City Hall

I WAS WRONG

It struck me as odd that there was no building or landmark certified as some hub for Vice City's local government. Not even a courthouse.

Or perhaps I'm overlooking it??

Urban Legend

Your there all the time! It's called Diaz' mansion. tounge.gif

If we were to designate a town hall/courthouse then it's downtown, just before the fire station.

It has a small parking lot behind it. No cars spawn there... You know this place right?

user posted image

Your there all the time! It's called Diaz' mansion. tounge.gif

If we were to designate a town hall/courthouse then it's downtown, just before the fire station.

It has a small parking lot behind it. No cars spawn there... You know this place right?

Yeah, I've always thought that building or one of the other large office buildings located in Downtown near the VC Fire Station. I guess Rockstar never thought about designating a particular building to act as a city hall.

That only gas station in town would make a killing...unfortunately, none of the vehicles require gas, so how do they stay in business?? wink.gif

lol.gif

But seriously, it's an insurance scam. They makes sure the tanks are full of gas, and when some psychopath comes along and blows them up, the company collects on their policies (which are all made out for surprising large amounts). Why do you think it the staff is never there? moto_whistle.gif