Chauffeur - GTA IV

Effigy

US version of the trailer:

A trailer for part 2 of "Chauffeur:

The first part of "Chauffeur" is finished and can be seen here:

Direct Link:

I hope you like the movie. If you have questions or some criticism, please write in the thread or put a comment on youtube. Please share the video and - if you like it - give me thumbs up on youtube!

user posted image

"Life is complicated. I killed people, smuggled people, sold people. I thought here, things would be different."

Trailer 2

Trailer 1

This is a short trailer I made and I hope you like it. "Chauffeur" will be a full length movie with voice acting.

The trailer is based on the first short film we saw of GTA IV and I guess some of you will recognize it.

If you have questions or if you want to help - feel free to post in this thread here.

You can see some GTA IV short movies (they don't have the quality of "Chauffeur") on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Benzenzimmern?feature=mhee

(A full link to the trailer:

You can watch it in HD ) Edited by Effigy

AlexGTAGamer

Wow impressive, I can't wait to see what the full movie will be like. icon14.gif

The trailer looks very good, especially filming and sound qualities. Even though Niko does not explain what the movie is going to be about, you can pretty much guess what the plot is by looking at the clips. All around, great work. icon14.gif I hope to see this in a full movie.

Full length?

You have my word I'll watch it when it's done. icon14.gif

W3WQuU9.jpg

All the kids that surrounded me had superheroes - superman, spiderman etc. Paul was my superhero.

Damn you, Carrera GT.

I don't even need to watch the trailer to know this is gonna be Awesome!

*Watches it anyway* wow.gif Oooo shiny PC graphics

I'm using a mod called IcEnhancer 1.25. You just have to copy the files to where your gtaIV.exe is located and you can enjoy much better graphics.

Edit: On the PC, of course.

I'm using a mod called IcEnhancer 1.25. You just have to copy the files to where your gtaIV.exe is located and you can enjoy much better graphics.

does this have any effect on fps?

Yes, it has. I'm having a very good PC, so it's still 40 FPS.

Since it's easy to uninstall, you can just try it if you want. If your PC can't handle it, you should delete it (there are mods like VisualIV. They don't look as good as IcEnhancer, but they don't cost any FPS and still make the game look better), because older graphic cards may get too hot.

Yes, it has. I'm having a very good PC, so it's still 40 FPS.

Since it's easy to uninstall, you can just try it if you want. If your PC can't handle it, you should delete it (there are mods like VisualIV. They don't look as good as IcEnhancer, but they don't cost any FPS and still make the game look better), because older graphic cards may get too hot.

yeah my pc barely manages 40 when in the airport, when it`s cloudy and it`s 15:00

because i have snt it can always be 15:00 and cloudy XD

Nice job on this video dude, really nice one!

• 2 weeks later...

There's a new short trailer for "Chauffeur". I just made it because I like to arrange movies to music.

Slow motion deaths are so tragic and dramatic. Very effective. This is going on my watch list

A full movie? That's one hell of an undertaking! Good luck! smile.gif

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

087rqaU.pngVw81Z2a.pngxWvxZoT.png1fb6cYB.png

Click here to view my Poetry

tuff_luv_capo

How are you doing voices?

How are you doing voices?

I searched for people who are interested in supporting my project or knew some movies I made in the past. Some of them were good enough and had nice equipment and can be heard in the movie.

You can hear the "lead actor" in my first trailer. It isn't the real voice artist of Niko Bellic, but he makes a good job sounding like him.

The first part of "Chauffeur" is finished and can be seen here:

Direct Link:

I hope you like the movie. If you have questions or some criticism, please write in the thread or put a comment on youtube. Please share the video and - if you like it - give me thumbs up on youtube!

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you! And by the way - I would be glad if people who liked the movie would do a little "advertising" for it. Tell your friends or something like that. There where only a few hundred people who watched the movie.

• 2 weeks later...

Great Fun! Hearing that cheezy 90s Pop makes me wish for a whole station of it! Looking forward to the next one.

Great Fun! Hearing that cheezy 90s Pop makes me wish for a whole station of it! Looking forward to the next one.

Sounds very nice. biggrin.gif

• 1 month later...

Sounds fantastic, and seems fantastic as well. Gotta go to school right now, I'll watch the rest afterwards.

Just a small question, do you have an organized crew or something?