Liberty City Emergency Services

TuckingxxFypo

TuckingxxFypo

We are a new police clan for TBoGT. This is a real police clan where people can message us and we will send units to their game. If you need Police, EMS, Fire, or N.O.O.S.E. you can message Layman96 on xbox live. Here are details about the clan.

Cheif of Department: Layman96

Department Commisioner: gabe2014heitman

*Police Units*

Sherriff: MEA Project

Unit 800: Layman96

Unit 801: gabe2014heitman

Unit 802: MEA Project

Unit 803:

Unit 804:

Unit 805:

Unit 806:

Unit 807:

Unit 808:

Unit 809:

Unit 810:

*EMS Units*

Cheif of EMS: BallSwine

Unit 300:

Unit 301:

Unit 302:

Unit 303:

Unit 304:

Unit 305:

Unit 306:

Unit 307:

Unit 308:

Unit 309:

Unit 310:

*Fire Units*

Cheif of Fire:

Unit 500:

Unit 501:

Unit 502:

Unit 503:

Unit 504:

Unit 505:

Unit 506:

Unit 507:

Unit 508:

Unit 509:

Unit 510:

*N.O.O.S.E. Units*

Sherrif: MEA Project

Unit 200: MEA Project

Unit 201: Xl1REAPER x1lX

Unit 202:

Unit 203:

Unit 204:

Unit 205:

Unit 206:

Unit 207:

Unit 208:

Unit 209:

Unit 210:

As you can see we need a lot more people.

Star System

1 Star

Codes that classify as 1 star are: 273A, 273D, 311, 314, 374B, 390, 390D, 415, 420, 470, 504, 507, 586, 594, 653M

This is a low priority call, do not pull out your gun unless nesesary and either warn, write a citation, or ticket. 1 or 2 units responf to call depending on number of units available.

2 Stars

Codes that classify as 2 stars are: 207A, 240, 242, 261A, 417, 417K, 428, 481, 488, 502, 505A, 510

This is a medium priority call, pull out your gun and have the person get on the ground. Shoot if necessary but don't kill. Take into custidy. 2 or 3 units respond to call depending on number of units available.

3 Stars

Codes that classify as 3 stars are: 207, 211, 211A, 211S, 217, 245, 246, 261, 406, 419, 428, 459, 459A, 459S, 480, 484, 487, 503

This is a high priority call, pull out your gun and have the person get on the ground. Shoot if necessary but don't kill. Take into custidy. 3 or 4 units respond to call depending on number of units available.

4 Stars

Codes that classify as 4 stars are: 187, 245, 444

This is a high priority call, pull out your gun and have the person get on the ground. Shoot if necessary but don't kill unless absolutely necessary. Take into custidy if possible. 4 or 5 units respond depending on number of units available.

5 Stars

Codes that classify as 5 stars are: 213, 604

This is a very high priority call, pull out your gun and provide covering fire untill the suspects surender. Kill if necessary. Take into custidy if possible. 5 or 6 units respond depending on number of units available.

6 Stars

6 Stars are basically for calling in N.O.O.S.E. backup. Take out the suspects unless they surender.

Codes

Code Meaning

187 Homicide

207 Kidnapping

207A Kidnapping attempt

211 Robbery

211A Robbery alarm

211S Robbery alarm, silent

213 Use of illegal explosives

217 Assault with intent to murder

240 Assault

242 Battery

245 Assault with a deadly weapon

246 Shooting at inhabited dwelling

261 Rape

261A Attempted rape

273A Child neglect

273D Domestic violence - Felony

288 Lewd conduct

311 Indecent exposure

314 Indecent exposure

374B Illegal dumping

390 Drunk

390D Drunk, unconscious

406 Breaking and Entering

415 Disturbance

417 Person with a gun

417K Person with a knife

419 Dead human body

420 Possesion of Marijuana

428 Child Molest

444 Officer Involved Shooting

459 Burglary

459A Burglar alarm

459S Burglar alarm, silent

470 Forgery

480 Hit and run - Felony (great bodily injury or death)

481 Hit and run - Misdemeanor

484 Theft (definition)

487 Grand theft (value >= $400, or certain livestock)

488 Petty theft (value < $400)

501 Duck Diving

502 Drunk Driving

503 Auto theft

504 Tampering with a vehicle

505A Reckless driving

507 Public nuisance

510 Speeding or racing vehicles

586 Illegal parking

594 Malicious mischief

604 Throwing missiles

647 Lewd conduct (various subsections)

653M Threatening phone calls

Training

Rules of Engagement (When to shoot)

In your experience as a LCPD officer, you'll be threatened by guns almost every time you come onto duty. Guns & violence are a growing concern in our city. There are three rules that will protect you and even save your life.

1. If someone attempts to shoot you, or another civilian, return fire

2. If someone even points there gun at you, kill them

3. NEVER kill somebody for no eligible reason

About Your Police Cruiser

There are two main concerns about your police cruiser:

1. Always keep the least amount of damage on it as possible, if you happen to get in an accident during a pursuit, immediately get health for your cruiser. Doing this looks way more professional.

2. Always drive careful. What we mean by this is, drive careful through traffic, drive on the right side of the road as much as possible, and whenever in doubt of safety, slow down. This is critical, especially being a police officer.

How to Pull Someone Over

When you pull someone over, they have done something illegal like breaking a traffic law or even a more serious offence. First, you get behind their car, stay within 3-5 car lengths. After doing so, you flicker your sirens. (What we mean by flicker your siren is turn your sirens on for 1-3 seconds, then turn them off for 2-5 seconds, and then repeat.) Give the subject that your attempting to pull over 30 seconds or so to pull over. Once they pulled over to the right side of the roadway, casually walk up to there car, with no guns drawn. Remember to leave your overhead lights on when you exit your car. Pull up at least 1 car length behind them, no closer. Do not aim your gun at someone without an eligible reason. Casually talk to the person that you pulled over and then tell them what they did wrong. Do not ask them out of there car or anything along those lines for no eligible reason. Go back to your cruiser to process their ticket. After, go back to them and give them their ticket! If the subject doesn't pull over thirty seconds, then you are in a pursuit!

Police Pursuits

After the subject that you previously attempted to pull over doesn't pull over or runs from you, you are in a pursuit! Police Pursuits are seriously affected by the type of scenario.

Scenario A: (suspect is dangerous or armed) Once in a pursuit of this scenario, Remember to use extreme caution! This includes:

a) During the pursuit, keep great distance between cars, approx 15 - 20 car lengths

b) If their car stops, remain the same distance away, if unable to do so, drive right past them and turn your car around. Remember, you will want to do that extremely quick, the longer it takes you to do that, the higher the chance of being shot is. Park your car across the roadway, this will give you extra protection. In any situation like this, you always aim your gun at them.

Scenario B: (normal persuit) While in a pursuit in this scenario, it is way lower risk, but you still want to be careful! Unlike scenario A, you can be as close to the car as you want. But remember, if they crash for some reason, you likely will too. So that would not be smart. Remain at least three car lengths away from the subject. Unless if you are going to attempt the P.I.T. manoeuvre. If the person stops or crashes, try your best to box them in. Again, in any situation like this, you always aim your gun at them.

Here at LCPD, we have a rule for capturing suspects, once in a pursuit, if they crash or give you enough time to get out of your cruiser and get them at gun point, after that, if they don't surrender, which means running away or continuing on, you have the right to kill them.

Protection

Protection is critical, always try to have armour, a good rifle and get protection with your car whenever possible.

Other LCPD Members

Always be kind and friendly to other LCPD officers. While in a pursuit with multiple units, remember, they have the same objective as you, so try not to hog the roadway and watch out for other units, if they come around a corner better than you, allow them to pass you if they pick up more speed.

Special Codes

There are three codes of backup you can request

a) Code 1 - Minor backup call for traffic stop

b) Code 2 - Major backup call for indirrect shots fired or attack (Shots fired or attack on civilian, not at you)

c) Code 3 - Major backup call for dirrect shots fired attack (Shots fired or attack at you)

Also these codes/signals are commonly used:

a) Signal 4 - Motor Vehicle Accident

b) Code 4 - Police Pursuit Officially Ended

To join please reply on this post or message me on Xbox Live. Thanks.

Even though there are about a dozen police clans on the Forums, this looks like a winner. Best of luck with this.

Doc Rikowski
Thanks guys

Are your members all part of GTAForums? Let me know this asap cause we do not allow external gangs.

TuckingxxFypo

Not yet but I am going to have them and all new members join the forums cause I will be having news and everything on here.

MonstaMasha

I must say, I have high hopes for this gang, looks good icon14.gif

All i would suggest, is that you go and pop in a request in the Graphics Section of the forums. Logos and headers aren't necessary, but they really spruce up your thread.

I'll be keeping a close eye on this one smile.gif

TuckingxxFypo

We are currently recruiting and that is about all we will be doing untill Monday. On Monday we should have enough people to start being available for dispatching. So we will also need to advertise a lot and let other roleplay clans know about us so that there will actually be some people calling in for help. Our Headquarters and police dispatch center is the office building next to Castle Gardens, our EMS dispatch center is the Liberty City Bank, the hospital we will be using is the Schotler Medical Center, our N.O.O.S.E. garage is the police station in northeast Algonquin, and the Fire dispatch center is Rotterdam Tower. Here is the updated Units list.

Department Commisioner: SiCkLyXsLeGiT

*Police Units*

Sherriff: SiCkLyXsMoDzZ

Unit 801: SiCkLyXsLeGiT

Unit 802: SiCkLyXsMoDzZ

Unit 803: LaUgHiN gUy

Unit 804: gabe2014heitman

Unit 805: MEA Project

Unit 806:

Unit 807:

Unit 808:

Unit 809:

Unit 810:

*EMS Units*

Cheif of EMS: BallSwine

Unit 300: CoUTrYXbOy

Unit 301:

Unit 302:

Unit 303:

Unit 304:

Unit 305:

Unit 306:

Unit 307:

Unit 308:

Unit 309:

Unit 310:

*Fire Units*

Cheif of Fire:

Unit 500:

Unit 501:

Unit 502:

Unit 503:

Unit 504:

Unit 505:

Unit 506:

Unit 507:

Unit 508:

Unit 509:

Unit 510:

*N.O.O.S.E. Units*

Sherrif: SiCkLyXsMoDzZ

Unit 200: SiCkLyXsMoDzZ

Unit 201: Xl1REAPER x1lX

Unit 202:

Unit 203:

Unit 204:

Unit 205:

Unit 206:

Unit 207:

Unit 208:

Unit 209:

Unit 210:

I will probably be getting or picking a separate leader for N.O.O.S.E. later to make it easier on the Sherriff. And I am also getting us a logo.

Just a little thing:

We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally.

Are your members registered in the forums? If not then it will be locked.

Just a reminder.

Doc Rikowski
Just a little thing:

We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally.

Are your members registered in the forums? If not then it will be locked.

Just a reminder.

This. You have till Monday to make register everyone that is on the roster or I will close this down.

TuckingxxFypo

I just told them all to register on here and post so that you guys know that they are registered.

TuckingxxFypo

Ok well I honestly told them all that they need to register on here like 5 times and nobody listened so I dont know what to do. Im obviously not running this externally though so I dont see why you need to take it down this is a great clan as everybody has been saying so I hope you dont take it down. By the way are you saying that I need to change the name? If I need to I will probably just make it Liberty City Dispatch since thats what the logo says.

Edited by TuckingxxFypo

Doc Rikowski

Well, if they refuse to register here then take them out of the roster and recruit people from GTAForums.

There's no such thing in GTAF like a gang with members not registered here.

Gangs in GTAF are meant to be an active part of the community and not just a bunch of people that meet in game.

Either you ditch them or we ditch your gang. Harsh? Yes, but these are the rules in here.

TuckingxxFypo

Well you guys are so damn strict with this. I can see you guys doing stuff like this about people who just keep posting and spamming the forums and stuff but this is ridiculous. If a clan is restricted to only recruiting on here and not aloud to do anything outside of here then that holds them back so much. It would be so much easier for leaders and any members of the clan to have a clan website instead of being restricted to a little forum post and actually be able to recruit some people. Watch how quickly my clan grows when I start recruiting people outside of this and build a website for it. Thanks to everyone else who said my clan looks amazing and aren't spending there time shutting down other peoples post.

Doc Rikowski
Well you guys are so damn strict with this. I can see you guys doing stuff like this about people who just keep posting and spamming the forums and stuff but this is ridiculous. If a clan is restricted to only recruiting on here and not aloud to do anything outside of here then that holds them back so much. It would be so much easier for leaders and any members of the clan to have a clan website instead of being restricted to a little forum post and actually be able to recruit some people. Watch how quickly my clan grows when I start recruiting people outside of this and build a website for it. Thanks to everyone else who said my clan looks amazing and aren't spending there time shutting down other peoples post.

Have a look around. GTAF is full of clans born and raised on these pages and that have been around for years. Many of these clans also have external gang sites (usually created after being a while on GTAF) but their main headquarters are here and each member is registered at GTAF and is active in the GTAF community.

Yes we are strict just as stated in the forum guidelines. That's what it takes to build a community and GTAF has been around for over a decade thanks to some of these strict rules.

I never said you are not allowed to recruit people online on XBOXLive. Yes you can but you should make an effort to bring these gamers in here after that you found them online. You can have your website but this topic should be where you are based as a gang.

This, of course, only if you want to be considered a MP GTAF gang. If that's not the case and if you think that a website is much better then go ahead, run your website and close this topic.

Well, that was a pointless post because you don't seem to go around the forums very often. Clans here are extremely successful. We recruit from outside the forums (not usually, or not that I have ever seen) yet we have clans here that have been organized for about 3 years already (D12). It's up to you mate. Monday is almost ending (for me at least).

TuckingxxFypo

Ok then that makes it much easier and I will keep this up and still use it. Thanks for letting me know that you just kinda pissed me off when you said I had until monday to get all of my members on here.

Doc Rikowski
Ok then that makes it much easier and I will keep this up and still use it. Thanks for letting me know that you just kinda pissed me off when you said I had until monday to get all of my members on here.

You do have till Monday. What I mean is that the members that you listed in the opening post roster should sign up in GTAF by Monday. The ones that won't sign up can't be considered part of the gang here at GTAF. So either you take them out of the roster you posted in here and just keep them as your buddies wherever you want (your online buddy list, your website, your address book) or I'll consider this as a recruitment topic for an external gang and close it down.

It's very simple. You have to run the gang from here and each member of the gang that you run from here must be a GTAF member.

You do have till Monday. What I mean is that the members that you listed in the opening post roster should sign up in GTAF by Monday. The ones that won't sign up can't be considered part of the gang here at GTAF. So either you take them out of the roster you posted in here and just keep them as your buddies wherever you want (your online buddy list, your website, your address book) or I'll consider this as a recruitment topic for an external gang and close it down.

It's very simple. You have to run the gang from here and each member of the gang that you run from here must be a GTAF member.

What he means is, if you want to participate in any Events or have clan matches, your members have to be signed up so that thi can be a GTAForums run gang, or else you're out skipper. No one likes some guys who leave advertisements for their clans around this part of town.

TuckingxxFypo

Ok but none of them signed up so do you expect me to just get rid of everyone and start over?

TuckingxxFypo

Department Commisioner:

*Police Units*

Sherriff:

Unit 801: LaUgHiN gUy

Unit 802:

Unit 803:

Unit 804:

Unit 805:

Unit 806: