In need of a website template/skin

truegamer5584

truegamer5584

Hello, I am in need of a website template/skin for my gaming website. If anyone could please make a template/skin with grand theft auto zombies on it but do NOT put the words Grand Theft Auto on it anywhere for clan purposes. I would like it to say "K-19 Gaming" and then below have it say " There is a new world upon us" . (without quotations) This template/skin needs to be phpbb 2 theme if possible.

Thankyou. smile.gif

Edited by truegamer5584

A loaded rifle

If you are not planning on operating from gtaforums then why should we help you?? confused.gif

truegamer5584

Well actually the template/skin is for a GTA 4 zombie mode clan and I need help with it since I have no clue on how to do this.

Edited by truegamer5584

Well actually the template/skin is for a GTA 4 zombie mode clan and I need help with it since I have no clue on how to do this.

You cannot operate your gang externally.

truegamer5584

I'm not this clan is for grand theft auto and it need grand theft auto zombies on it. This whole thing is about GTA 4. I'm just askin for help. I just can't have the words Grand theft auto on it but everything else is from GTA IV. Just can't have the words.

MonstaMasha

If you are planning to run a gang using resources and help from GTAForums, then you need to run it from a dedicated thread in our Gangs section. you cannot run, organise and operate your gang on an external website. It must be done here.

truegamer5584

I'm sorry I'm confused with what you are saying kind of. I can say that first this is NOT a hang it is a clan and the clan was posted in gtaforums also. On multiplayer> events I have my gta clan posted.

Gangs are clans. Just the GTA version.

What people are saying is that if you want graphics for your gang/clan, then it can't be one outside of GTAF. The groups operate here.