completely stupid. No One wants you pushing That button every second sending everything to Facebook..."Omg! I just seen the most coolest thing ever! Lolz!!!!"

I agree. I pertsonally hate Facebook so I don't give a sh*t.

...but what about your 2,000 Facebook friends? How will they ever be able to communicate with you?

They'll get over it eventually Scooter. rolleyes.gif

user posted image

AlexGTAGamer

Whew I'm glad I'm not on Facebook, sadly enough everyone I know is on Facebook so they'll be the ones to have to put up with all of this.

This will fall flat on its arse. When it comes down to it, about 20 people will actually go through with attempting to attack and they'll get nowhere. Sure, a few threatening status updates and account changes that instill fear in the young and the weak-willed who are easily intimidated by this "big bad online gang" but nothing will come of it. They've tried to attack things before and failed miserably, haven't they? Even then they brand it a "partial success". It's all bollocks.

Only good thing about 4chan is the music board anyway.

While I think Facebook might be an acceptable target due to it giving people's personal details to governments. However if these attacks do go through as planned, a lot of innocent people could get screwed over.

I bet they're getting paid by Google+.

In all seriousness, this pretty much sucks. Not that facebook is getting hacked, but the fact that Anonymous keeps on destroying everything. I mean, really? Is it really that necessary to waste your time on such things? I say bring it, liberal sons of bitches.

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

I don't see why everyone here has a hatred of Facebook. Sure, it may be underhanded in dealing with security issues and personal information but if you aren't on it, why wish harm to a site millions use? Personally I use it a lot and it's a great site to wind away time on when bored or organise social events.

As for the attack, November is some time from now. Announcing this attack now gives one of the largest sites on the internet adequate time to prepare. It may not be enough depending on how big or potent the attack is, but Facebook Security now has lots of time to ready for whatever hacking Anonymous may carry out.

U R B A N I T A S

I don't hate facebook, but I really do hate people that seem to be on it non stop.

Updating their statuses with crap like, I just ate a nice meal, yummy, or woohoo only 3 days til Holiday, maybe Im bitter, but the need to boast on facebook is f*cking irritating.

Anyways I ll never forgive these motherf*cking hackers, I had a whole week ready , GF free, fridge full of beer, and GTA at the ready to play online, PSN went down devil.gifangry.gif

7cg1vNw.png

I heard about it, however, the news reports their date, it's made SEEMINGLY public, again about sharing information that Facebook itself rejects... and so what to make of just that alone? Are they delivering some sort of ultimatum in doing it that way? Or is it leaked out they plan to attack with Denial of Service bombardment?? Who knows, but those guys are using their powers for Evil, not good.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Anonymous is nothing but a pulpit for modern Anarchism. They don't hate dishonest governance. They hate all government and probably all social conventions. That's what I gather from most of their attacks.

They have no power structure, which means any loudmouth can make bogus threats and claim to act for a wider bunch of people.

I think they're immature, I think they display a stunning ammount of arrogance by trying to destroy things which give people some joy in their life. Their greatest crime is their lack of imagination. Priviledged kids who hate authority. My, oh my. I bet Scorsese is itching for the movie rights.

They are indicative of the kind of people you always see on the internet. They hate order, structure or tradition of any kind. Nothing means anything to them, just some phony notion of 'equality'. So they can hack and hack and hack away to their hearts content. It won't change the fact that they are ineffectual little nobodies who spout the same bullsh*t as any YouTube commentator, they simply have a wider platform.

LongHairedFreakyGuy
I don't see why everyone here has a hatred of Facebook. Sure, it may be underhanded in dealing with security issues and personal information but if you aren't on it, why wish harm to a site millions use? Personally I use it a lot and it's a great site to wind away time on when bored or organise social events.

Exactly. Why do so many people complain about FB? If you don't like it then it won't effect you, simple as. But for people who rely on FB to stay in contact with people, this would seriously piss them off. I live in a completely new city now, and so I depend on FB to talk to family and friends.

Then again, I doubt this will even take off. Seems like they're just yearning for some attention, especially after the recent arrests of their members, so what better way to 'rise back up' than to threaten to attack one of the biggest sites?

It's called MySpace, and it's been here, and it's STILL HERE!!! OMG! I know, it's amazing and hard to believe

MySpace could revamp itself, but to be honest about things, I'm on PSN, I'm on MySpace, I'm on Twitter, and I'm also on Facebook, so it's good to have various connection means, and IM as well as YIM. It's bothersome to have to worry about this

It's called MySpace, and it's been here, and it's STILL HERE!!! OMG! I know, it's amazing and hard to believe

MySpace could revamp itself, but to be honest about things, I'm on PSN, I'm on MySpace, I'm on Twitter, and I'm also on Facebook, so it's good to have various connection means, and IM as well as YIM. It's bothersome to have to worry about this

Do you have friends on any of them? tounge.gif

All they seem to say is that they want to help, but I don't see how closing media networks makes this world a better place. I just don't.

Whew I'm glad I'm not on Facebook, sadly enough everyone I know is on Facebook so they'll be the ones to have to put up with all of this.

Same here. icon14.gif

Yes finnaly attacking something that deserves attacking icon14.gif .

Did you just not read the above posts? Does it really matter if they attack it or not? Why not leave it that way? A woman found her long lost son through Facebook, you know?

They should protest in a harmless fashion, as was needed in London, Not go about it recklessly causing harm. Good lesson for all

They should protest in a harmless fashion, as was needed in London, Not go about it recklessly causing harm. Good lesson for all

This is Anonymous we're talking about here.

U R B A N I T A S

Yes finnaly attacking something that deserves attacking icon14.gif .

Oh sure, just because you don't like something it deserves to be attacked. Idiot.

I barely use Facebook these days, I stay in contact with my friends through my cellphone (blackberry), so I guess there's no need for me to go on Facebook on a daily basis like I used to.

As for the attack, I doubt they accomplish anything with it, seems to me that they're doing it for the attention. Like Zilcho said, announcing this attack now gives the Facebook people a lot of time to prepare for whatever they're planing.

I know, hackers.... But they can use their skills in a meaningful fashion, yet they are InfoTerrorists in a manner of speaking ^