add completely new cars to the game?

AdamtheClown

AdamtheClown

I've been wondering if you can add cars to the game. Not replace cars, but add a completely new car to the game.

I have a mod for GTA IV where it adds several new cars from the game. The cars are a few cars from EFLC, but they spawn as normal cars, and drive as normal cars, but they aren't part of vanilla GTA IV.

Is there any way to do it to GTAIII, Vice City, or San Andreas?

AdamtheClown

Thanks for the links, but when I try to go and download the tools, i get a "404 page not found" page.

It is possible in GTA3 and VC too, though there are not many free slots. Check out the default.ide file - at the beginning you can see how many slots are there for cars, and below you can see all the entries. You can add new entries to the file, then you must edit handling.cfg and carcols.cfg. Then you must add appropriately named files to img archive, and then add new collision files.

74cXSsx.png

AdamtheClown
Thanks for the links, but when I try to go and download the tools, i get a "404 page not found" page.

Question...

Question...

Just try Googling them, I guess. whatsthat.gif

pkmTc.gif

AdamtheClown

Question...

Just try Googling them, I guess. whatsthat.gif

I've done that. The only one I found was the SA Limiter. The rest led to the sannybuilder site. whatsthat.gif

Edited by AdamtheClown

[VC]

There is now 2 options for Vice City, you have Maxo's Vehicles Loader (GTAF Topic Here) (GTAG Download Here).

Or there is a Tutorial that allows you to add 3 extra cars, "Adding (Not Replacing) Extra Vehicles", this is quite outdated and I was considering rewriting it but have not done so since the release of Maxo's Vehicle Loader.

Just PM me if you want more help or info for Vice City.

I still have those tools. I have uploaded them for you HERE.

-Fox

AdamtheClown

I still have those tools. I have uploaded them for you HERE.

-Fox

Thank you! Thank you very much! lol.gif

Noticed it doesn't have the Vehicle Audio Editor... Or can I add cars without it?

Edited by AdamtheClown

you can, but they wont have sounds. I dont know if I still have that or not.

-Fox