Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,979 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Andrew

Have A Question? V2

RoadRunner71

Where did I put my PS2? I know I brought it here when I moved. I have looked everywhere but can't find it.

Best way to find it is to ask us. If I were you I would check every dark place where there were signs like this.

Danger_High_Voltage_Sign.jpg

Ermac

Ok, there is this girl that had a thing with me last year and then some how we stopped talking for about a year right now. What does it mean if all of a sudden she message's you " Heyyyy ;) " ?

HEHK08z.jpg

Being serious she's probably just bored and wants someone to talk to. Don't read too much into it unless she gives you reason to otherwise.

Edited by Ermac.

THE GHETTO JEZUS

Ok, there is this girl that had a thing with me last year and then some how we stopped talking for about a year right now. What does it mean if all of a sudden she message's you " Heyyyy ;) " ?

HEHK08z.jpg

Being serious she's probably just bored and wants someone to talk to. Don't read too much into it unless she gives you reason to otherwise.

But she has lot's of friends and is some what more popular than me, but alright will do soo.

gtamann123

I'm thinking about moving to another country someday.

I'd love to see some opinions about this subject by people who actually did this...

Where do you want to move to?

Well I was thinking about USA, UK or Germany.

I have a relative living in the US already.. and another relative spent a year in UK.

Where in the US does your relative live? And where would you want to move in the US?

HEHK08z.jpg

But she has lot's of friends and is some what more popular than me, but alright will do soo.

Smash that. Either she wants the wang or she wants free food. Or her boyfriend pissed her off and she wants to get back at him

THE GHETTO JEZUS

HEHK08z.jpg

Smash that. Either she wants the wang or she wants free food. Or her boyfriend pissed her off and she wants to get back at him

Well she does have a nice ass tho and i know shes not the type that asks for free food. Maybe because the last time I heard of her she was with this guy and now several months later here she is message's me saying heyyy ;)

gtamann123

-snip-

Well she does have a nice ass tho and i know shes not the type that asks for free food. Maybe because the last time I heard of her she was with this guy and now several months later here she is message's me saying heyyy ;)

Go for her I guess then. Nothing to lose. But a girl with a nice booty to gain :)

Im the next 40 Year old virgin though. So I wouldn't take girl advice from me tbh

Edited by gtamann123

gnad.1992

I'm thinking about moving to another country someday.

I'd love to see some opinions about this subject by people who actually did this...

Where do you want to move to?

Well I was thinking about USA, UK or Germany.

I have a relative living in the US already.. and another relative spent a year in UK.

Where in the US does your relative live? And where would you want to move in the US?

He lives in Florida, I don't remember the name of the city right now.. I'd prefer Florida or California

THE GHETTO JEZUS

-snip-

Go for her I guess then. Nothing to lose. But a girl with a nice booty to gain :)

Im the next 40 Year old virgin though. So I wouldn't take girl advice from me tbh

I guess soo but I already mentioned that I was going after this LG at my school so yea, IDK what to do now.

And why do you say that ?

gtamann123

Well I don't know your whole situation and what girls you talk to and which ones you don't haha. So do what you feel is best.

And I am an ugly 19 yo virgin with no social skills and will never achieve any success in my life so im not exactly what females go for :p I don't really care that much about it though. Its just something I have to learn to live with

Edited by gtamann123

THE GHETTO JEZUS

Well I don't know your whole situation and what girls you talk to and which ones you don't haha. So do what you feel is best.

And I am an ugly 19 yo virgin with no social skills and will never achieve any success in my life so im not exactly what females go for :p I don't really care that much about it though. Its just something I have to learn to live with

Well here is the situation right now if you want to know. So far at school I'm talking to 2 girls in my grade that are pretty cute and doesn't really mind being with me and with that I don't know which to choose. Then 2 grades under me there is this hispanic chick thats I'm kinda into and deciding if I should go for it since I can't decide with the ones in my grade, so I'm currently having mix feelings about this one. Then all of a sudden this girl in a grade below me who kinda had a thing randomly messages me and started talking to me about " stuff " and yea. So I'm currently not sure what to do but I might just go for the ones in my grade and I think I posted a picture of one of them in the members photo thread with me. But yea I'm lost.

You don't really need to go that harsh on you're self, like maybe not now but soon you'll be seeing a really attractive girl. Anything can happen as I've seen really hot chicks with not soo good looking guys ( not saying you're one of them ) but yea just go out and just try to meet new people.

gtamann123

Well here is the situation right now if you want to know. So far at school I'm talking to 2 girls in my grade that are pretty cute and doesn't really mind being with me and with that I don't know which to choose. Then 2 grades under me there is this hispanic chick thats I'm kinda into and deciding if I should go for it since I can't decide with the ones in my grade, so I'm currently having mix feelings about this one. Then all of a sudden this girl in a grade below me who kinda had a thing randomly messages me and started talking to me about " stuff " and yea. So I'm currently not sure what to do but I might just go for the ones in my grade and I think I posted a picture of one of them in the members photo thread with me. But yea I'm lost.

You don't really need to go that harsh on you're self, like maybe not now but soon you'll be seeing a really attractive girl. Anything can happen as I've seen really hot chicks with not soo good looking guys ( not saying you're one of them ) but yea just go out and just try to meet new people.

Damn sounds like you are a true player. But I guess I would just go for the ones that make you the most happy. Or not go steady with one chick and just smash em all.

And yeah idk. I guess I could get a girl but it would require a lot more work than its worth in the end

Frank Brown

Or not go steady with one chick and just smash em all.

And then you wonder why you have girl trouble. :p

THE GHETTO JEZUS

Damn sounds like you are a true player. But I guess I would just go for the ones that make you the most happy. Or not go steady with one chick and just smash em all.

And yeah idk. I guess I could get a girl but it would require a lot more work than its worth in the end

I'm not a player, but my friend is tho. Like currently every 2 weeks hes with a new girl and every party he goes to hes f*cking a chick. Like the most recent one he showed me this video of 5 girls just going at it on a bed and I was like you gotta invite me to these things. But yea I guess I'll just take the one that makes me feel really happy and I could do that. But I just get more condoms then and I'm set for the remainder of spring break ;)

Well for me personally having a girl in your life maybe be hard and tough. But as time progresses she'll be a part of your life and will make you happy each day and having something to live for. Just from my prospective.

gtamann123

Or not go steady with one chick and just smash em all.

And then you wonder why you have girl trouble. :p

I dont have girl trouble I have no girls at all

@JEZUS: Holy sh*t you gotta get in on that

What is a good name for a GTA Universe version of Salt Lake City? Kind of struggling to come up with one for a concept.

Edited by gtamann123

I cucked Alex Jones

Pepper Sea Metropolis.

Pyrrhic

Grand Theft sh*thole.

The Odyssey

Is it normal for your skin to be reddish and feel itchy after having a hot shower?

Kiffster

It is normal and it has happened to me a few times. It's because hot water actually dries your skin, causing you to itch, especially your legs or your forearms.

You could try taking shorter or colder showers. Also apply moisturizer on the affected skin afterwards.

It might also be some sort of allergic reaction to the soap you're currently using.

Edited by Werebot85

Nah Tso Gud

Is it normal for your skin to be reddish and feel itchy after having a hot shower?

Could the itchiness possibly be due to hard water?

Edited by Nah Tso Gud

Pyrrhic

I hope so, I get it on the top of my feet after every shower I have.

Tracksuit Hitman

Never happened to me. The only time I get red when I bathe is when I get out of the boiling hot bath looking like a lobster. We've all been there. Edited by geobst

GTA_stu

I found that song I was looking for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwB2A9HHaCU

Another question. Sky have recently been advertising that they're putting the Game of Thrones season 1 box set on their "On demand" service. I thought that meant they'd literally just put the entire season on it, so that you could view them all in one go if you wanted to. But now it seems like they're just going to put one episode a week on, which kind of sucks. There's only the 1st episode when I go on On demand, no others.

So am I right in thinking that? Or am I missing something, and they are all actually there if I looks hard enough?

lol232

Who was that Criminal in Oklahama that was hiding in a small chapel, killed 2 elderly people, and so on?

IIRC, he was chasing his wife because she divorced him, and he tried to kill her son by shooting him while he was driving in the car, I can't really remember much of it.

I remember seeing that on Discovery ID.

He kinda reminds me of Trevor from V.

gtamann123

Does the UK recive snowfall? If so is it substantial and stick around or does it usually melt within a few hours.

Crokey

Does the UK recive snowfall? If so is it substantial and stick around or does it usually melt within a few hours.

Nope, no snow here, never...

ICyyajs.jpg

RedDagger

Usually every winter there's at least one day of snow - it was unusual this winter to have no snow at all. Whether it sticks around changes each year; sometimes the snow melts away within a day, sometimes it's piled up for over a week, multiple times. Most times it sticks around for a few days, where I live.

On occasion it's snowed near the end of spring. I'm hoping it does that, would make up for the floods of winter.

Edited by RedDaggerXL

ExtremoMania

Well I'm a devoted Catholic and all. I respect my religion the most and my God. But my problem is this; I've been listening to black metal these days most especially to Behemoth wherein their lyrics are full of Satanism, Thelema, and other Anti-Christ semitics. Is it a blasphemy for my religion to listen to some black metal songs, as I can't even conjure myself?

Edited by ExtremoMania

na89340qv0n34b09q340

Well I'm a devoted Catholic and all. I respect my religion the most and my God. But my problem is this; I've been listening to black metal these days most especially to Behemoth wherein their lyrics are full of Satanism, Thelema, and other Anti-Christ semitics. Is it a blasphemy for my religion to listen to some black metal songs, as I can't even conjure myself?

I'd say you're fine as long as you don't start trying performing magick rituals or something like that. The music is only about the music if that's your purpose in listening to it.

Frank Brown

Anyone know how someone could learn to play the acoustic guitar? I don't have money for lessons.

Shah Sam

Follow your heart, Vlynor.

Play whatever you want to play.

You don't need to learn it, just play it.

You're free, Vlynor.