Changing the cops guns

link808ninja

link808ninja

New to the forums, so please forgive if this isnt where this topic should be posted. Not really a mod request, or anything like that... I guess it can be considered coding. I want to change the Cops guns from the basic pistol to a SMG or Assault Rifle... How do I go about doing that? Or are there already mods that do that? Ive been looking, but have yet to find anything. Please Help.

aStiffSausage

There's a mod for that, well really it's a small code that needs to be put in SannyBuilder and compiled. You'll also need a bit help of SannyBuilder to check weapon numbers.

Code posted originally by UNRATED69:

{$CLEO .cs}//Cops0A8C: write_memory 6151359 size 1 value 3 virtual_protect 1 //Nitestick 0A8C: write_memory 6151373 size 1 value 22 virtual_protect 1 //Colt45//SWAT 0A8C: write_memory 6151585 size 1 value 28 virtual_protect 1 //Micro-SMG(Change both)0A8C: write_memory 6151594 size 1 value 28 virtual_protect 1//FBI 0A8C: write_memory 6151649 size 1 value 29 virtual_protect 1 //MP5(Change both)0A8C: write_memory 6151658 size 1 value 29 virtual_protect 1//Army 0A8C: write_memory 6151713 size 1 value 31 virtual_protect 1 //M4(Change both)0A8C: write_memory 6151722 size 1 value 31 virtual_protect 1 0A93: end_custom_thread

Change the number after "value" to weapon's number, which can be found from SannyBuilder's help.

link808ninja

Cool! thanks... I just downloaded sannybuilder and ill get right to it once I figure it out :-)

• 2 weeks later...
link808ninja

WHere in sanny builder do I check the numbers for weapons??

Edit:

NM I found it in the help section... thanks.

Edited by link808ninja