Girlfriend lying about cancer?

Darrel

I'll try to keep this short.

So i have been with my gf for about 2-3 months after meeting her in a bar. Things were going fine until i started to notice the things she was saying just were not adding up. I have a pretty good bullsh*t sensor and it was tingling.

First thing questionable is that she told she owned Nissan skyline car. Awesome, i thought. Weeks go buy and still i have not seen any evidence or any hint that she ownes one. Then she lied to me where she lived. We drove past a house one time and she said "There is my house" It wasnt very big or flashy, but since then i have been to her house and it is not the one she said it was, its not even on the same street.

She has also said about winning the lottery to me about 23,000 she also told my father, and i just think its bullsh*t. She says she owns a Villa in spain, and rents many houses out, which i haven't even been in. She did the drive by trick again

"Oh yea thats one of them i own"

Now here is the biggest thing that just seems not right. Basically out the blue, by text she told me she had skin cancer, I obviously had my doubts , but didn't mention anything. I have not been with her for Radio Therapy even though we have talked about me going along. She just doesnt seem that upset about anything

Another thing is whilst all this is going on, she then comes crying to my house telling me her nan just died, then yesterday she tells me her sister has lost her baby (something went wrong)

Even my parents are now getting curious are speculative

Tell me i am not wrong to doubt all this ? Someone?

EDIT - She is pretty, generous, caring, but what she is doing is pissing me off. Think of a friend or someone you know that bullsh*ts all the time ( We all know one)

Edited by Darrel

She's trying to get a reaction out of you.

Based on your reaction, she will either be more attracted or less attracted to you.

Don't give a f*ck.

Btw, this EXACT thing happened with a girl that I used to like (a girl I f*cked up with and ended up in the friend zone). She said that her doctor said she has stomach cancer and I f*cking bought it. Fast forward a year or so and she's alive and well, no friends mourning or any sh*t like that.

Edited by Warlord.
FIOszpJ.gif

I'd get a new girlfriend if at all possible. Lies never work out.

pkmTc.gif

Adam Jensen

So your girlfriend is a real life troll, huh?

Yeah so far my reaction has been rather un - affectionate

I forget to mention her mother died and her father is dead. He used to molest her as a child he was an alcoholic etc. This i do actually believe.

Maybe this is the cause of her impulsive lying?

@GTAvanja i hope not. I dont want to doubt her but this is just too much to believe.

Oh and it's very possible that it won't end with this. There are some girls who like to constantly sh*t test guys to see if they are what they're portraying themselves as. So expect a whole lot more of this until she comes to fully trust that you are what you appear to be.

Well I know someone who lies for no reason at all as well (a guy), and he too has some family issues going on. So yeah, it's possible.

I recommend you call her out. Ask her to take a ride in her car for example.

Edited by Warlord.
FIOszpJ.gif

vertical limit

Nuff' said.

If you doubt she has cancer, follow her.

PS it isn't considered stalking since it is for your good.

Bang the living crap and just GTFO before she relizes your gone.

Haha, yes i do know about this sh*t testing with girls, but i'm not sure if this is that.

This just seems like compulsive lying.

Sounds like you got ditch and leave unfortunately. She comes across as a compulsive liar and thats never good for a relationship.

She sounds crazy. Don't stick your dick in crazy.

jMNM8n3.gif

Nuff' said.

If you doubt she has cancer, follow her.

PS it isn't considered stalking since it is for your good.

Bang the living crap and just GTFO before she relizes your gone.

Its not considered stalking if its for your own good. Thats a new one. I really wouldn't recommend this unless you wanna spend a night in jail haha

vertical limit

Depends how tight is crazy.

I'm not too good with relationship advice, but I'd say you should find a new girlfriend. Relationships are all about trust, and you clearly can't trust her. Next thing you know, she'll be taking money from you or something.

I'm not too good with relationship advice, but I'd say you should find a new girlfriend. Relationships are all about trust, and you clearly can't trust her. How long before she starts saying she needs money to pay a bill or something, and then runs out on you?

Wise words Ryan, wise words

Depends how tight is crazy.

Nothing is worth crazy. I've been there and I will say again - nothing is worth crazy.

Run ,Darrel.

You can't call someone out on having cancer dude. It's bad juju. Snoop around, but make sure she doesn't find out.

Yq5y51Y.png

You need to drop her like a bad habit, OP. She's a drama queen and a liar. She'll probably tell you anything you want to hear to make you like her.

Run. Run as fast as you can.

You need to split up with her I'd say. Not because "bitch be crazy", but because obviously neither of you trusts the other. She doesn't trust you enough to tell her about the real her and what that entails and you're questioning whether she really has cancer. This just can't end well at all.

user posted image

Mike Tequeli

The sooner you get out the better, everybody knows you can't break up with someone who has cancer.

user posted image

She must be hot, or able to provide extremely riveting conversation, otherwise, why are you even still with her? If I were you, I'd have gotten the hell out of there the first time she lied.

user posted image

She must be hot, or able to provide extremely riveting conversation, otherwise, why are you even still with her? If I were you, I'd have gotten the hell out of there the first time she lied.

Wild stab in the dark but you've never been in a serious relationship have you? tounge.gif

You can't call someone out on having cancer dude. It's bad juju. Snoop around, but make sure she doesn't find out.

That's why he should call her out on the car.

Thing is, the sooner you call her out, the sooner you'll be able to tell whether she's sh*t testing you or just a liar. If it's the latter, yeah, break up with her (personally the only reason I'd stay with a liar is if she's actually affected by the things you mentioned). If she's sh*t testing you, well just stick with it if you're interested.

FIOszpJ.gif

She sounds like a right game playing drama queen to me, even if it's hard, the earlier you get out, the better for everyone, and the easier it will be for you.

TheNathanNS

when i read Darrel's first post i thought "she must be a bit ashamed of the way she lives" thinking Darrel might not like her for where she lives etc.

thats normal

saying she has cancer? was she crying or shook up? if not then chances are she's lying if she is quiet or shaky she's telling the truth

i know when most people lie cos i know a lot of people who lie

Mate you're like 10, I think this may be a little bit too much of an adult situation for you, no offence.

TheNathanNS
Mate you're like 10, I think this may be a little bit too much of an adult situation for you, no offence.

im 14 in 4 days smile.gif

im just saying i know a lot of liars so i know when people lie...

now i know people will reply to me just to annoy me so im not gonna reply to you smile.gif

Haha, I was gonna put the same thing but I thought it might be a little harsh. On topic, (to the OP) its your decesion in the end and your the only person who can make it. If I was in your shoes, I would call her out on the car, ask to see it take for a spin etc. and if she backs away from the notion then its probably safe to say shes lying.

WF the Hobgoblin

Emotionally dump her ( stop caring about her ) but keep banging her and just take everything she says with a truckload of salt.

I've had a few girlfriends like this, and I parted ways with them as soon as I could. You don't need sh*t/drama like that. I once had a crazy gf stand behind my car in the driveway for an hour in the middle of winter with no coat on so that I wouldn't leave. I was like wtf!!??

Anyway, maybe try calling her out on the stupider stuff and see how she responds. I assume it'll be with more lies. Good luck!

user posted image