Seagull City

Irish Boy

Regarding the Third Last Page of The Ballad of Gay Tony manual, Could Seagull City be a parody for an American City?

Liberty City, Its Over, Next Stop Seagull

I found it rather surprising that having seen the image in the Ballad of Gay Tony manual that nobody has picked up on this. Many have being over analyzing the picture accompanying it, and I feel that we have overlooked this.

I mean is there any city in America or Europe that Seagull City could be a parody of? Discuss here.

The only closest thing possibly is Washington, D.C. however our national symbol is the Bald Eagle, so that wouldn't connect as well as I thought it would.

Long_Haired_Boy

There is a building in the game that has seagulls in various directions and poses painted on it.

NVRM

Edited by Long_Haired_Boy

Much people dont know that seagull is also a FONT. maybe you should find it and translate it.

What do you mean by a FONT

Much people dont know that seagull is also a FONT. maybe you should find it and translate it.

A Font.

Is Seagull not the name of one of the shops near star junction?

Probably means you've seen the sights so now go shopping like an idiot.

A Font.

i still dont understand tounge.gif can u explain?

Long_Haired_Boy

I dont remember the name of it from the top of my head. Im sorry.

NVRM

Its a font call birds of feathers.

Edited by Long_Haired_Boy

Animalninja

A Font.

i still dont understand tounge.gif can u explain?

Font

noun, printing

a complete assortment of type of one style and size

I don't know how to explain it properly ;(

The only closest thing possibly is Washington, D.C. however our national symbol is the Bald Eagle, so that wouldn't connect as well as I thought it would.

Sure it s the bald eagle in real, but in GTA it might be a seagull. However I don't think that could be a possible name for the next GTA. R* has always used the real city names with a little change expect Vice City. This name came from the Miami Vice series. And San Andreas came from the San Andreas gap in the west of the US where SA was located. Seagull City would absolutely not fit to that pattern.

Animalninja > A font is the name of a lettering style. I m sure you know that this is Arial or Verdana. Arial is a font. Verdana is a font etc. The type of written letters.

Isn't "I ran (so far away) - a flock of seagulls" a song in Gta vice city?

That's all I can say about it, sorry.

Killzone56k

yeah and it was VC's main tune, i believe. sly.gif

yeah and it was VC's main tune, i believe. sly.gif

I think we've got our city smile.gif

they've also added Vice City Fm to TBOGT

but We see Hollywood in RUSH's Cast

but There is still chance...

Liberty City, Its Over, Next Stop Seagull

vice city radio, flock of Seagulls song was used lots for vice city,

idk i just thought of this randomly

It's it supposed to look like the poster with "Liberty City, It's over" is missing the corner. It has been ripped of. On the bottom of the poster it says Seagull. Seagull refers to the Seagull Theater which is located in Star Junction (Times Square)

That means; It's a commercial for a play or show in the theater. It is a parody of the film New York, I Love You

Just take a look:

user posted imageuser posted image

See? wink.gif

Therefore. NO SEAGULL CITY

End of discussion...

It's it supposed to look like the poster with "Liberty City, It's over" is missing the corner. It has been ripped of. On the bottom of the poster it says Seagull. Seagull refers to the Seagull Theater which is located in Star Junction (Times Square)

That means; It's a commercial for a play or show in the theater. It is a parody of the film New York, I Love You

Just take a look:

user posted imageuser posted image

See? wink.gif

End of discussion...

then whats the 'Next Stop' abput ya ejit

Just take a look:

<snip>

See?  wink.gif

End of discussion...

then whats the 'Next Stop' abput ya ejit

It has been ripped of. That way, Rockstar has buildt up quite alot of hype, without even mentioning anything else than the next game will not feature Liberty City (which were pretty obvius)

It's typically them, and it's most likely made to tease us. wink.gif

GTA IV Roleplay

SEAgull.

Have you noticed between those two posters, at the end of the "New York, I love you" one, it says "Coming this fall".

user posted image

Gareth Bale ~ GB3 ~ Wonderman

Thanks to Narcis_speed6

SEAgull.

Have you noticed between those two posters, at the end of the "New York, I love you" one, it says "Coming this fall".

I don't think it means anything. However isn't it 10 years since GTA III was released this fall? (Was it October or November? I can't remember sigh.gif )

I don't think it means anything. However isn't it 10 years since GTA III was released this fall? (Was it October or November? I can't remember sigh.gif )

''Grand Theft Auto III'' was released on October 2001, and maby ''Grand Theft Auto V'' will be announced on October 2011, and it will be released on October 2012 .... I hope sigh.gif

I don't think it means anything. However isn't it 10 years since GTA III was released this fall? (Was it October or November? I can't remember  sigh.gif )

''Grand Theft Auto III'' was released on October 2001, and maby ''Grand Theft Auto V'' will be announced on October 2011, and it will be released on October 2012 .... I hope sigh.gif

That sounds likely.

A year to build up hype is also great, and if it's released in late October, it will not be released too early to achieve some great christmas sales (will it?) biggrin.gif

Oh the wait is painful nervous.gif

It's funny you should say this...

I was thinking about parody cities the other day and was thinking Seattle could be Seagull City.

I honestly don't think that the poster holds any relevance to the next location it's just odd that everyone said Washington because of the Eagle and I thought it because Seattle being in Washington.