Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,864 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Andrew

Have A Question? V2

John Smith

Is it weird to sort of like being alone? Like I feel lonely alot, but I sort of enjoy it because I'm starting to hate most of my friends. I could chill out and smoke weed and just think. Idk. I want someone's opinion.

Please be as positive as you can. :)

You're certainly not...alone (thank you, thank you very much)...in this thinking. Often I just want to be by myself and do my own thing without the feeling of having to entertain somebody; be it conversation, and/or sharing my booze, or performing that male-to-female genitalia trick. This is one of the reasons I try to avoid romantic relationships (that's what I tell myself anyway to plug up the tears). Word of warning though: be careful, as if you're anything like me, too much isolation will eventually mutate you into a miserable, cynical bastard.

DJ Arrt

Is it weird to sort of like being alone? Like I feel lonely alot, but I sort of enjoy it because I'm starting to hate most of my friends. I could chill out and smoke weed and just think. Idk. I want someone's opinion.

Please be as positive as you can. :)

You're certainly not...alone (thank you, thank you very much)...in this thinking. Often I just want to be by myself and do my own thing without the feeling of having to entertain somebody; be it conversation, and/or sharing my booze, or performing that male-to-female genitalia trick. This is one of the reasons I try to avoid romantic relationships (that's what I tell myself anyway to plug up the tears). Word of warning though: be careful, as if you're anything like me, too much isolation will eventually mutate you into a miserable, cynical bastard.

I actually been down that path my freshman year. I'm trying to stay positive this time though. :)

Grantyy

cant find them anywhere even on ebay, so idk what its worth lol

Crazyeighties

"Yes It would make an awesome gift.....

theadmiral

Ask yuh mudda!

jack-warner---ask-yuh-mudda_o_1230084.jp

Finn 7 five 11

Just an FYI PS3 doesn't use region locking, so it is of no consequence if your PS3 is Japanese, , or Afghani, so don't bother adding it into your search terms, or sale description. Please note however that DVD's are region locked still, so US DVD's won't play on a Japanese PS3, I recommend leaving that out of your advertisement, a DVD player costs like 10 bucks so I doubt anyone will kick up a stink about that.
I found a result instantly on Ebay Australia for a white 320GB slim with 10 games, 5 controllers and two singstar microphones for $230 AUD (current bid 3d left), in the US you would expect that to sell for about $50-100 USD less, I imagine Japanese prices are relatively low as well.

So basically your PS3 slim is worth Jack sh*t even if it is moderately rare.

Here is the PS3 Slim Australia link to you know that i'm not just trying to upset you, you're welcome for the help.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Sony-PlayStation-3-Slim-Classic-White-320-GB-Console-and-Games-Bundle-/231086335256?pt=AU_Consoles&hash=item35cdd1a518&_uhb=1

Edited by •¿F¡ññ4L¡ƒ£?•

Nlwt

Anybody know what download and upload speeds I should be getting with BT Infinity 2? I'm currently on 17mbps download and 17.9mbps for upload. I find it strange how my upload is higher, normally the other way around isn't it?

So yeah I'm just wondering if this is much lower than I should be getting with Infinity 2 because it is damn expensive.

sivispacem

How long is a piece of string? All depends on the length and quality of the copper/aluminium cable between the junction box and your house.

Nlwt

How long is a piece of string? All depends on the length and quality of the copper/aluminium cable between the junction box and your house.

Well considering I was on 55+mbps when I first got it, surely it shouldn't go down that much? And it's not a one off, been like that for some time, maybe a couple of months.

Shah Sam

So, I've been using the computer a lot lately, and in April-May I noticed that the blood-vessels in my eyes started to become red (nothing serious, just some of those red lines, and it kind of "burns" some times). I continued staying up late while I was using my computer (I did homework). When the summer-vacation started I did the same thing, but I didn't have to wake up early to go to school. The red vessels disappeard, and I started to wonder if this had anything to do with the combination of using the computer and not getting enough sleep.

Now I'm getting those red blood-vessels again, and I'm not even staying up late (I'm going to sleep around 11 PM). Today I even noticed that my eyesight on my right eye is blurry.

So tell me e-doctors: Is this just a temporary thing, or is my eyesight really going to get worse?

RoadRunner71

I think it has to do with the amount of time you are in front of the screen of your computer...

...that or the amount of grass you've been smoking

Shah Sam

I think it has to do with the amount of time you are in front of the screen of your computer...

...that or the amount of grass you've been smoking

But I did the same thing in the summer, and nothing happened to my eyes (I'm talking 'bout the computer-part :p )

RoadRunner71

Well, I used to have the same problem when I spent whole days playing during vacations and sleeping a fairly good amount of time.

trip

I doubt it is the computer. I've spent a few decades of staring into a computer everyday all day.

Lots of stuff can give you red eye. In my case it is usually allergies.

I'm really just responding to recommend Clear Eyes - Cooling Comfort. It will get rid of any redness and it has the bonus of menthol. I've been living on it every night since GTAO came out.

K^2

Now I'm getting those red blood-vessels again, and I'm not even staying up late (I'm going to sleep around 11 PM). Today I even noticed that my eyesight on my right eye is blurry.

So tell me e-doctors: Is this just a temporary thing, or is my eyesight really going to get worse?

Does sound like it can be eye strain. The factors could be anything from the type of monitor, to resolution/size, to distance you are from the screen, to the lighting conditions in the room, and even positions you typically sit in. Variations in any of these could have made it better/worse.

I have to spend a lot of time with the computer, and I found that using a 42" TV for the screen and sitting a few feet from the screen helps make it much easier on my eyes. Human eyes are really not designed for staring at something 2' away for hours on.

P.S. Types of activity/game can also make a lot of difference. Things that require your eyes to move around the screen tend to be better than games that require you to keep your eyes at the same spot. (Many shooters, for example.)

Oh, and if you notice any sudden changes, you should always check in with an eye doctor. There is a risk of glaucoma, and you don't want something like that unchecked.

Gray Wolf

What's with all the blocked sites now days? Even beemp3 is blocked now

Any info why so many sites has been blocked and it's not my computer that's the problem either

lil weasel

Any info why so many sites has been blocked and it's not my computer that's the problem either

Not blocked for me. So maybe it is your machine or security software?

Gray Wolf

Not blocked for me. So maybe it is your machine or security software?

I've checked them on 2 different PC's and checked my settings but everything's as it's always been

I have a feeling that maybe it has something to do with my country as a few of my contacts also noticed the "Error - Site blocked" thing that appears

Kwabs

It might be blocked by your ISP with DNS blocking. Try using OpenDNS and see if it helps. :)

Edited by Stromae

Crokey

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-24726078

Psst.. Opera Turbo ;)

Shah Sam

Thanks to Roadrunner71, Trip and K^2 :^:

Two questions:

Why did GTA-King get banned?

How the hell am I going to buy a chopper in GTA:O without having a helipad to store it on?

Ciaran

When you buy a helicopter Pegasus will deliver it to you, IMO I think you should be able to buy helipads and store choppers on it instead of calling Pegasus every time you want your chopper

RoadRunner71

I think he did a "suicide" thread asking to be banned or something so.

Gray Wolf

He sure did :p but it was expected as GTA-King was too proud to "just get banned" and he knew one day he'll get the banhammer so instead he wanted a "honorable way out"

btw heres the image

He was decent at times though, shame...

WildBrick142

He sure did :p but it was expected as GTA-King was too proud to "just get banned" and he knew one day he'll get the banhammer so instead he wanted a "honorable way out"

btw heres the image

*cough* :whistle:*cough*

theadmiral

Wow, that guy GTA King looks like an absolute muppet. Talk about a huge ego and superiority complex. Havent seen his other posts, just judging off the link provided.

Edited by theadmiral

Kiffster

GTA-King looks like scum. (Lol)

Probably the same guy maybe?

RoadRunner71

btw heres the image

I see it more like a last attention whoring attempt.

Gray Wolf

lol we all know "Scum" is GTA-King right WB?

Dealux

How much do STDs take to be detected after sexual intercourse? I know there are some that can take some time to be detected. From what I read AIDS can take over a month. I heard similar stuff about syphilis. I'm asking this because it would be useful to know in case I'm having unprotected sex with anyone that I don't know very well, and I could probably calculate the risk if they told me when was the last time they had sex (assuming I can trust them).