Midwest

GTAftw13

I noticed on the GTA IV LCPD criminal database that alot of the people are from the "Midwest" maybe Rockstar is giving us a hint that V might be in the Midwest with 3 cities and countryside and lake like san andreas. Also on the first date with michelle she says shes from the midwest. whatsthat.gifwhatsthat.gif

A nice tie in, but Chicago counts, I just don't think Wisconsin and neighboring MN, my State, would be apt GTA settings, but I wouldn't say, Oh, forget us! haha, What I suggested though, Carcer City return if they chose a fictional locale

TheBlackProject
A nice tie in, but Chicago counts, I just don't think Wisconsin and neighboring MN, my State, would be apt GTA settings, but I wouldn't say, Oh, forget us! haha, What I suggested though, Carcer City return if they chose a fictional locale

Chicago does seem suitable as a GTA setting, I doubt Milwaukee or Madison, Wisconsin would work out. But there's also Detroit so that might be a possibility as well.

I can't remember WHO, it was over a year ago, back in the GTA 4 discussion days, but someone who lives in the Midwest, he created a game package for the Midwest, I'd have to look hard to find it now, but I think it's worthy of re-visiting.

Chicago was jointly used to inspire GTA3, This was stated by Aaron Garbut in his interview I believe.

For some fun, found this..

That's bad, REALLY bad, admittedly

I found just a graphic for Tice City, with the Vikings football team motif. That's out-dated! haha

Edited by Slamman

TheBlackProject
I can't remember WHO, it was over a year ago, back in the GTA 4 discussion days, but someone who lives in the Midwest, he created a game package for the Midwest, I'd have to look hard to find it now, but I think it's worthy of re-visiting.

Chicago was jointly used to inspire GTA3, This was stated by Aaron Garbut in his interview I believe.

For some fun, found this..

You mean one of those threads you'd find in GTA V General Chat last year where everyone was making concept threads left and right?

It's someone I chatted with a lot, he came up with a nice mock-box, but I can't figure out if I can Google the image or not! haha