Cop outfit Question...

drrt4

When you get the Cop outfit can you get into the Impound without the cops calling for backup, and setting the alarm off?

Yes i know i can kill the guards, But i don't want too, tounge.gif

Absolutly Not. The various garments in the game have no benefit at all. They are (excuse the humor) smile.gif just for dress.

Interesting...EternalAgony can you explain yourself other than:

Yes, I guess CJ "can get into the Impound", but at some point therein the alarm will sound and the cops will come running and shooting. In that situation the Uniform has no calming effect.

EternalAgony
Interesting...EternalAgony can you explain yourself other than:

Yes, I guess CJ "can get into the Impound", but at some point therein the alarm will sound and the cops will come running and shooting. In that situation the Uniform has no calming effect.

Idk, I read it on the GTA wikia.

Never actually bothered to date Barbara in my game. dozingoff.gif

It's easier to say:

The police uniform in San Andreas makes no difference whether it is worn at any time (or even being awarded to the player, for that matter). It's present just to give the protagonist an additional visual appearance.

Yeah, but that wouldn't be true either.

Clothes will affect your respect and sex-appeal levels, and that is true for the police uniform as well.

Respect and sex-appeal affects NPC's behavior towards CJ.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/924362-grand-th...reas/faqs/47686

The sex-appeal of the police uniform does however not appear to have any effect on the guards in the impounds rolleyes.gif

The Question is Does the Uniform affect the ability to move around in the police environment, nothing else.

I like wearing it when playing Vigilante. Brings that " I'm a cop, here is my badge! " feeling.