mod_sa crashing my game

Theshawty

Ok, it's like this. Mod_sa (sobeit) has made my single player crash constantly upon load and it keeps telling me "it_wasnt_us" in the log which means they didn't cause the crash. They're lying, they must be the ones causing the crash as I have no other mods installed (not even cleos) and single player loads fine and plays fine without mod_sa installed.

I realize I can just uninstall mod_sa, but I wanna know what's causing it to crash. It doesn't matter what mod_sa version I use, it still makes my single player crash. Now, I have heard a rumor saying the latest revision of 0.3c, namely Revision 3 (R3) makes it so single player wont load while having mod_sa installed. Is this true? if it's not, what could my problem be?

Do not ridicule by saying insufficient hardware or software, because this is a brand new laptop and all drivers are up to date (I've checked). I'm already running as admin and compatibility mode doesn't help it at all. I know what I', doing when adding mods and all that, I just don't know what is making mod_sa crash.

SAMP doesn't support the mods. So, only the way is to uninstall the mod.

Why are you ridiculing yourself like this? Are all other this retarded?

Mod_sa does work for 0.3c since it is developed for it and please READ THE DAMNED FIRST POST, AND ALL OF IT! My problem was NOT about samp, it was about SINGLE PLAYER! Mod_sa does work for single player, but for me it crashes and I don't know why.

Kids these days..

Ignore him please. tounge.gif

You have Version 1.0 of SA correct? Is CLEO installed? If you answered no to the first question, get a downgrade patch off the internet. And if CLEO or ENB are running try to disable them.

pkmTc.gif

Ignore him please. tounge.gif

You have Version 1.0 of SA correct? Is CLEO installed? If you answered no to the first question, get a downgrade patch off the internet. And if CLEO or ENB are running try to disable them.

I do indeed have 1.0 and no Cleos or ENB or any other mods whatsoever. I even tried on a freshly installed 1.0 copy. I know it's mod_sa that causes this because when I disable mod_sa, single player loads. I just wanna know why mod_sa is making single player crash. It was coded for both modes. I have even spoken to nuckfuts (one of the lead developers) and not even he understands why this happens.

No drivers or software issue or anything of the like.

Is this you? link

Indeed it is, my friend, but that was a-whole-nother version and a-whole-nother problem.

This time, the crash log is still saying "it_wasn't_us" like it wasn't them, but now they are the cause of the crash. Like I have told you, I have no other mods installed other than mod_sa and I did even try uninstalling mod_sa and then single player fired up. That is not the solution I'm looking for. I wanna make single player work WITH mod_sa installed and working. The version I'm using is the newest one, 4.3.1.0.

One would think trying an older version would help it, but that's where that someone is wrong. No version of mod_sa is working, and I haven't the faintest idea why, frankly.

Windows/Mac version please? It could be an error between system versions I suppose. confused.gif

pkmTc.gif

Windows/Mac version please? It could be an error between system versions I suppose. confused.gif

I have a Windows computer so I use the Windows version.

Windows Service Pack 1,2 or 3? Or are you using Vista 32-bit or 64-bit verison? Window-7?

Windows Service Pack 1,2 or 3? Or are you using Vista 32-bit or 64-bit verison? Window-7?

Windows 7 64 bit, but do note the part where I said compatibility mode didn't help it and I have asked other people who run W7 64 bit and it works for them.

Again, I run Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, Service Pack 1.