FTSE Loses £50billion

AlexGTAGamer

AlexGTAGamer
...and I'm told "get a job" How about "Give me a job, I'll take it"??

In this current day and age even the most qualified person is having a hard time finding a job and when someone does find a job that can't be guaranteed it for long what with companies going bust and redundancies being made.

How about "stop being a lazy c*nt with a false sense of self-entitlement?"

Slosten.gif

Have you tried working in McDonald's or any fast food chain? There is a good chance they will hire you, even if you are such a lazy bum.

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

OK, Thanks self-motivational speaker. You hiring??

Obsolete Technology Aficionado.

$6.50 an hour.

Apply now!

----------

Honestly thought this was going to be a milestone.

Looks pretty serious for the eurozone, not good at all.

U R B A N I T A S

FTSE lost £50billion did it feeling sorry for yourself are ya cant pay the rent cant ya injecting heroin are ya beating up your wife are ya living of mcdonalds are ya lost the house have ya sleeping at a bus shelter are ya lost your wife have ya sucking off the mail man is she wishing you were dead are ya killing yourself are ya dead are ya got refused entry to heaven because your not wearing appropriate footwear did ya satans bitch are ya wishing you hadnt have killed yourself are ya missing earth are ya reading this post are ya cryani.gifcryani.gifcryani.gif .

Thompson.png

Relax dude, he's "waiting for the right time" or some stupid f*cking bullsh*t excuse like that.

38773_s.gif

Relax dude, he's "waiting for the right time" or some stupid f*cking bullsh*t excuse like that.

Yeah, and he's mooching off of his poor senior parents while doing it.

Slosten.gif

Yeah, and he's mooching off of his poor senior parents while doing it.

I don't think anyone asked for you to barge into this thread and lambaste Slamman, Pat. Quit making f*cking tasteless posts about the guy and give it a break.

Regarding the topic, this news certainly isn't good. I know over here in the states, today was the worst day since the 2008 financial crisis in regards to stocks. I'll certainly be watching the stock market the next few days to see if things continue to tank or not. Definitely a good time to buy.

7FTgFLB.png

I don't think anyone asked for you to barge into this thread and lambaste Slamman,

In my opinion he asked for it as soon as he tried to blame his unemployment on something other than the fact that he doesn't feel like finding a damn job.

He has said it himself that he's "waiting for the right moment" and that he'll work if someone "gives" him a job.

I'm sorry but I can't respect anyone who expects everything to be handed to them.

38773_s.gif

Attacking his personal life isn't necessary, though.

On-topic: What a surprise. I almost had hope for things to get better, but nah. I'm done trying that now.

If he's going to post about it here, I have all the right in the world to call him out on it. I show no sympathy for idiots.

Slosten.gif

nightwalker83

If he's going to post about it here, I have all the right in the world to call him out on it. I show no sympathy for idiots.

Even if you sometimes act like one yourself. sigh.gif

Not that I'm blaming them, but this certainly looks bad for the Republicans: everyone thought that coming to and agreement to raise the debt ceiling would avert the crisis as long as it was before the deadline. But I think the fact the US government was in such a dilemma in the first place has shaken the confidence of the rest of the world. The sad thing is, not investing in the US spells disaster for the rest of the world whether they like it or not.

My personal opinion is that the only way out of this situation is to blindly spend money until the market gets better, and reform the world's marketplace to become less US-centric once we can afford to do so.

9H7Sj34.jpg

nightwalker83

I live on disability. So I don't have to get a job.

user posted image

However, do you actually have a disability? People here in Australia living on disability and whom don't actually have a disability are in for a huge shock beginning next year.

Edit:

What is the FT part of FTSE?

I think it's Financial Times. They own half of it. The London Stock Exchange owns the other half. [Here.]

Monday should be fun. The U.S. will now get to see if the S&P carries weight.

Rown rampage_ani.gif

nightwalker83
I think it's Financial Times. They own half of it.

Thanks for the link.