Help on the xbox 360 version.

Th3MaN1

God blessed me,and I have 1,2 weeks to play Gta 4 on the 360 version.Litteraly,I am sh*t at the game,because I never played the xbox version.Can someone give me tips on how to play it on the 360 version?I have some questions.

1.What should I do in gunfights?Rush in and use autoaim or get some cover?

2.There are 2 types of handbrakes.The LB one(not sure about the buttons) and the A one.Which one is better?

Are there any other ways to sprint?I always tap A but niko only runs,and if he sprints,I have to tap the button like im a damn robot.So if anyone can,please help me,I have only 2 weeks to play the game,and I dont think I have another chance.of course im in vacation and all,but still...you get my point.

1. For console versions I found always using cover and auto-aim the easiest - when you aim at someone, press up slightly on the stick and go for a headshot.

2. Trigger button is the regular brake and slows the car normally while the handbrake locks the wheels. They both have their uses.

3. There are no other ways to sprint. I think the idea is pretty cool and more realistic - to run faster you have tap faster.

If you're on vacation, go do something more fun than sitting around playing GTA. tounge.gif

From 24 hours,12 are spent on sleeping and 2 or 3 on gta 4.So Im not standing on the xbox all day.And I have one more question.if im locked onto an enemy,what do I press to aim manually?

ClareXoBearrx3R9

Just press the auto-aim half way....at least that's how it is on ps3, and seeing as the two controllers are relatively similar, I would assume it's the same. You can also free-aim by half pressing the FIRE button.

Also, skip all cutscenes and use taxi's to skip the trip, when possible.

It's funny, since I was just trying to do the same thing. I'm going to college in a week,and I wanted to play through the story w/out dying, cheating, etc. I just finished the story yesterday (tuesday) biggrin.gif

anyway, good luck wink.gif

Thats what im doing.I know the story from beginning to the end and take taxis by any chance.And for me its the 1st time playing,and I was like,Whoa...,maybe i wont play as much as I want,but at least I experienced the game.