Simple question about contols.

Th3MaN1

I've never played Gta 4,but in some videos on the net,everytime I watch one,I see people always running into walls,cars,etc.Are the controls different for San Andreas,Vice City and Gta 3?

I've never played Gta 4,but in some videos on the net,everytime I watch one,I see people always running into walls,cars,etc.Are the controls different for San Andreas,Vice City and Gta 3?

Not really different. Just in GTA 4 it feels sluggish and awkward IMO.

Maybe it's because of the animations notify.gif .

Maybe it's because y'all can't play for sh*t.

Give it time, be patient and you will see how much better the controls are.

I've beaten the story using keyboard for 7 times and 1 time using Xbox (just yesterday) and still.... sometimes I run into walls.

Sure it gets better and better from time to time, but I feel previous GTAs are much smoother.

I've beaten the story using keyboard for 7 times and 1 time using Xbox (just yesterday) and still.... sometimes I run into walls.

Sure it gets better and better from time to time, but I feel previous GTAs are much smoother.

I guess keyboards provide a very different experience to controllers.

I guess keyboards provide a very different experience to controllers.

True that. I can control Niko and drive better using a controller. Need to adapt at first though as I'm used with keyboard + mouse.

Each have its own strength and weakness, for instance using keyboard and mouse, I can make quicker turns, aim, shoot and perform drive-bys better (thanks to mouse and the almost no weapon recoil), and see around with my mouse while driving. Helicopter is steadier too. But when my frame rate drops, driving and aiming is a little bit trickier

While using controller, controlling character and driving is easier even though my frame rate drops. But aiming, drive-bys, and shooting is harder. I can guarantee that I lose some of my health in close range firefight. In Elisabeta's mission when we have to deal drugs with Johnny and PBX for example. The part when we go to another building, run downstairs, and shoot cops that are coming towards us.

What are you using to play?

I'd actually try Gta 4's controls.Of course,playing a game with a controller is a whole new experience.

-ce in front of you

Edited by Marwin

L71cGcK.png

As others said,the controls are sluggish or awkward.In the 3 era games,that never happened to me.