Only Asking (GTA V)

A1A

I Have Read In HHGS that young maylay is writting the next gta script (May 2011) does this mean That the game is in early development stages. Did they just began research and script writing?

Can someone please make this clear.

Do they possibly write more than one script.

Is this an online publication or in print? If online, a link would be appreciated.

Original Light
Everything u need to know about Grand Theft Auto V is HERE !!!! wink.gif

First we need a link so we know more.

@valensim, I think he knows.

This was found a while ago, if you watch this video and skip to about 9:25, he just says that CJ might be returning to GTA V and they will be using motion scan from LA Noire. There's no sources though, so who knows?

Video link: http://www.hiphopgamershow.com/2011/05/cj-...nced-hhgs-5111/

LOL I'm checking forum since beggining Summer...I always look new messages with Hope..

.....and nothing happens...

F=CK YOU R*...ANNOUNCE THE F=CKING GAME!! (Please sad.gif )

I Have Read In HHGS that young maylay is writting the next gta script (May 2011) does this mean That the game is in early development stages. Did they just began research and script writing?

Can someone please make this clear.

Do they possibly write more than one script.

If they just began writing the script, I'm gonna be pissed. This next GTA game needs to be virtually FLAWLESS and MUST surpass both GTA SA & GTA 4. It must blow our minds. It has to be so awesome that simply watching the first official trailer makes the most hardcore GTA fan pass out from all of the awe. If they just started scriptwriting, this game is gonna be sh*t, and T2 is gonna lose a crap-load of money. Then again, I've heard from plenty of sources that the main development is already done, and R* was adding in the minigames a few months back. Hell, for all we know, the game could be completely finished and R* is just waiting for the right time to release it. As for CJ returning, some of us kinda anticipated it, so I guess it could be a good thing. If he does return, he'll probably be a secondary or minor character (maybe a mission boss if we're lucky), or he could just make a cameo appearance as a pedestrian on the streets of LS.

LOL I'm checking forum since beggining Summer...I always look new messages with Hope..

F=CK YOU R*...ANNOUNCE THE F=CKING GAME!! (Please sad.gif )

You guys are what i like to call the newbies. Guys that think that R* should announce V right now because there so special how do you think people like Slamman feel? people who have been here for 8 years. Learn that your aren't so special and wait with the rest of us.

LOL I'm checking forum  since beggining Summer...I always look new messages with Hope..

F=CK YOU R*...ANNOUNCE THE F=CKING GAME!! (Please  sad.gif )

You guys are what i like to call the newbies. Guys that think that R* should announce V right now because there so special how do you think people like Slamman feel? people who have been here for 8 years. Learn that your aren't so special and wait with the rest of us.

Chill dude, the anger will subside in the coming days. Newbies or not, a lot of people are tired of waiting. Some may have only been through this once, others have been through it several times (since GTA III came out). Anger is anger. Disappointment is disappointment.

To anyone who is still pissed about the fact that there was no announcement yesterday: post once about your anger, and let that be it. We don't need people spamming that they're pissed off. I'm pissed that there's no announcement yet, but I've only posted about it once, and that's it. Simply put: NO ANGRY SPAMMING!

@Lightning Strike: If there's no announcement at Gamescom, imagine the amount of angry spammers we'll have then. The amount we have today will seem like nothing.

Thanks A1A & MissCloud.

Everything u need to know about Grand Theft Auto V is HERE !!!!  wink.gif

user posted image

Thanks, but I was asking for a link to the aforementioned source.

Original Light
user posted image

Sounds like a load of these.

Wow, are those balls or buts? sad.gifconfused.gif

The one post that should never be quoted joined by the questions that should never be asked.

Original Light

The one post that should never be quoted joined by the questions that should never be asked.

Please tell me! I can't die without knowing. biggrin.gif

... how do you think people like Slamman feel?

Let me think...

Hmmmmmm...

Braindead?

38773_s.gif

Is this an online publication or in print? If online, a link would be appreciated.

I found the link on another site, but because they do the same thing as any GTA news site, I thought it best to keep it low key, not advertising "Hey, come check out GTAC", etc,

However, I think everyone checks around who's a fan anyway, I think it's certainly interesting

I was also thinking to add that the staff is speculated between 200 up to perhaps 400 for Rockstar North employees working on the games as a company... and I mean the NORTH branch for DLC and GTA main game..

That includes Edinburgh Scotland and the New York offices where they worked on the audio end and research in the States IIRC

Lol I'm tired of picking my grl up from work and being like "Hey guess what?" And her being like "Let me guess, gta 5 is a day closer to being released?" And me being like " No, no one knows!"

But the gta series isn'tover yet. Uf it was they would've had a prss announcment when gta 4 was released saying that it was the final gta. Just be patient guys, in due time

I'm like that with my homies too. Damn, they give me SUCH a hard time when I tell them I actually bothered! hahahaha

The thing to remember, at least I believe it, is that the DLC is still not a full fledged GTA game, nore is it a full fledged Red Dead Redemption game. If they bring RDR to PC and offer up a new franchise there, I think even with a wait for GTA 5, we can die happy

In strict regard to the topic question, My line of thinking is that the DLC was worked on in tandem or outside of the main game programming and development, and that any portable game content is also not part of the same team making GTA 5. We'll see Aaron Garbut, Sam Houser, The Benz and Dan Houser's names credited for sure, however

• 2 weeks later...

If the game is set in Los Angeles then it would make sense why Maylay is helping out with the script. Telling the other writers what works, what doesn't, in terms of the way people talk and sh*t like that. Kinda like DJ Pooh did in San Andreas.

user posted image